Overall Rating 4.8199974/5Overall Rating 4.8199974/5Overall Rating 4.8199974/5Overall Rating 4.8199974/5rating 4.8199974
Overall Rating 2.34/5Overall Rating 2.34/5rating 2.34rating 2.34rating 2.34

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Super Quick
This dealership always treat me nice. I got super fast, super friendly service this time around. Will return again.

Willowick, OH
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dndn
Dnjddj

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
As usual, the service that I received at Classic Hyundai was stellar. Good service is very important to me.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Honored warranty
The 100 mile drive train warranty was honored by Hyundai. The dealership installed the new engine in less than 2 weeks. Runs perfect. They provided a very nice rental free of charge. Going to do all my service at Classic Hyundai going forward. Doesnt make sence to go anywhere else. Will definitely consider buying another Hyundai from Classic.

Good Morning Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

GY
Gregory Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always Great
Service Dept was great as usual. I bought my Elantra from classic. and always have it serviced there.

Good Morning Gregory,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive service experience and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

SK
Sean K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Friendly staff and greet you by name

Good Morning Sean,

DJ
Diane J.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
This isn't our first rodeo! We've purchased from you in the past and have been happy.
5 star

Good Morning Diane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Beth B.

WC
Walter C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
As always, a wonderful job with excellent communication from the service reps. I'll always bring my vehicles to them.

Good Afternoon Walter,

KG
Kenneth G.
06/12/2019 Category: Service

Good Afternoon Kenneth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

Lisa S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
In the 8 years now I’ve owned my Sonata, Classic Hyundai has been nothing but great to work with! Ian, and the service team have always been amazing to deal with.

Good Morning Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share yours positive feedback and for your continued loyalty. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AK
Agnes K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I am a 94 year old lady...
I have been coming there for the past 6 years and am always treated kindly - with respect. I have always been satisfied with "whatever" I came there for.

Good Morning Agnes,

Great service as usual
Great service as usual

Good Morning,

GB
George B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staying on Top of Things
I brought the car in for one issue and a potentially serious issue I wasn’t aware of was found. The car has over 200,000 miles on it so staying on top of things is important, I’m 72 so I don’t keep track of what’s happening under the car.
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good Afternoon George,

JZ
Jeremy Z.
Wickliffe, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Very Helpful
Got my appointment scheduled via online chat on day of service to repair tire. Dropped off and service done within 90 mins. Only downside is I didnt get a call when service was done. I followed up. But everyone was nice to me and I'm grateful for being able to get in.

Charles S.
Montville, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendliness
Everyone is always friendly and very knowledgeable
JENNIFER D B., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good Morning Charles,

KD
Karen D.
Perry, OH
regular maintenance
Classic does a great job of reminding me of when I need oil changes for the tuscon and santa fe sport. They are courteous and do a good job leaving me a freshly washed vehicle. We like both vehicles and would recommend them to anyone who wants a good value vehicle.

Good Afternoon Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you for being a part of the Classic Hyundai family.

AP
Alex P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Great service always
Ian always does a great job as a Customer Service rep.

Good Afternoon Alex,

Darren H.
2008 Hyundai Accent
Professional
Best service ever! Very professional and quick! Quality work! Affordable, too!!!

Good Morning Darren,

BP
Brandon P.
Richmond Heights, OH
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service department
Very professional and accommodating service advisors (even on short notice); I am extremely glad I bought my car from here, and continue to use their service department for regular maintenance.

Good Morning Brandon,