Melbourne Beach, FL
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer relations consultant called personally and expressed concern about my last service visit. Together we discussed the problems with the vehicle and came up with a viable solution to remedy the problems.

06/11/2020 Category: Service
Service techs should speak with owners to get a better understanding of what the problem is. As soon as I went to my car the rear hatch would not work.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

CL
Carol L.
Palm Bay, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
unhappy
dealership very confused
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

I would like to thank you Carol for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KP
Kelley P.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Laelle did a great job!
After my previous experience there, I decided to never return. However, I received a call from the Manager asking me to give them another chance to get things right with my car. He assigned me to new Service Consultant named Laelle. She was fantastic! They finally did a multi point inspection, investigated the problems my previous consultant blew off, and had the issues fix. I will return to Coastal Hyundai if I can keep Laelle as my service consultant. She looked out for me and my car, for that I'm appreciative. Still not sure if I would recommend as I've had both good and bad consultants. I think more customer service training needs to be done to get everyone up to Laelle's level.

03/17/2020 Category: Service
Poor service & overpriced
Please see my previous comments. I had a lot of problems with the service department.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Jay W.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
3 strikes & they’re out!
This is the third time they’ve botched a job. I haven’t even had my new Kona for 2 years, and I’ve had to bring it in for non-scheduled maintenance on 3 different issues. Each issue has taken a minimum of 3 visits, due to incompetent servicing. I don’t plan on going to Coastal Hyundai for any more services.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2020 Category: Service
tires overinflated
Dealer rotated tires in the first service and did not check the tire pressure. They are all at 38 psi and they are supposed to be at 33 psi. I doubt the rest of the checks were done carefully. I won't be back to this place.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Jay W.
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Map Update
With my last 2 oil changes, I have asked for a map update on my navigation system, as my own home address does not exist on the map since I bought the car 1.5 years ago. Both times I was told that no updates were out yet and that I had the latest version. I recently went to Hyundai’s mapnsoft website and found that my maps are at least 3 versions old! WTH?! I paid for a navigation system that is useless to me and was supposed to get 3 years of free updates, and the Service Dept lies to me to get out of having to do the work!

AL
Anita L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolve Incident
To Whom this may concern,
I had a serious problem with Alfredo.He lied and tried to sugar coat the questions I ask him about my car.He didn't know what he was talking about.The best thing for Alfredo was to get the right answers from some one else.
Miss Jayna M. call me .She ask me to explain happen on the pick up my car.I explain everything that happen.I was in my car.I ask Jayna if I could come to her office and talk.She say yes.Jayna was very Attentive to my problem.
She listen to what I said Afredo need help with.JAYNA assued me she will talk to him again so he will know what I was not happy with. He also.Lied when I came back for my oil change. Jayna said.I told her I was writing a letter.
She said thats my choice.But after our talk and Jayna showing me the paper work I need to see concerning my car.I am satisfied.Jayna was so caring to make sure All my needs was met,Jayna is Truly an asset to your company.

Respectfully.
Anita l.

11/18/2019 Category: Service
CLEAN
Alfedo needs more training.

Respectfully
ABL
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Anita for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

GK
Gnanamitra K.
West Melbourne, FL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2019 Category: Service
not satisfactory
Not satisfactory, hard to believe what technicians say. They simply guessed the problem for my car and returned it without fixing it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Gnanamitra for taking the time to fill out our survey. I will be reaching out to you today to review your concerns. Please take some time to speak with me. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Richard M.
Indialantic, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2019 Category: Service
I will rescoreing my previous review based on all of the help that I have received over my issue and I would like to commend Willie for all the help the I received from him he did so much to investigate my issues I had and resolve them in the best way possible and I would also like to thank Jayna for her awsome customer service as she showed that she really cared about my concerns and resolving my issue.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
First off I will start by saying that Willie is a great service rep and he always tries his best to help HOWEVER for the actual service was horrible I took my car in for a oil change and a couple other services and it all seemed well till I started driving it and my car was acting funny I didn't think much of it till a couple of days later with it still happening and it was getting worse so I checked under my hood and I discovered the my air filter had been knocked off the pipe causing it to be damaged, I almost think it was a mistake bringing it in here because it was much better off before I took it In and I'm not sure if I'll feel comfortable ever bringing it back here ever again.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/11/2019

I would like to thank you Richard for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Kind Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Richard for choosing us as your service center! We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business. We cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Surprised they care this much!
Jennee was great. She understood the frustration I’m experiencing of having to repair a new car, having to make multiple appointments to get it done, and receiving a botched repair in the end. She listened to my suggestions for service improvements and is correcting the issue with the next service completely seamless to me.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
2 appts & still not right; will 3rd one be?
Need to have parts in stock when service is performed, and need to inspect that the service was completed correctly before returning the vehicle to the customer.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you today. Please take some time to speak to me. I want to improve your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to me directly tomorrow at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Jacqueline M.
Hollywood, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Second review
I had a problem on my last visit. After my first review, Jayna called me apologizing for my bad experience. I told her my advisor Crystal was so helpful and concerned with my car issue. I know that she was doing her best giving me the information from the technician . I know she is the go between with the technician and the customer. Unfortunately the technician did not give her correct information in turn she relayed it to me. She was very pleasant , understanding and apologetic throughout the whole unpleasant experience

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
The inaccurate repair on my car
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

I would like to thank you Jacqueline for taking the time to fill out our survey. I will be reaching out to you today to review your concerns. Please take some time to speak with me.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you Jacqueline for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that I was able to speak with you about your service and respond to your needs quickly. Our team values your continued business and I like forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for years to come. I will inform your service advisor about your review and would like to thank you again for taking the time to speak with me.

BR
Boneita R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor
Poor
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you Boneita for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. I understand that you're not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service on your vehicle and for that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave so we can and will be addressing this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time.

We want to thank you again, for allowing us to provide you with our services. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding your concerns/questions you might have at 3217234500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

PM
Philip M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Lack of communication
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

I would like to thank you Philip for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. I will address your concerns to management after I speak with you about them.

Please take some time and speak with me about your last service. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you soon to review your last visit. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much Philip for completing the survey process with us! I really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.  I apologize to again for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai and we want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Stanley C.
Palm Bay, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Weak suspension. Entire shocks and struts need to be replaced at about 50k.
Please Call me. 321-978--9115. We need to discuss several points. I like my Santa Fe very much. Great overall design. Stan. Chelsea
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

A memeber of our service team will be reaching out to you on Monday. I have forward your information to our management team and they will be addressing your concerns.

Roque S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Do not go here
I brought my vehicle here for service before a roadtrip to new York. The tech failed to fully inspect the vehicle and upon inspecting the vehicle in New York at an independent shop I come to find my brakes, calipers, and suspension all need work. I was lucky to get to New York alive. If you need service done please for your own safety go somewhere else.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

I would like to thank you Roque for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Best Regards