Overall Rating 4.7999993/5Overall Rating 4.7999993/5Overall Rating 4.7999993/5Overall Rating 4.7999993/5rating 4.7999993
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

Daniel S.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service, staff friendly and car washed after service....looked great

Robert B.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
makes me smile
Its your staff I always feel like a Queen so pampered and like I am your only (most important) customer

KD
Karen D.
Perry, OH
05/25/2018 Category: Service
oil change and recall repair
All went well and was done within one hour.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good Morning Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WG
William G.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service and people are great
Everyone was very polite and updated me on what was happening. Nice to have drinks, snacks available when u r waiting a couple of hours.

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Madison, OH
Very professional and courteous
Great experience. Employees are always courteous and helpful.

Jason A.
Painesville, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Resolved issue
Thank you for your quick response to our previous review. The recall repair is scheduled for next week and will be completed with minimal effort on our part. Thank you, Classic Hyundai!

Service department needs improvement
While we have had great experiences with the sales department, the service department lacks greatly in customer service.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and I apologize again for the inconvenience. We will get everything handled for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

VH
Victoria H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service.
Staff in service department is great and very friendly.

Good Morning Victoria,

Charles B.
Eastlake, OH
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept and personel
Everyone is always very, helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.

Good Morning Charles,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Cleveland, OH
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I thanks them first, they are good service people.

keep good work going too.

thanks again

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

LF
Leonard F.
Burton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe repair
they did and outstanding job Mark was great thank you

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

WH
William H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, professional, clean
Classic Hyundai is a great place to purchase a car. They don't forget about you once you've made a purchase.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Always a pleasure!

Rena B.
Willoughby, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Once again the staff treated me like royalty. Their friendly manner and willingness to go above and beyond is what keeps me coming back. I am always pleased with the work.
Top notch! Always. Never disappointed.

Louis M.
Wickliffe, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
Classic Hyundai Service
I've always had the best service and personal attention. I've been buying cars their since 1995.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Good Morning Louis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

GB
George B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
Oil change and safety check were as fast as drive through oil only shops.

Good Afternoon George,

WL
William L.
Gates Mills, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Very good service
Efficient. Ftriendly. No hassles

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

LK
Lucas K.
Serice on 17 Sonata.
Ian made my experience comfortable and fun. His expertise and the way he set expectations up front allowed me to go on with my day and plan to pick up the vehicle. I loved my experience and will be going to Hyundai for years to come.

Good Morning Lucas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Don't bother making an appointment
Dropped my car off the night before for a 7:15am appointment. When I called to find out status at around noon was told it hadn't been looked at yet, and wouldn't be looked at for another couple of hours because other people who were waiting went before me. What's the point of having an appointment???

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for your recent service experience and would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Cleveland, OH
Concerns resolved
The service manager solved my concerns and was very helpful!

usually good service
The service department tried to upsell me into a new vehicle

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for speaking with me this morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help With. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rescore us. I am happy to hear I was able to address the concerns. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Willoughby, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
Everything went fine with the oil change. Not too long a wait and a free car wash too.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.