GD
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Rating Service
the service rep(Brad) was very pleasant,knowledgeable and friendly. This is our second Hyundai and we always have been very satisfied and probably in the furture we will purchased another car from Coastal Hyundai.

DT
Dianna T.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
free oil chg
ok
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Dianna for choosing us as your service center! We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business. We cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.

LA
Liliana A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Lavada
En el dealer al cual llevaba mi carro antes mi vehículo salía totalmente limpio. No tenía que pedirlo. Nunca hay tiempo
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Gracias nuevamente por ser parte de la familia y tomarse el tiempo para responder a nuestra encuesta. Coastal Hyundai ofrece únicamente cambios de aceite gratuitos e inspección gratuita de puntos múltiples. No lavados autos con visitas de servicio.

Gracias por su visitas.

West Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Good Service! - But Not Outstanding
Front window left heavily smeared from windshield washer test - it was nice and clean when I brought it in for oil change.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry to hear about that your experience was not outstanding. Please accept our apology for not been able to complete your service request in an acceptable manner. We hope to prove our commitment to service on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Rockledge, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Rep
Kept me in the loop and provided a timeframe for pickup of my vehicle.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to give our best in customer service and to give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Lori S.
Satellite Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/30/2019 Category: Service
service was fine
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you Lori for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

EW
Ebonee W.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
a Little pricey for service but my car is riding better
Everything seems to be working ok for now I’m hoping
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you Ebonee for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task.

I understand cost can be an issue with any service. We do offer coupons online at coastalhyundai.com, for services, when available. We do use Hyundai Genuine parts that are designed specifically for Hyundai vehicles. When purchasing aftermarket parts, there is no guarantee that they will fit or work in Hyundai vehicles. We hope to improve our commitment to service on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

LP
Lorna P.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
I was surprised about how much it cost
I will price other companies for the same type of service
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Lorna for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task.

I understand cost can be an issue with any service. We do offer coupons on-line at coastalhyundai.com, for services, when available. We do use Hyundai Genuine parts that are designed specifically for Hyundai vehicles. When purchasing after market parts, there is no guarantee that they will fit or work in Hyundai vehicles. We hope to improve our commitment to service on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

WT
Wanda T.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Thank you Wanda for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition and time frame. If there is a problem from your last service experience, please give me call. We strive to keep our customer with 5 star experiences. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Marie G.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
T.G.
A
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for completing our survey for us. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

KG
Karen G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service
Service is great. Staff was friendly and actually beat the time they told me my car would be ready
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Karen for taking the time to complete our survey for your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your business. We strive to provide an 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment to you on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

Donna B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you Donna for taking the time to complete our survey for your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your business. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment to you on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.

FD
Frank D.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Takes a little too long.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I want to thank you Frank for taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize about the delay in your service visit with us. We do care that you took time out to write about your service experience. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai seek daily to be the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Kind Regards,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
bla
haha
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Education
Please make sure that the new and current employees are aware of the pre-paid service plan. I shouldn't have to remind them of what is covered under the plan and it looks like you are trying to double dip with getting extra from something I already paid for. Also make the online experience easier when trying to make appointment, it was not user friendly and took to long to complete
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your previous visit. I understand and for that sole purpose I will inform our management team about your experience. I apologize that the service you received did not meet your expectations. We want to thank you for allowing us a chance to improve on your next service visit with us. Thank you again for allowing us to be your service center.