TW
Hazlet, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Helpful with all my concerns
Although the service was slow Chris handled the situation.
He kept me informed while waiting for the repair parts to come in.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning. As discussed, we want to keep you as a customer and understand your frustrations. We know your time is important and waiting months for parts is ridiculous and I am truly sorry that happened. We are in agreement that Hyundai needs to be better with parts availability. I would like to offer you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards future service. Please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

Leonardo, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service and workmenship
I took my car is for a tire service. To be truthful when I picked up my car I wasn’t pleased. I spoke to my service advisor Tom who spoke to the Service manager George Collette. Within minutes Tom explained to what had happened and expressed his applies. To make matters even better George did the replaced my tire free of charge.
Despite me not being pleased with my original repair, Tom did keep me updated by phone through the entire process. I must say Circle Hyundai is a large company. But it really does have that family feel. And that is why my family have been loyal customers for the past six years. Tom and George took no time to make things right.
These guys, as well as the rest of the staff are true gems.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I will handle with corrective action so this never happens again. The tire in question I am willing to install for you a brand new tire at no charge. If you have any other questions or something you would like to discuss further please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom as this survey reflects against him and anything less than a five he fails.

DA
Dedra A.
Neptune, NJ
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Made sure things are correct
They rectify any issues

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer
Employ Those who know the job and how to do the job properly. Meaning not half a**
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will look into this situation with corrective action in hopes it never happens again. As discussed I am giving you a $100.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Katherine as this survey reflects against her.

Middletown, NJ

Matawan, NJ
07/15/2019 Category: Service

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Circle Hyundai Service
I have been having my cars serviced by Circle Hyundai for 10 years. Joe has been my service rep many times. He is helpful and always ensures that you get the best deals. I actually purchased my latest Hyundai because of him.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize once again for your last service experience. I am truly embarrassed that this happened to you. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. I will definitely look into this further with corrective action so this never happens again. I would like to give you a $100 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions or anything please contact me via email or phone both listed below.
As discussed, please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Hazlet, NJ
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris and George C., get a five star
I have rescored my review because I don't want Chris to bear the brunt of my original review. Chris did his best as far as he could but one thing I would suggest that if a customer is asking for a courtesy car that he bring it to the service managers attention if he is being told by others that there is a backup of two weeks for courtesy cars, which is what I heard as I was sitting at the desk requesting one. It is not his fault that the people responsible for coordinating the cars do not follow through, but management needs to have better procedures in place to track this. I appreciate George making the effort to reach out.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Won't get me twice.
I am a long standing Hyundai customer. I have owned Hyundai's for the past 14 years. My children all have Hyundai's and I have used Circle for years, but last time my lease expired I used a dealership in Toms River. They were able to get me in the car that Circle said there was no way I could get given the terms I wanted. I was forced to bring my car into Circle because that was the closest dealership when it wouldn't start. Never again., I will pay the extra mileage charge to bring it to Toms River.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience with us. I assure you this is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Loaner cars are available on request and I will personally look into our staff to see what went wrong. If there is any questions or if ever need help please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. As a small token of my apologies I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Please re-score Chris as this survey reflects against him.

Long Branch, NJ
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2019 Category: Service
recent oil change
Recently came for an oil change. The service department found worn out break pads and rotors and was able to replace the same day. The management does care for the customers.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
second disappointment in a row, will probably not return
Unacceptable experience for break pads change. The first quote I've got was plain ridiculous, however when I decided to take the care without doing anything besides the oil change, I was told it was a misunderstanding between the manager and the mechanic and was given another quote for the work. I agreed to leave the car for the service, but when I came to pick it up, it turned out to be more than $100 more.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for the mis-quote in your estimate. As discussed I will give you $100 dollar service credit that can be applied to future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom as this score reflects against him.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2019 Category: Service
No thanks I'll find another dealer
I have owned 4 Hyundai's and used several dealers, all of whicgh were better then this one. My visit left me with no trust or confidence in the dealership so I will not use them again

04/30/2019 Category: Service
following up after service
Everyone should take the time to complete the follow up survey. It's simple and you will be amazed at the response time and further explanation of any items that you bring up. My service person Katherine is as pleasant as can be. She tried to give me answers and quotes on all the work that would be done on my car. Everyone was a joy to work with. I would definitely bring my car back for servicing in the future.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
x
x
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your last service experience, I personally looked into the quote for your tires and as I expected it was incorrect. The quote should have been $449.63 for four tires installed at sale price of buy 3 & 1 for a dollar. On the multi-point inspection there was a clerical error and they had listed 8 tires. I assure you that is normal nor is it accepted. We need to do a better job of explaining what is being done and why. Please accept my apologies and I would like to offer you a $50.00 service credit towards any service. If you have any questions please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Katherine as this survey reflects against her.

