Overall Rating 4.8048785/5Overall Rating 4.8048785/5Overall Rating 4.8048785/5Overall Rating 4.8048785/5rating 4.8048785
Overall Rating 2.36585/5Overall Rating 2.36585/5rating 2.36585rating 2.36585rating 2.36585

Cynthia W.
Willoughby, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
They are so friendly and helpful and they have a great place to relax while your car is being done and I love scheduling it online Ahead of time

Good Afternoon Cynthia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service you vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

James P.
Burton, OH
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Always dependable
This is our second Sonata from Classic Hyundai and they are always polite, efficient, any repairs are done correctly.

Good Morning James,

Thank you so much for taking the to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Eastlake, OH
07/19/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
Professional, clean

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KA
Katlyn A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Its hard to find great service and help today. Mark is a great service manager, what ever you are paying him, give him more. Not only is he a professional in what he does but attention to detail is great. I called and scheduled three of my hyundai's on Saturday, July 14th for same day service and he was able to service our needs on a busy Saturday. If I had a dealership, he would be on top of my list to recruit.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Good Morning Katlyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the kind words. Please let me know if there is anything you need. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Longboat Key, FL
Very satisfied
Efficienr

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

RD
Richard D.
Kirtland, OH
2006 Hyundai Azera
Satisfactory Visit
The work was completed in a timely manner. One repair task did not require any work (nothing wrong). I appreciate the honesty. The car did need a wash and having this done at delivery was a nice surprise. Overall great job.

Good Morning Richard,

Judith W.
Willoughby, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The Service employees are very accommodating and friendly along with clean waiting and rest rooms

Good Morning Judith,

Wickliffe, OH
Fast service
Fast service

Linda M.
very professional
very happy with car and service!

Linda McBride

Good Afternoon Linda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star rating We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone went above and beyond

Conneaut, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Swing & a miss.
Look- I dont want this published to the public. I just want you and Hyundai to know the problem. And that its not fixed.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Doris C.
Chardon, OH
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service environment.
Positive attitudes.
Efficient service.
Quality environment.
It is a pleasure to have my car serviced there.

Good Morning Doris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai.

Fairport Harbor, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Car service.
Sydney was my adviser. She was terrific. They got the job done quickly, and at a reasonable cost. A+

Thomas B.
Concord Township, OH
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service
I have always taken my HYUNDAI to the dealership for oil changes and have always been pleased with the work. Now that my car is 10 yrs old, It is beginning to need more than just oil changes. I decided to continue to get my car serviced at the dealership. I was very pleased with the quality of the work, the length of time it took to complete the work, the price, and the people that work customer service are friendly, knowledgeable,, and eager to please.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. WE appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

PF
Patricia F.
Great service every time
Always friendly. Always courteous. Always done quickly and correctly.

Good Morning Patricia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Dee G.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Went for routine maintenance....done quickly and car was returned in immaculate condition.

Good Morning Dee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Brian B.
Geneva, OH
No comments
No comments

Good Morning Brian,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Regis C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous and professional.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good Morning Regis,

JZ
Judy Z.
Timberlake, OH
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership I have ever dealt with!
The employees are wonderful and the service is great!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Repair
They do good work. Wish the car would not need so many repairs.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.