Tinton Falls, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and appreciate the attempt to make things right
I received a call from the service manager, who assured me he would do his best to right the situation. I am happy with his offer and I hope they will be able to discover and repair my car's problem as well as correct the communication issues in the service dept.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I brought my car in for an intermittent issue I was having and was told I would be contacted shortly with status. After many hours, I called for status and was told my rep was out to lunch and would call when he returned 10 minutes later. I finally received a call 3 hours later telling me they couldn't reproduce my issue. Reps should be told that even if they can't figure out what's wroing, the courteous thing to do would be to give occasional status reports.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. We know your time is important and I apologize about the lack of communication. As per our conversation our game plan will be to have you leave your car for a few days being that car has a intermittent issue. I will provide you with alternate transportation. I emailed you the multi-point inspection so you can review. I would like to offer you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against our dealership.

TW
Thomas W.
Hazlet, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Helpful with all my concerns
Although the service was slow Chris handled the situation.
He kept me informed while waiting for the repair parts to come in.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning. As discussed, we want to keep you as a customer and understand your frustrations. We know your time is important and waiting months for parts is ridiculous and I am truly sorry that happened. We are in agreement that Hyundai needs to be better with parts availability. I would like to offer you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards future service. Please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

Marjorie M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Making corrections
Thanks to George at Circle making things right!

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil change from hell
Took forever, since no one explained the check in procedure
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience with us. As discussed. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. If you have any questions please contact me directly via phone or email both listed below. You have a complimentary detail and $100 service credit that can used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Joseph W.
Hazlet, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager straightens out issue
Service Manager called me back and explained what happened with my vehicle. He apologised for the inconvenience and will take care of us at our next service visit.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Be honest with customer.
Be honest with customer. Do what you say you were going to do.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you that this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We know your time is important and obviously we let you down. As discussed, I want to make it up to you as our customer. At your earliest convenience I would like to due a complimentary detail valued at $179.95 & I also gave you a $100 in service credit that can be used towards any future service.If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

AP
Anthony P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice Experience
Everything went well. I even got to test drive a new vehicle
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about the part we have had issues to get for you. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I will handle and get resolved. If you have any questions or need to discuss anything please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. I would like to offer you a $50 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom a five as this survey reflects against him.

Robert R.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problems the second time
The second time in for my car the dealership found the engine problems and repaired the problems.

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai is unable and unwilling to find engine stalling problem.
Circle Hyundai may be capable of changing oil, but any more advanced engine work is apparently beyond their abilities.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last few experiences with our service department. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. After our conversation, I feel confident that we will be able to address and fix your concern. I would like to offer you a credit of $154.35 that can be used towards any future service along with a complimentary car wash. Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below and I will schedule you an appointment at your earliest convenience. We will provide a loaner if one is needed. Your complete satisfaction is my goal and I am always willing to do what I can to resolve your issues. I look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As I explained to you
one star rating affects everyone at the dealership hopefully, we now earned 5 stars. I hope this puts you at ease and look forward in resolving your vehicles issue.

Dianne P.
Asbury Park, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Restore after complaint
service manage took care of the complaint

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department visit
Last two visits to your facility were disturbing. Last visit service department lost my keys for 2 hours insisting I had not given them both sets to have the batteries replaced. Of course they finally found them with apologies and a no charge for the batteries. Still I had to sit there as they straightened out their mess.

This time I drove the car away realizing I had oil or some kind of dirt on my steering wheel. Upon returning home the dirt was on the starter button as well as the outside door handle and inside door area he touched. Was easily cleaned with detergent but should have never been there.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

My name is George Collette I am the Service Manager for Circle Hyundai. I truly appreciate you taking time in giving us feed back on your service experience. This tool helps know where we need to improve. I apologize that your vehicle was returned to you dirty. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Frankly, it's embarrassing, I will personally look into this with corrective action so this never happens again. I would like to offer you a complimentary detail (179.95 value) for your troubles. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. If you have any questions or need to discuss something further please contact me directly via phone or email both listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please rescore Tom as this survey score reflects against him.

TV
Thomas V.
Leonardo, NJ
07/31/2019 Category: Service

07/31/2019 Category: Service
I would recomend this dealer for their service and follow up
I intend to buy or lease my next car there..which is only 3 months away...The service is very professional and I am impressed with the follow up
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the service yesterday. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I gave you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. If there are any questions or anything you need please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him. Thanks for being part of the Circle family.

DA
Dedra A.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Made sure things are correct
They rectify any issues

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer
Employ Those who know the job and how to do the job properly. Meaning not half a**
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will look into this situation with corrective action in hopes it never happens again. As discussed I am giving you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Katherine as this survey reflects against her.

Jeff P.
07/22/2019
Caring about their customers
After a not so great visit to the service dept. George C. Went above and beyond to see that all my concerns were taken care of. I will continue to use them in the future.

07/22/2019
Poor quality of service work not done
Can't even perform basic service correctly. Oil change half quart low, tire pressures when returned lf 36psi rt f 42 psi lr 36psi rr 35psi. Pressure listed in door jam 33 psi. Not the first time this has occured. Called to talk to a manager service mgr. And general mgr. Both not there spoke to finance mgr. Said someone would contact me on monday, no contact on Monday. (work done on friday).
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience, I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will address with corrective action so this doesn't happen again. As discussed for your trouble I would like to offer you a complimentary Detail worth $179.95 and a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone both are listed below. Please re-score Tom as this score reflects against him.

John K.
Holmdel, NJ
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2019 Category: Service
quality work
I take my Azera to Circle Hyundai for all my service needs because I know I can rely on the quality of yheir work.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience
I won"t let one rotten apple spoil the barrel.I will continue to use Circle Hyundai for my service needs.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We should have done a better job with communication. I will look into this situation with corrective action in hopes to never happen again. For your trouble, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Joe as this score reflects against him.

LC
Lori C.
Matawan, NJ
07/15/2019 Category: Service

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai Service
I have been having my cars serviced by Circle Hyundai for 10 years. Joe has been my service rep many times. He is helpful and always ensures that you get the best deals. I actually purchased my latest Hyundai because of him.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize once again for your last service experience. I am truly embarrassed that this happened to you. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will definitely look into this further with corrective action so this never happens again. I would like to give you a $100 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions or anything please contact me via email or phone both listed below.
As discussed, please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Toms River, NJ
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Busy place-- staff tries their best
I have only been here 2 times. In most instances, there were a lot of cars being serviced. They do a good job getting them in and are very polite. I don't recommend waiting for services-the waiting area was drab but I found out there is a nicer one inside when I checked out for my service. They have a nice shuttle service so if you work in the area it's a convenient dealer.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Busy place-- staff tries their best
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Please accept my apologies and $50.00 dollar service credit. If there are any questions please contact me via email or phone both listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom as this survey reflects against him.

Deborah W.
Monroe Township, NJ
07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
Issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
People are nice
x
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about your last service experience. I know Chris worked with Hyundai in hopes to get AC condenser covered. I know you already had the work done elsewhere, please understand your satisfaction is what we want. I would like to offer you $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. As discussed, please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me was great
The technician was great.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
I didn't have much choice
Closest dealer to my home.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry you had issues with your car. As per your conversation with Tom please re-score him as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thank you for being part of the Circle family.