JZ
Jeremy Z.
Wickliffe, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2020 Category: Service
I really appreciate the excellent customer service and maintenance service on my vehicle. Everyone has always been friendly and thorough and efficient.
SYDNEY M. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE FIVE STAR REVIEW AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Russ C.
Chardon, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Precious
Great . . Good service .
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

GOOD MORNING,
WE WANT TO WISH YOU A GREA TUESDAY MORNING AND TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE VISIT!!

Raymond S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and nice waiting room.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

GOOD AFTERNOON RAYMOND,
WE JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS AND TO WISH YOU A GOOD DAY!!

Kathleen B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Kab
X
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

GOOD MORNING KATHLEEN,
JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A GREAT MONDAY MORNING AND TO THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW!!

Margaret M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Friendly, safe surroundings, timely service.

09/07/2020 Category: Service
It is a dealership!
You don’t need to get a pat on back for doing your job.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

GOOD MORNING MARGARET,
WE ARE SORRY YOUR VISIT DIDNT GO WELL, I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU TODAY TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO REMEDY THE SITUATION FROM YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD MORNING.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER CLASSIC HYUNDAI 440-266-6741

SO
Sharen O.
Wickliffe, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/04/2020 Category: Service
It is clean and friendly
this is my third Hyundai, what does that say?
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

GOOD MORNING SHAREN,
JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW AND TO WISH YOU A GREAT WEEKEND!!!  THANKS FOR BEING OUR CUSTOMER.

MF
Mary F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Classic hyundai
i have never been dissatisfied when i take my car there. always know i can trust them with my car
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

GOOD MORNING MARY,
WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE AWSOME REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU BEING OUR CUSTOMER!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

DF
Debra F.
Chesterland, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2020 Category: Service
the friendly employees I feel the turly care about their customers
excellent glad I bought my 2020 Kona have been a Kia customer for 7 years onto Hyundai :)
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

GOOD MORNING DEBRA,
WE HOPE YOU ARE HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY MORNING!! WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW AND TO SAY WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

NR
Nancy R.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Mentor Hyundai Service Dept.
The customer service person was extremely polite and professional. My Tuscan was finished at the exact time that I was told it would be. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable, and coffee and fruit is always offered which is a nice plus.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

GOOD MORNING NANCY,
YOUR REVIEW MEANS A LOT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING OUR CUSTOMER. WE HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY MORNING!!

AK
Avis K.
08/29/2020
Comfortable new car buying experience.
Mike Lentine was great. Listened to my needs and was very accommodating and enjoyable. The staff was pleasant and helpful also.

GOOD MORNING AVIS,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, WE WILL FORWARD THIS TO MICHAEL. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Cleveland, OH
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and professional customer service.
Excellent professional customer service.

GOOD MORNING,
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!! WE ARE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO REPAIR YOU CONCERN. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

TK
Todd K.
Novelty, OH
08/28/2020
Awesome dealer
My daughter and I purchased a 2018 Santa Fe after a few months I noticed it was consuming oil the dealer we bought this from wasn’t very helpful so we went to classic totally different experience from the start they did an oil analysis and replaced the engine within a week at no charge thanks so much!!!

GOOD MORNING TODD,
WE ARE SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EPERIENCE WITH OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT, THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!

Larry B.
Painesville, OH
Always great service
Great service for my Sonata that I am now bringing my Honda CR-V there for service. Top rated people and service.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

GOOD MORNING LARRY,
JUST WNATED TO WISH YOU A GREAT FRIDAY MORNING AND A GREAT WEEKEND!!! THANKS FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW.

SL
Susan L.
Great mechanics!
They were able to identify an issue when a different Hyundai dealership was unable to. Have been going there ever since as the service and staff are typically exceptional!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

GOOD MORNING SUSAN,
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!

Melanie S.
Madison, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Service on lease
I lease my cars so I wouldn't have to pay for oil changes and general maintenance. Now my previous lease I never paid for the 3 yrs I had it. This one I get only 4 free for the life of my lease. Not happy that this changed because if I wanted to pay for it, I would buy a car instead. Plus my computer wasn't reset on my maintenance days so it reads over due. I keep my lights on auto. They turn them off, didn't know until a Police Officer flashed his lights and yep mine weren't on.
Other then that everything else was good.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

GOOD MORNING MELANIE,
JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY THURSDAY AND TO THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW!!!

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

GOOD MORNING MELANIE,
I JUST LEFT A VOICE MAIL FOR YOU REGARDING YOUR SERVICE VISIT. IF YOU CAN CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE A MINUTE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. HAVE A GREAT MORNING.