Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5Overall Rating 4.7906986/5rating 4.7906986
Overall Rating 2.37209/5Overall Rating 2.37209/5rating 2.37209rating 2.37209rating 2.37209

KK
Kathick K.
Willoughby, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service but high price
Hundai service center, work wise they are good. But cost wise not good (they are charging more above than market)

Good Morning Kathick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Stephanie W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
My second time here and of course customer service is top notch! Will bring my business here always!

Good Morning Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KF
Kristen F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Classic Hyundai is always professional and service is quick and convenient. This is a good place to take your vehicle for service if you need a place with easy appointment scheduling, convienent hours, and friendly professional service.

Good Morning Kristen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak with you more about the visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line at 440-266-6741.

Wickliffe, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Always quick and on time, honest service recommendations, polite service reps, clean waiting area.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Roger H.
Willoughby, OH
long wait
good service,long wait

Doris C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always met with a smile
Service pricing was provided up front
Service completed in a timely manner

Good Morning Doris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

excellent customer service
nice, clean, comfortable waiting room with a tv makes the wait enjoyable, and work is always done in a timely fashion.

GL
Gail L.
Do a good job
They do a good job and there is a clean place to wait. They wash it my car and are always nice to deal with

Good Morning Gail,

Good Morning Amy,

CK
Christine K.
Another Good Service Experience at Classic Hyundai
Always get good service at reasonable prices at Classic Hyundai. Easy to schedule and trustworthy. Would recommend to anyone.

Good Morning Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great review and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

TC
Toni C.
Newbury, OH
happy Hyundai
Terrific service -- 1 hour wait oil change, tire rotation, check all fluids etc. Comfortable waiting room. Friendly staff.
Love that my car gets a free wash!!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good Afternoon Toni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Richard H.
Ashtabula, OH
friendly, fast service.
good people, good dealership.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good Afternoon Richard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Nice people.
Great service. Nice people.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

SD
Shawn D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Easy and Quick
I recently had two vehicles in for service. One, a Tuscon (used)the other an Elantra (lease). We waited at the,dealership for approximately an hour. Ian was very professional and explained what was done and any recommendations. No surprises.

Good Morning Shawn,

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgable employees with great customer service
The employees at the service desk are knowledgeable and provide great customer service.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Mayfield Heights, OH
Great Servuce!
Staff was courteous and professional. Had my car ready timely and advised me a tire rotation was not needed yet to save me money. Thanks!

Good Morning,

Thank you to much for taking the time to share your awesome service experience. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

David M.
AOK
Three thousand mile checkup. No surprises.

Good Morning David,

Normal service
Just more costly for simple things

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If possible I would like to speak more with you about the visit. Please feel free to call me at your convenience. My direct line is 440-266-6741.

DK
Donna K.
Willoughby Hills, OH
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff is pleasant, always ready to assist you. However I do have an issue with the mechanic that services my car. Please read below.
I did however have an issue with the service of my 2018 Elantra on the previous visit for the same unfamiliar noise under the car between the shift gear and front right wheel.

When I had previously brought the car in because of a very prominent noise under the car the mechanic who checked out my car and took it for a test drive with me made
references to perhaps it had something to do with the items that were in my trunk. I was rather taken aback by that statement as in the truck were a snowbrush, a small soft rug and a pair
of witner car mats. ????? Quite obvious to me that these items could not be making the noise I heard nor any type of noise. Besides they were in the trunk at the back of the car.
He said he tightened things under the carriage and perhaps that would fix it. Unfortunately it did not as soon as I got the car home it was already making the same noise.

I let it go for a couple of weeks thinking to either see what would happen or to take it to another dealer. As the noise become louder I was quite concerned for safety reasons as it sounded like something was really becoming loose underneath the car.. I felt I should take it back to Classis Hyundai.

I called to make the service appointment and spoke with the service rep that originally helped me. I felt that was best as that person would be familiar with the situation.

When I took the car in to be checked once again it was mentioned to me that the mechanic stated it could possibly be the passenger right side
mirror.
I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN THAT WAS TOLD TO ME !

First of all the mirror isn't anywhere near where the noise was coming from and besides the noise only happened when I turned the steering wheel to the right and made a turn.
Why would he even think such an incomprehensible thought regarding this issue?

I felt both of these statements by the mechanic were absolutely an insult to my intelligence and absolutely idiotic. ! No logic to his statements at all.

I was asked to leave my car so they could thoroughly check everything that might be in question. Hopefully they did not waste their time checking the mirror!
I was given a loaner car for which I was very appreciative.

It ended up being the "MOTOR MOUNT" and it had to be ordered. It took around 5 days to get it all completed.

The noise is completely gone and the car is feeling much safer to drive.
I appreciate the work that was done and the pleasant and concerned service staff.

I would recommend this dealership but at the same time would warn someone about the mechanic.

Also a few years ago when I had the 2015 Elantra which I leased from Classic I had taken it in for a service check including tire rotation. I always mark my tires for that procedure.
I was told the work was done only to check the tires before I left the dealership and found the tires were not rotated which it actually stated on my receipt that it had been done.
It was corrected and I was offered free oil changes for the remainder of that lease. Again that was appreciated.

However, I must admit I am now wondering about the efficiency of the service department?

Thank you.

Janice P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service...Always
We are a family of Hyundai owners and we love the brand and we especially love this dealership. Classic Hyundai consistently provides service like we have never experienced anywhere...always.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good Morning Janice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.