1945 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7857136/5Overall Rating 4.7857136/5Overall Rating 4.7857136/5Overall Rating 4.7857136/5rating 4.7857136
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

Middlefield, OH
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
On my most recent visit, the service was done promptly and within a reasonable amount of time. In the past, that wasn't always the case. The waiting area and restrooms were clean. The staff was professional.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positrive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We will continue to work hard to service your vehicle quickly and efficiently. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AP
Anne P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Fast and friendly

Good Morning Anne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Kathleen M.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Service is always professional and friendly.

Good Morning Kathleen,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and sharing your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Painesville, OH
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I had great service. The technicians worked to find the problem and made the process really smooth when i had to keave ny car for a week to get repaired. Great communication to keep me informed on what was going on.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

FC
Felix C.
Richmond Heights, OH
had oil change
great fast service and washed car .great exp

Good Afternoon Felix,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Sandra S.
Novelty, OH
Great People Great Car
I was very happy to get an appointment so quickly. Each time I have had my Hyundais (yes, plural) serviced at Classic Hyundai I have been satisfied with the work done, the cleanliness of the shop, the cleanliness of the waiting area, the professional way I was treated by the staff. If ever I have a question I get an answer not a run around. Classic should be very happy with their staff. It may sound silly, but I like seeing the same people in the write up area. It makes me feel that they like their job and we all know if you like your job you will do it well. Thanks Classic and the staff of Classic Hyundai.

Good Afternoon Sandra,

Thank you so much for all your kind words and continued loyalty with Hyundai and Classic. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

DN
Dianne N.
Chardon, OH
2011 Hyundai Azera
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Huusband
Good, liked the ride home

Good Afternoon Dianne,

NK
Norbert K.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Seervice
Have dealt with your organization for quite a few years. Have allways been well taken care of. Your service is excellent and your personnel are the best. Thank You
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning Norbert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

KG
Kenneth G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly!
Great service and friendly!
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning Ken,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and your continued loyalty. See you next time. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

MT
Mark T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tire leak
Arrived first thing in the morning ,within the hour my tire was repaired and I was on my way

Good Afternoon Mark,

CV
Clarice V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor record keeping
The customer service desk was courteous and helpful. There was a question about whether or not my oil change would be covered by Hyundai. Due to some problem in a previous maintenance., Hyundai said they would cover the next few oil changes. When I inquired about it this time, they said they have only paid for one, which is not accurate. I don't know why they offered to pay for them but they covered the previous two oil changes. I was never told what the problem was except that we smelled hot burning oil in the passenger cabin. So I said fine... charge me for it.... I'll be glad to pay for it.
My experience with Hyundai is that the record-keeping function is faulty. This includes a major problem I had when my satellite radio was replaced. There was no record of where it went but I got charged for its use over 3 years. I cleared this up with serious but Hyundai could never tell me what happened to the radio.

I love my car so I would recommend Hyundai to others.

Chardon, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Quality gone away
This Elantra is nothing like my first one. You name a part....its been fixed even rebuilt the engine. The dealer has not followed through with ensuring quality repair especially after having the vehicle for 3 weeks and oil leaks stain my driveway. Very disappointed.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the recent issues with your vehicle. If possible I would like to speak with you more on the situation. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 440-266-6741.

Madison, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Out in a short period of time. Car inspected, thoroughly washed, and work completed without a Hassel.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Sharon S.
Perry, OH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
easy to get to... like the car wash
took a little longer than expected, but still wirth the wait

Good Afternoon Sharon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. I apologize for the wait. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

David W.
240000 ck up
Quick

Good Afternoon David,

Rita R.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai -A wonderful parter for buying and servicing your Hyundai!
Classic Service stands out affording you a wonderful driving experience. I've had my serviced technician for over 10 years. All owners want is to enjoy their vehicle . Classic is the perfect partner in making sure your Hyundai experience will make you want to come back, for your next Hyundai. Also KUDOS to Jennifer Burton, Classic Service Manager, who takes a personal interest in your service , Her empathy to help the service customers get their problems addressed makes the non-Classic customer, who bought at another Hyundai dealership switch to Classic.

Good Morning Mr. Rose,

Thank you so much for all your kind words and for the 5 star rating. It's always nice to see you. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

MK
Melissa K.
Painesville, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and have a nice area to wait with different ammenities. The people explain everything well and are thorough with checking for problems.

Good Morning Melissa,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

VD
Victor D.
Timberlake, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy appointment system and quick service

Good Morning Victor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Lyndhurst, OH
Honesty and efficiency
This dealership is honest and efficient which I appreciate. Thank you.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We will continue to work hard to service your vehicle quickly and efficiently. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Shirley W.
Middlefield, OH
Courteous knowledgable
Very responsive to my garage door technical problem. Came to the house to correct it.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Good Afternoon Shirley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. I am glad we were able to get the garage door up and running. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.