ES
EMILY S.
Ford Expedition
01/15/2019
Amazing!
I seriously love this shop and won’t go anywhere else. I really feel I can trust them all. That’s HUGE in the auto industry.

Awesome.
Thank you so much for the great review. Here we believe that service matters. Please don't keep us a secret.

DOUG R.
Ford Bronco
01/11/2019
Customer Satisfaction
Thankyou for your great service. It was great meeting Harold and am looking forward to working with Clayton Valley Auto Service again. The honesty, explaining to me with follow up phone calls, and helping me keep my vehicle in good shape is very much appreciated!
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

It was great meeting you too. Thanks for your trust in Clayton Valley Auto Services. We appreciate your business.

Samuel C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the owner was very knowledgeable and kind. He got straight to point and answered every question he had. It was a generally good experience.
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We try to get right to the point so that we don't waste your time. Happy to hear you had a good experience.

LG
Lynda G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Lynda said she was very happy with the service.
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Lynda for bringing our Mustang to us. We appreciate your business.

EK
Eric K.
Discovery Bay, CA
Toyota Avalon
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did a great job getting him in and out, and they gave him great service.

Hey Eric,
Thanks for the positive review. Appreciate your business. Now lets see if we can golf sometime soon..

JERRY and LISA C.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/01/2018
Great work and great service
Great customer service and repair work!

WW
WILFRED J. W.
Clayton, CA
Saturn VUE
12/01/2018
New Proprietor = Same Great Service!
I returned to Clayton Valley Auto Service, as they do all my auto repairs, with a leaking transmission and was greeted by a new proprietor a man by the name of Harold. The news of the sale of the business left me a little apprehensive. This soon pasted as Harold presented himself in a friendly manner coupled with a knowledgeable auto sense. Harold is backed by a great crew carried over from the prior owners. This combination assured me of the continued fine service I always received at Clayton Valley Auto Service. Regarding my transmission problem it was corrected and at a minimum expense. All in all, with new management the friendly, accommodating service continues as in the past.
Wil Wilcox
Harold from Clayton Valley Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad you have faith in us. We look forward to a continued relationship in servicing all of your automobiles. Have a great New Year 2019

Pittsburg, CA
11/21/2018
Great work
Clayton Valley Auto does amazing work. The new owner is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Thank you again for the quick service.

THELMA M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/17/2018
Customer
This is a new owner. Very impressed with the customer service. I would definitely recommend my friends.

CHERYL S.
11/14/2018
Excellent service and friendly staff
I've been coming to Clayton Valley Auto for several years. I can aways depend on excellent service and

GB
GARY and DENISE B.
11/14/2018
Dependable Service
I can always count on the mechanics to check out the problem with my truck and get right on it. The new owner seems to be carrying over the same great service and dependablity.

EF
Eric F.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff didn't tell him that he wasn't going to be able to get an alignment on his vehicle. They didn't finish it, and now it's going to keep needing tires. The way they left it, it wasn't done correctly the first time. They didn't have the courtesy to follow up and find out on how things were going. So he suggests following up to call clients and ask them how things are going for them.

EG
Elsie G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Elsie said the staff was courteous and prompt. They fulfilled her request quickly.

JACK S.
Subaru Legacy
11/02/2018
Great customer service; professional vehicle service.
Love the ability to drop in and know my service requirements will be taken care of as quickly as possible.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Clayton, CA
10/31/2018
As in the past I asked for a brake check. The invoice said nothing about it. So was it done?
Prefer a more detailed report like I get from the Dealership. When and what is needed next. Brakes as to how much wear was there and when will there be an anticipated brake job. Your place is good for an oil change and a prompt job. I will bring my Buick back but probably not the Subaru.

Josefa G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Josefa said the business is good and honest and they know what they're doing.

ER
Eric R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the service was really good and the employees did a really good job.

ER
ERIC R.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/30/2018
Another Good Experience at Clayton Valley Auto
Another job done well. happy to trust Clayton Valley Auto as my first choice for servicing my vehicles.

OT
Oliver T.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Oliver said the business was good.

DT
David T.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
David said he appreciated the customer service.