Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

PM
Philip M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Lack of communication
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

I would like to thank you Philip for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. I will address your concerns to management after I speak with you about them.

Please take some time and speak with me about your last service. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you soon to review your last visit. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much Philip for completing the survey process with us! I really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.  I apologize to again for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai and we want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Stanley C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Weak suspension. Entire shocks and struts need to be replaced at about 50k.
Please Call me. 321-978--9115. We need to discuss several points. I like my Santa Fe very much. Great overall design. Stan. Chelsea
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

A memeber of our service team will be reaching out to you on Monday. I have forward your information to our management team and they will be addressing your concerns.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Roque S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Do not go here
I brought my vehicle here for service before a roadtrip to new York. The tech failed to fully inspect the vehicle and upon inspecting the vehicle in New York at an independent shop I come to find my brakes, calipers, and suspension all need work. I was lucky to get to New York alive. If you need service done please for your own safety go somewhere else.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

I would like to thank you Roque for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Best Regards

Melbourne Beach, FL
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
Terrible dealership
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey.  I apologize that we were unable to resolve your service concern made at your most recent maintenance visit. I will be reaching out to you soon. If you can please take a moment to discuss this concern we would love a chance to impove your service experiences here at Coastal Hyundai. Please accept my apologize again for any inconvence that you might have experience.

Linda B.
Sebastian, FL
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service experience
Coming in the front door is great! Then it goes down hill.. like off the cliff! Upside is mechanics are super pleasant! And willie at intake is awesome. Beyond that not a happy place
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

I would like to thank you Linda for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

If you may, please contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business.

10/01/2018
Horrible customer service
Still waiting for a call back.
The finance department sold me an incorrect warranty not explaining to me that there is for different warranties. I purchased seven different vehicles from this location and never had any other warranty offered to me but for coverage. This time a warranty package was given to me that didn’t cover Everything. When I drop my vehicle off for service I was told that the part that broke would be covered . I was then later called and told that I’ve never really heard of anyone getting that warranty package that I have and it wasn’t covered being $400. After talking to John Lyons he then talk to the managing partner of the dealership Coastal hyundai who then sent me an email through his personal Gmail account that listed and 81 page document. The 81 page document included all my personal information about the car loan and also the previous owners car information including their Social Security number your drivers license number and their address and data birth along with all the cosigners information as well. The 81 page document included all my personal information about the car loan and also the previous owners car information including their Social Security number your drivers license number their address and data birth along with all the cosigners information as well. When I read this email attachment that was sent to me to try to prove to me that I was the one in the wrong I was furious to find someone else’s personal information attached. Today Hyundai coastal Hyundai has tried to do nothing to satisfy my issue with my warranty or my issue with them giving out other people’s personal information . When I filled the survey out the first time I was then called and told that the survey was only for service done to the vehicle and nothing else to do at the dealership even though I feel this is a complete whole dealership issue. Who would buy a partial warranty on a used car who has always had a full warranty on the seven fast cars ? Who send someone else’s personal information not just one but two people for complete personal information ? What kind of company does this it made me think ? Has this been done with my personal information ? Is this been done with your personal information ?
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience and appreciate your business

Thank you Justin for your reviews, they have been forwarded to upper management. We value your patience as we process your concerns.

09/28/2018
Incorrect warranty was sold , Personal information from previous owners was given including Social Security numbers
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

West Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Acts like they are giving you a warranty they covers everything
You find out the hard way that your warranty don’t cover the things they brake. Then when you question them they seen you the contact with the previous owners personal info like SSN, B day, DL number and address.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Marie G.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
T.G.
Need to not promise and deliver what you promise.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Marie for taking the time to participate in our survey. I apologize for the error that was made at your most recent maintenance visit. We value your business and hope to make your next service visit a full five star experience. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Sebastian, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Way too long in service
I felt since I was a women I was taken avantage
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I apologize for that we did not meet your expectations, we hope to make your next visit a full five star experience.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. The Recall, the undercarriage spray, is a service which requires us to drill holes into the frame, apply rust proofing and install plugs to seals as per Hyundai Technical Service Bulletin.

I apologize again, that we did not meet your exceptions. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. Thank you for your business and have a pleasant day.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2018 Category: Service
crooks
A den od thieves
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Douglas for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.  I am reaching out to you via email as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.   I look forward to speaking with you.

CT
Carolyn T.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Rosemarie
It was a pleasure speaking with you today, thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the many issues with my recent visit. I hope that I can continue to have my relationship with your dealer as I have done in the past.

Looking forward to working with Chris (service advisor) and bringing my 3 cars for their service issues.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
What a nightmare
Lack of customer service
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Carolyn for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai.  I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.   We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding this matter and value your suggestions.

321-723-4500
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Carolyn for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Warm Regards,

Joseph G.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Horrible follow up after a major service a d had an issue.
Spent 2200.00 on tires and service. Was moving up north to PA. Tire blew out 2 days later before my move. Went back to dealership to rectify and had to purchase a totally different new tire for the car because the tires I had put on were special order supposedly and couldn't get one in for 3 days
So another 100.00 for a new cheap spare. Kot a happy customer.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your service visit with Amanda.  I apologize to hear that the cost of service you received did not meet your expectations. It is unfortunate that we were unable to meet your time constraints and wait for the tire to come in.  We strive to provide an exceptional service experience and look forward to your continued business with Coastal Hyundai.  We wish you a safe journey to PA.

Best regards,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
slow service
at dealership 2 hour for 30 minute job
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. On average for an oil change and multi point inspection, it is about 90 minutes or more depending on the work flow. I do apologize that your oil change and multi point inspection took longer than that due to our technicians work flow. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience as you know. We appreciate your patience and continued business with Coastal Hyundai. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a convenient time to discuss this matter with you or you may reach out to me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.

321-723-4500 ext. 2059

EW
Edwin W.
Saint Cloud, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Best Sales man I have worked with
Had a good experience when purchasing my Accent. However the service department needs some fine tuning.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern. I look forward to hearing from you.

RA
Robert A.
Patrick Afb, FL
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Already describe in previous comments.
Already describe in previous comments.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience with Willie.  I appareciate you taking the time to speak with me to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you Monday to address this concer.  Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership, bad experience
Love the dealership. It provides quality service, a good environment, and good vehicles. Unfortunately, I will not be returning after a very unpleasurable experience with a staff member.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.  I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern or you may reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.  I look forward to hearing from you.  We value your business.

321-723-4500 ext.2059

KP
Kelley P.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service - sold repairs that were not needed. BEWARE
I advise anyone taking your car to Coastal Hyundai to rethink that decision and take your vehicle to a licensed mechanic. I was under the impression that I was required to service my car there because of my warranty, when in fact you do not have to. The service man tried to sell me $1,200 of repair work that was not needed. Beware! Find a honest mechanic and take your vehicle there. I was using Coastal Hyundai service department for years until recently when I felt I was being taken advantage of. Thankfully I checked before spending thousands of dollars I didn't need to.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services.  Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai.  I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a convenient time to discuss your concern.

321-723-4500 ext. 2059

PU
Penny U.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Not
Overpriced service, defeated vehicles.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you so much for completing this survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could have a few minutes of your time to speak to you about your last service visit I would appreciate it.

RD
Randi D.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
poor experience
poor experience

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.  I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern. I look forward to hearing from you.

Coastal Hyundai