Overall Rating 4.8181773/5Overall Rating 4.8181773/5Overall Rating 4.8181773/5Overall Rating 4.8181773/5rating 4.8181773
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

GT
Guy T.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Took to long. Made an appointment anstill waited over 1.5 hours. I didn’t go for a 10 minute oil change but the time seemed excessive. Your service writers are outstanding, don’t lose them
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! I apologize to hear about your wait time. I will make note for next time to be more mindful of your time.

Chardon, OH
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Another quick and easy service appointment.
Great service as usual.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! Hope you have a great day!

SK
Sandra K.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
Good Customer Service
It has been my experience that with Classic, you just get good customer service! The staff is competent and friendly. I never had anything but a good experience.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your feedback!

Richard S.
Willoughby, OH
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Very nice customer sevice
Very nice customer service
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! I apologize on the timeframe of the service and we will do what we can next time to be more prompt!

Janice C.
Euclid, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent , expeditious service.
Service and customer care is without peer.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Janice,
thanks for the great five star review, its a pleasure
helping you. have a great week!!!

RE
Roger E.
Willowick, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
GREAT Servie Center and Personal
I've owned a lot of different vehicles, and had them serviced at different dealer ships. You can put them all together and they would not compare to the service that you get at Classic Hyundai, not to mention how comfortable the waiting room is. Coffee, water and fresh fruit. They make you fill like a you are somebody not just a number. I would like to take my hat off to Mark at the service desk. He went out of his way to make me satisfied with my service that was performed, everything was plainly explained to me as to what was going to be performed. I wanted some accessories add to my Santa Fe, they had to be ordered, (door guards and window wind deflectors) he kept me informed as to when the would be in. When the door guards were installed, they were not quite right, not that they installers did anything wrong. I did have some nicks on my door, that is why they did not look perfect. Mark showed them to me and said if I liked them he would not charge me the installation charge. I was not happy and neither was he. Mark said that he would reorder them and have their body shop install them. This time they came out perfect, I was really happy. Most other dealerships you would have to argue with them to make it right. Classic Hyundai you have a customer for life. Thank you.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

ROGER,
THANKS FOR CHOOSING CLASSIC FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Jon C.
Mayfield Heights, OH
11/15/2019 Category: Service
New tires
Simple quick easy new tire purchase
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

THANKS FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW,
ENJOY YOUR NEW TIRES, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

RF
Reid F.
Car
They get you in and out has fast and they tell you what the matter to your car/
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

IM GLAD OUR SERVICE TEAM WAS EFFICIENT AND EASY TO WORK WITH, THANKS FOR COMING IN!!

Burton, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service department
Very nice group to work with
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

IM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD VISIT WITH OUR SERVICE TEAM, THANKS FOR COMING IN!!

GB
George B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
Wheel bearing replaced along with ball joint and tires in one day
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

IM GLAD OUR SERVICE TEAM WAS EFFICIENT AND
WAS ABLE TO PERFORM ALL THE REPAIRS IN ONE DAY, THANKS FOR COMING IN TO CLASSIC HYUNDAI!!

Jennifer K.
Fairport Harbor, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice people in service area
Loved seeing my name on the Welcome sign when I drove in. Had to take a picture. Very nice touch!!!!!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Jefferson, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
Service was very quick, unlike the first dealer I took my new Santa Fe to. Very pleased.l will be returning to Classic in the future. Thank You.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, THANKS FOR THE
GREAT REVIEW. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE  VISIT. WE HOPE YOU ARE
ENJOYING YOUR SANTA FE !!!

Robert H.
Kirtland, OH
11/10/2019 Category: Service
a
a
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

WE LOVE GETTING GREAT REVIEWS, THANKS
FOR YOU BUSINESS. HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!

Raymond S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Battery check
I came in, without an appointment, to have the battery checked prior to winter. It was found to be in fair condition but may lead to problems on extremely cold days. Since it was nearly six years old I opted to have it replaced. The new battery was installed, the car was washed and ready to go in about a half hour. Great job by everyone!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE
SURVEY, THANKS FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Great attitude
Excellent treatment of customers
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

ALWAYS A PLEASURE HELPING YOU WILLIAM,
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!!
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

TC
Toni C.
Newbury, OH
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I like coming here for my car service because the staff are friendly, comfortable waiting area, good thorough service I can trust is well done. And I get a free car wash!
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly an clean
Friendly an clean
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

IM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD VISIT TO OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU
NEXT TIME!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW

TE
Tricia E.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Impressed
Service manager Mark called me and resolved the issue. Thank you Hyundai.

No loyalty.
$63 for my first oil change and tire rotation. I just bought the car from this dealership 2 months ago. I won’t be returning unless I have to because I can’t afford it.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR LAST SERVICE VISIT, I WISH TO
RESOLVE ANY INCONVENIENCE OR MISUNDERSTANDING.
MARK EBELING SERVICE MANAGER, 440-266-6741

MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good afternoon Tricia,
I would really like to speak with you and try to make
this situation right by you, please call or text me and
so can work out a solution that would make you happy and able to return here for service.
Mark Ebeling 440-266-6741
mebeling@driveclassic.com

James M.
Painesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Solid Performance on Brake Jobs
The Classic people did a nice job on my recent brake job that required 2 front rotors and a caliper replacement on the front brakes.
MARK E. from Classic Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND INPUT, THANKS FOR
CHOOSING US TO SERVICE YOUR CAR.