Grant, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Department
Great service and service advisor Amanda Trainor.

2016 Hyundai Elantra

Janet M.
Great customer service!
Amanda is wonderful...she makes you feel extremely welcome...and comfortable while sharing needs n concerns!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you Janet for wonderful review of our Amanda. She is awesome and personable! Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Best Regards,​

Jeraldine T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
lock repair
Amber did an excellent etting my trunk lock repaired within a reasonable time. She is excellent.

Thank you Jeraldine for giving us your support and allowing us to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

ED
Elise D.
Sebastian, FL
Quick professional service
I always have a pleasant experience and Willie answers all my questions

Thank you Elise for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Willie is amazing and very helpful! Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

EG
Elsa G.
Maintenance visit
Friendly environment, Amanda always with a friendly smile making you feel at home.

Thank you Elsa for wonderful review of our Hyundai Service Advisor. Amanda is awesome and personable. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

ED
Elaine D.
Indialantic, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
I would like 2 personally thank Willie, 4 getting my problem result with the extended insurance & get my car fixed & had it done Imm upon returning from the Orlando Airport when I was able 2 pick it up..he is such an asset 2 your company..norm & elaine demers

Thank you Norm and Elaine for allowing of to be of good service to you and your Hyundai. Willie is amazing and works very hard to provide each guest with great customer service. Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Carol B.
Melbourne, FL
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and good service from agent that helps you
Upon arrival after checked it I had to wait about 20 minutes for person to get me for appt. My oil change was done in timely matter. How ever my rep got me letting me know it was all done just waiting for tech to close out.. Well that got me a little upset I waited over 25 minutes for him to close it out. I had to ask my agent 2 x to check on it.

Please accept our apology Carol for not been able to complete your service request in an acceptable time frame. We strive to provide through and yet fast service for each of our customers. We hope to prove our commitment to you and your Hyundai on your next service visit with us. Thank you for allowing us a chance to improve on your service experience.

CL
Connie L.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
RECALL
Appreciated the effort to resolve the confusion over my recall!!

RECALL
Not happy with my experience--I also asked them not to touch my tire air pressure because I had an appointment on Thursday with a tire company for a recurring air lost in one tire--I no sooner left your shop when the light went out on the dashboard so I know they put air in it--NOT HAPPY!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Coastal Hyundai
I have already rated my service. I was excellent.

Thank you completing our survey. This survey really shows us that we are providing great customer service to you! We want to thank you for allowing us to help in the maintenance of your Hyundai and we look forward to providing you with our automotive services for many years to come.

Diana W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Service was done to my satisfaction. As always. I am always happy with Hyundai.

Diana, we love hearing feedback like yours. We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We strive to provide through and yet fast service for each of our customers. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business and for your kind words.

Melbourne, FL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
convenient, friendly staff
friendly, knowledgeable staff, good product

Thank you for such a positive message. We are happy that you had a great visit with us. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our family and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many more years to come.

Donna P.
2019 Hyundai Accent
No Surprises!
Great maintenance check. I booked online, received confirmation and reminders, and was in and out quickly. Jason was great!

Thank you Donna for giving us your support and allowing us to earn your business. Jason works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

Sue S.
West Melbourne, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good service. Friendly.
Always very nice and excellent customer service.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Will share to my friends and family
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 5 star review and your recommendation of us. At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.