Long Branch, NJ
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
uneven
I've been bringing my car here for many years, while the previous experience were very positive, the last visit was unsatisfactory. I can recommend the place for regular services like inspection, oil changes and scheduled parts changes, but not to fix the car when it has some problems.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I see they found your engine had no oil in it which would need engine repair or possibly replacement. If you need assistance in way I would be willing to help you. We can start off with requesting for goodwill assistance through Hyundai. Obviously, I am looking for your complete satisfaction. Contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below and we will work out a game plan that works for you. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this score reflects against our dealership.

LC
Larry C.
Middletown, NJ
03/26/2019 Category: Service
service
I talked to George @Circle he assured me that my issues would be resolved.I am happy with that answer. I have been going to Circle for years and I have always had good service.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
service
Keep trying to fix things that do not to be fixed.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about your last service experience. As discussed I will look into your situation with corrective action. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.

Daniel G.
Belmar, NJ
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Dealership and supplier warranties not honored
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize if there was a misunderstanding about your warranty of if the warranty was not explained to you. All warranty needs to be called in for coverage, especially wearable items. We did call into the manufacture of the tire (Hankook) also checked with Hyundai road side assistance and lastly checked if you had tire and wheel protection (extended warranty). We honor all warranties both manufacture and extended unfortunately, the tire was not covered by either. I would be willing to give you the tire at our cost along with free installation as courtesy for you.We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. If you have any questions or something you would like to discuss please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below.

GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Please rescore Scott as this survey reflects against him.

Manasquan, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/31/2018 Category: Service
3 hour oil change & terrible test drive
Unfortunately although I had a set appointment time for an oil change on my Santa Fe Sport I ended up sitting at the dealership for 3 hours! I was never told the wait would e that long otherwise I would have rescheduled and then long story short I had to go back a week later because my car was leaking oil onto my driveway. I was told after a check that it had been a "sloppy oil change & my car hadn't;t been wiped down properly after the original oil change" - you would have thought that after 3 hours it would have been the best oil change I had even gotten.
My other complaint that occurred at the same time was that I was also there to test drive the new 2019 Santa Fe and to see all the new safety features & see then in real life. I was only shown a youtube clip the first visit so I could see the after features but was not given a test drive. On my return visit (for the leaking oil) I said I wanted a test drive & to see the features. So I got a simple test drive but the features didn't seem to be working (although in hind site I don't think the salesman had any idea how to really operate the new features i.e. lane assist & adaptive cruise control) & I was told "perhaps the car was still in transport mode so none of the features were working". I called back after the second visit to say I wanted to test drive the new features & I was told "management absolutely refuses the new features to be shown to a buyer or to let the buyer try them out themselves".
I ended up going to Freehold Hyundai where they gladly showed me all the new features & even let me drive the car & try them out myself. Sorry Circle Hyundai you lost my business as I bought my new 2019 Santa Fe from Freehold and they were more than happy to help me.

BN
Barbara N.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
It’s always friendly
The car was done and ready on time

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Car
I went to have a auto starter to be put in . It seems that they couldn’t be bothered to explain how it works. It was the first time I had a problem. So, hopefully it’ll be my last.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your service experience with us. The service advisor should have explained to you how to use your auto start. I will personally look into this situation with corrective action. If you need help or have any questions please contact me directly via email or phone. As a small token of my apologies, I would like to offer you a $100 dollar service credit that can be used towards any future service. I assure that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Carmine as this survey reflects against him.

Little Silver, NJ
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sales is great Service is expensive
The sales department is very good but the ongoing service prices are too high.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 12/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to explain your last service experience and I apologize we were not able to come to an agreement on work needed. As the service manager, your complete satisfaction is what we are looking for and obviously, we let you down. I will personally look into this situation with corrective action and change our processes as needed. As a small token of my apologies I will like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions or something to review please contact me directly via phone or email both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and being part of the Circle family.  Please re-score Carmine as this survey reflects against him.