Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

AL
Anita L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating and friendly.Polite.Smiles, Clean
I sat waiting for the shuttle.Nobody told the Driver I was waiting for him.He was told 45 mins. later.
i could have been Home sooner,

Respectfully,
Anita L.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Thank you Anita for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We do apologize about the miss communication with our shuttle service. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Sincere Regards,

2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
nice place
i've usually been satisfied with the work done by coastal hyundai and the employees are friendly and helpful
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

RK
Robyn K.
Rockledge, FL
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Comments
none
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Robyn for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Melbourne Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2019 Category: Service
A note about the survey...
In some instances, such as the quality of the repair work, it is not possible for me to grade the quality of an oil change. How would I know? Some questions should include "not applicable" or "unknown" as possible options.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

GE
Gloria E.
West Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai
Friendly service. Happy with my service. Thanks.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

We want to thank you Gloria for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

ED
Elaine D.
Micco, FL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Amanda Trainor was very efficient & very kind.
Overall, was satisfied with service. Timelines need improvement.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/05/2019

Thank you Elaine for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

EP
Estrella P.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
My car got detailing done and was looking much better afterward
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Estrella for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Close to work
I got fast and friendly service, replaced tires. I did have to go back though because of low pressure in the left rear tire (28 psi). It's fine since they put air in it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Kline B.
Fort Pierce, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people

Thank you Kline for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

CG
Carmel G.
Vero Beach, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Overal Professionalism
I never have to wait long to get my car into service. Employees are very courteous and professional.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Carmel for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
have to go back
Service was quick, unfortunately the repair was not complete and I need to go back.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

At Coastal Hyundai our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service department. We hope to continue to improve service for you, and your Hyundai for years to come. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Sincere Regards,

Martha S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019 Category: Service
I really like the environment (seating accommodations,popcorn,tv,wifi)
Everybody was courteous which I really like, the only thing that was a bit uncomfortable was waiting more than 2 hours for an oil change and a new set of wipers that I request from the beginning .Otherwise no complains .
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Martha for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your review and recommendation of us!

At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

WJ
Willie J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff is accomodating and personalbe.
Willie was helpful in recommending the services most seriously needed at the time.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Willie for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Robert C.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good auto,good saleman
The setting on my radio and the volume was changed and not put back , also the lights were turned off. and not put back to auto. I ran without lights for a couple of miles because I always keep them on auto.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Robert for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

NC
Nicola C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
nicola caraccia
Well orgenized and Neet
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Nicola for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

West Melbourne, FL
03/31/2019 Category: Service
everyone was very professional
see above
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Jamie T.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The workers are very friendly
The workers are very friendlyGo above and beyond to make the customer feel appreciated
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Teri B.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Manager
Amanda is simply the best! She is kind and considerate, an asset to Hyundai!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Teri for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Anna B.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Review!!
In my opinion, the place is neither great or not great in any number of words. It's average.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you Anna for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

LR
Lyssa R.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Worth the visit
Quick and timely. Everyone is nice and helpful.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019