Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

Suman S.
Eatontown, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
If you are buying used vehicle, you are better off somewhere else
I bought a used vehicle from the dealership , i agree the miles were high(100k) but still, i would have hoped for a more reliable vehicle. Its been less than a year and i have already spent 3k+ on this vehicle. I might as well have taken it from some another dealership for much cheaper price and then put in extra 3k.

Moving on to the service.
Pros:
Get the service done in a timely manner, provided they have the stuff.
Friendly staff.

Cons:
You are always charged something other than the quoted value.
Quality of service provided needs to improve. I still face the same problems which i did earlier.
Communications suck.! You need to keep calling them to get the updates instead of them providing you with one.

All in all, i do not recommend it. Maybe if you are buying a new vehicle you can. Otherwise stay away
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience w/ lack of communication. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I have you scheduled for an appointment 11/4 with a loaner and I will address and fix all your concerns. For your troubles I will provide you with a $200 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as anything less than a 5 star rating we fail.

Marjorie M.
Neptune, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Making corrections
Thanks to George at Circle making things right!

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil change from hell
Took forever, since no one explained the check in procedure
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience with us. As discussed. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. If you have any questions please contact me directly via phone or email both listed below. You have a complimentary detail and $100 service credit that can used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Joseph W.
Hazlet, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager straightens out issue
Service Manager called me back and explained what happened with my vehicle. He apologised for the inconvenience and will take care of us at our next service visit.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Be honest with customer.
Be honest with customer. Do what you say you were going to do.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you that this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We know your time is important and obviously we let you down. As discussed, I want to make it up to you as our customer. At your earliest convenience I would like to due a complimentary detail valued at $179.95 & I also gave you a $100 in service credit that can be used towards any future service.If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Robert R.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problems the second time
The second time in for my car the dealership found the engine problems and repaired the problems.

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai is unable and unwilling to find engine stalling problem.
Circle Hyundai may be capable of changing oil, but any more advanced engine work is apparently beyond their abilities.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last few experiences with our service department. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. After our conversation, I feel confident that we will be able to address and fix your concern. I would like to offer you a credit of $154.35 that can be used towards any future service along with a complimentary car wash. Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below and I will schedule you an appointment at your earliest convenience. We will provide a loaner if one is needed. Your complete satisfaction is my goal and I am always willing to do what I can to resolve your issues. I look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As I explained to you
one star rating affects everyone at the dealership hopefully, we now earned 5 stars. I hope this puts you at ease and look forward in resolving your vehicles issue.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Monday Morning Maybem
Good location

Jeff P.
07/22/2019
Caring about their customers
After a not so great visit to the service dept. George C. Went above and beyond to see that all my concerns were taken care of. I will continue to use them in the future.

07/22/2019
Poor quality of service work not done
Can't even perform basic service correctly. Oil change half quart low, tire pressures when returned lf 36psi rt f 42 psi lr 36psi rr 35psi. Pressure listed in door jam 33 psi. Not the first time this has occured. Called to talk to a manager service mgr. And general mgr. Both not there spoke to finance mgr. Said someone would contact me on monday, no contact on Monday. (work done on friday).
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience, I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will address with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. As discussed for your trouble I would like to offer you a complimentary Detail worth $179.95 and a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score Tom as this score reflects against him.

John K.
Holmdel, NJ
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2019 Category: Service
quality work
I take my Azera to Circle Hyundai for all my service needs because I know I can rely on the quality of yheir work.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience
I won"t let one rotten apple spoil the barrel.I will continue to use Circle Hyundai for my service needs.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We should have done a better job with communication. I will look into this situation with corrective action in hopes to never happen again. For your trouble, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Joe as this score reflects against him.

SK
Shawn K.
Red Bank, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t complete what was supposed to be done and they hold your car for so long
I’m overall just not satisfied don’t even want to go back to get my trunk fixed they all make you feel like they are rushing and moved me back even tho I had a 9am appointment

Deborah W.
Monroe Township, NJ
07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
Issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
x
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about your last service experience. I know Chris worked with Hyundai in hopes to get AC condenser covered. I know you already had the work done elsewhere, please understand your satisfaction is what we want. I would like to offer you $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As discussed, please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

Manasquan, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Lack of customer service experience
Need to improve the work you do as Every time my car is brought in and told that they cannot find the issue but anything that I have to pay for for some reason they can always find that issue
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear we were not able to resolve your issue. Sometimes without my technicians not being able to duplicate your complaint it can be difficult to find the point of failure. I would gladly go for a test drive with you and you can point out to me the noise. In diagnostics it can be difficult to figure out noise issues when they are intermittent. We are here for you and want to fix your car. We  understand your time is important and definitely do not want to waste it. Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. I assure you we will do everything we can to resolve your issue. We look forward in taking care of all your car issues now and in the future. Thank you for being part of the Circle family. I would also like to give you a $100 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service with us. Please restore Scott as this score reflects against him.

