2059 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5rating 4.7906986
Overall Rating 2.37209/5Overall Rating 2.37209/5rating 2.37209rating 2.37209rating 2.37209

DT
Dennis T.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Plus
Very quick service as I only needed an oil change but my vehicle was washed and cleaned as well!
That’s the added touch. A+

oil change
Outstanding
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Morning Larry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Joshua S.
Mentor, OH
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast repair!
They make you feel welcome from the start. Fast service, and a free wash!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Afternoon Joshua,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to service  your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

NK
Norbert K.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Courtesy, respect, cleanliness, excellent service, and they keep my automobile in excellent condition.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning Norbert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome review and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Thank

Beachwood, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fall visit
Courteous, friendly and efficient service
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Robert H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly dealership
Very friendly service personnel. Fast quality service.

Good Morning Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your postive experience and kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Barton B.
Richmond Heights, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
good people
Every thing done on time fixed properly car returned clean

Good Morning Barton,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

CK
Christine K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service Dept at Classic Hyundai
Always get quality service at Classic Hyundai. Work is done in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone needing Hyundai service.

Good Morning Christine,

Very caring
I knew something was wrong with my car that another dealership couldn't find. Very happy how they treated me and good service

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. I am happy to hear we were able to resolve your service issue. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

GW
Geraldine W.
Chardon, OH
First Class Service
Professional and courteous staff, providing efficient, quality service. My vehicle was thourghly vacuumed and washed allowing me to leave as though I had just purchased a new car. Couldn’t possibly have asked for a better experience.

Good Morning Geraldine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Chesterland, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They just dont pay attention
The service used to be very good but the last several times I've gotten an oil change, it has been very disappointing. Not resolving recalls, requiring multiple visits, etc.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I applogize there were some issues with your last service visit. If possible I would like to speak with you more. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line 440-266-6741.

KD
Kathleen D.
Chardon, OH
2006 Hyundai Elantra
I'll be back
The people and service are exceptional.

Good Afternoon Kathleen,

EJ
Evelyn J.
Customer service
Best customer service I’ve had. Employees who know their job and do it ‘so well. They explain it all and you are able to understand. I am so pleased.

Good Morning Evelyn,

Thank you so much for the aersome review and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Mayfield Heights, OH
Fantastic job
They are the nicest people, and did the best job keeping me up to date on the progress of my car!

CT
Chris T.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Outstanding team
The team at this service center are outstanding! They go the extra mile, super nice and professional. Take all 4 of my Hyundai’s there and will go no other place for service. Thank you!!

Good Morning Chris,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you choosing us to service all your vehicles. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Melissa R.
Mentor, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Always super easy and pleasant experience for service!
Love, love, love my Hyundai and Classic. Service at Classic is super easy, super quick and painless. I actually (knock on wood) have always ended up paying/spending less than quoted, so it's always an extra bonus when I'm done! I appreciate Classic and their focus on the customer and the care of the vehicle.

Good Morning Melissa,

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience and for the 5 star rating. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KD
Karen D.
Perry, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
customer service
After owning and leasing Tuscons considering a 2019 Santa Fe. Liked features and ride.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018