East Brunswick, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for your last service experience. I know your time is important and we let you down. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As our discussion, I will personally look into this siltation with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. I would like to offer you a $200 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or  need to discuss futher please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Joseph L.
Jackson, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Not respectful
Not happy
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize to hear how your cars interior was left dirty. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will personally look into why this happened with corrective action. This should never happen. I would like to offer you a complimentary detail (a $179.95 value) please allow up to 4 hours to complete and set the appointment with the coordinator Katherine (732) 741-3130. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

Keyport, NJ
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Worth the wait!
Great service! service agent was personable, helpful and attentive.

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Two hours waiting and expensive
$30 for tire rotation is outrageous! Walmart does tire rotation for $10. If I was told that a tire rotation was going to be done, and that it cost $30, I would have refused it. An oil change and $maybe filter were all that was required by me. I paid $82 for service, and was told that I needed to buy a tire for another $157, which I refused. Was not happy.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry for your last service experience. I assure you we are working really hard to be competitive in this market. As discussed, please re-score Carmine as this score reflects against him. If there is anything I can do for you please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family we look forward in taking care of all your car needs.

Oakhurst, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Not Worth It
Avoid the aggravation and just go buy a Honda!

02/06/2019 Category: Service
...
...
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your service experience and extensive wait time. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I am truly embarrassed to hear about your wait time for an oil change service. Your complete satisfaction is our goal & we obviously let you down. I will personally look into this situation and our process with corrective action to make sure this doesn't happen again. As a small token of my apologies please accept $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. If you have any questions or if there is something you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Whiting, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Inspiration!
I am very inspired with the dedication that this company strives to accomplish with serving their customers! After reviewing my comments on the service I recieved this week on my car the manager contacted me directly for corrective action. I am very impressed, this is the type of company that I want to continue to have my car serviced at. I would not think of going anywhere else because I trust Circle with my car. I know that when I drive away the job has been well done that I went there for and that any potential problems have been discovered and revealed to me with a walkaround inspection.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
disappointing visit
I have been getting my car service at Circle for years and this is the first time that I have had to write a negative review. I had originally thought not to write one at all because I dont' want it to look like the staff there does not work hard. But if I don't write a review the owner (s) will not know what needs to be corrected. I have mentioned before in other reviews that I have a Hyundai dealer locally but travel to Circle which is an hour away primarily because of the excellent service I have always received . I cannot say that this time. Customer service was rushed and the mechanical work was done I am sure well. But the problem I went there for was not address which was a low pressure light. When I asked about it I was told they had to order a part and would call me. I just hope that part is true. I will continue to go to Circle just next time I will go at 7am instead of 10am maybe that will make a difference in wait time . Hopefully things will get better for the company going forward.

b
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service visit. As discussed, I will personally look into our process and make changes if necessary and speak with the service advisor with corrective action. As discussed, I want to give you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

Dianne D.
Hazlet, NJ
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Forgot about me waiting
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I was embarrassed to hear you waited two hours for your first oil change. I assure you that is not the normal wait time nor is it accepted. I will personally look into what happened and address with my staff with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. I left you a message in hopes I can speak with you. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. I would like to offer you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Once again I apologize on behalf of Circle. Please re-score us as this score reflects against us.

Highlands, NJ
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Took forever

Great Meadows, NJ
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Willingness to address customer concerns
Having voiced my concerns regarding unnecessary work performed on a new vehicle first oil change, as well as lack of/and or miscommunication on the part of service intake employees, service manager George Collette stepped up apologizing for the discrepancies and offered a future service credit for my 2018 Elantra. The distrust I initially felt for Circle Hyundai has been replaced with confidence the dealer is reputable and anxious to build positive relationships with current and potential customers.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Review your service receipt
Unnecessary work performed during very first oil change on a new vehicle. Incorrect cell number on receipt resulting in vehicle being done hours with no communication. Rude/abrubt customer service.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for the lack of communication on my advisors behalf. In your owners manual it is due to add fuel additive every other oil change. We made a mistake on the interval obviously, you were not due at this time. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business. As a small token of my apologies I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. I tell all my advisors to explain all services and educate our customers so they have piece of mind. We let you down and for that I am truly sorry. I want to keep you as a customer and look forward in taking care of all your car needs. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family.

WC
William C.
Colts Neck, NJ
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Edith Conroy
Would like to change my rating to a 4 but the review will not go back to first page
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Edith,

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize to hear about your extended wait time. I assure you that is not the normal wait time even with the wheel alignment that was performed. An explanation should have been provided to you. You are a good customer and we look forward in continuing taking care of all your car needs. As a small token of my apologies, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any service work. If you have any questions or if you need anything please contact me directly by phone or email both are listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018