Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

Dinh L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Caring Business
After my initial review, Jayna (Customer Relation Consultant) reached out to me. We discussed my issues at length. She was very professional and courteous. All is good now.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Consideration
Had to call or e-mail more than once to reschedule an appointment. This was an inconvenience in my schedule and a lack of consideration on the part of Coastal Hyundai after following the companies own instructions. Was not pleased this time around and coupled with the above stated issue Coastal Hyundai has done away with many of the perks that keep customers coming back. Take a lesson from Toyota of Melbourne.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

NB
Nathan B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, Great Service BUT still cannot detect issue with my vehicle.
There has been something wrong with my transmission for almost 2 years and every time I take my vehicle in the "issue cannot be detected", yet we feel it in our every day drive. Because of this issue, which is embarrassing when I drive my clients around, I am working to sell/ trade in my vehicle for something else . Until then, I will keep taking it to Hyundai to see if they can detect the issue that I notice every day.

Other than that, staff is wonderful.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I apologize that we were unable to resolve your service concern made at your most recent maintenance visit. We do try our best to find and resolve any of our customer's concerns. There were a number of methods used, but in this matter, we were unable to detect the transmission problem that you have stated to us.

We do want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you soon to review your last visit. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Sincere Regards,

Melbourne Beach, FL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer concern follow up
Excellent timely follow up to identified customer service feedback

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Service to replace recalled parts
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced in your last service visit. I will address your concerns to management after I speak with you about them.

Sincere Regards,

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

I truly appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

SP
Simmy P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Would not recommend for servicing.
After calling six times on three separate occasions (days) I was finally able to reach an employee that could schedule a day to get my car’s oil changed. When I arrived, an employee-I believe her name was Krystal-informed me that whoever scheduled my appointment mistakingly scheduled it for a time where I would need to keep my car overnight in order to service it (without telling me). The employee then told me she would text me and keep me updated about the state of my car throughout servicing (which I did not ask for but was pleasantly surprised), and then failed to do so. Lastly, when I came to pick up my car, the only information of what they had done for my car was a report they handed me. I was very disappointed in the customer service provided after having such a positive experience with the dealers at Coastal Hyundai. I do not reccomend this establishment for anything other than buying a vehicle :)
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

I would like to thank you Simmy for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Coastal hyundai
Everything was fine but nothing great. Courtesy inspection missed the burnt out tail light on left, burnt out bottom light on the right, burnt out license tag light. Can only assume no one was looking for lights, just brakes and tires. Lol! Also, got back to my unlocked car stored on the side of the lot and the middle console was wide open and riffled through. nothing seems missing, but would prefer my vehicle is left in the parking lot in a locked state.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information that we speak about to our management team.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive staff. Alfredo was excellent. Tech explained issues. So far all is well.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Warranty shmarranty
3 times for the same problems and they haven't been resolved. My car has been in the shop 8 days since I bought it 17 days ago.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review. At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you might have.

Margaret D.
Rockledge, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Bring back car washes deals
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I would like to thank you Margaret for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

Melbourne Beach, FL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service follow up
Excellent timely response to recent service concerns

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey today. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
none
N/A
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

KW
Kim W.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Great work on my car
I always bring my car here to get work done and I’m always pleased. Thank you Coastal

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Can’t find the issue
Had my car in there twice with the same complaint with my car. The issues is there but they can’t find it and they said the test drove it and could not get the car to perform the way it does with us. There isn’t even 55,000 miles on the car. We also had them go ahead and change the driving belt, oil change, alignment and brake. I’m just sad we might have to get rid of my car because of it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

I would like to thank you Kim for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Kim for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

EM
Evelyn M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/26/2019 Category: Service
THERESA Marino
Have more people working in same department shouldn't have to wait hours for a simple oil change
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business.

We do apologize that we were unable to service you faster for your vehicle. We hope to continue to improve service for you, and your Hyundai for years to come.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

John C.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Would have been nice if they fixed the volume button on my steering wheeel. This is the second time I have gone in and they haven’t fixed it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

I would like to thank you John for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

2018 Hyundai Kona
gina

disappointed
as I was waiting i could hear the workers complain in another language , I speak and understand multiple languages and I almost felt like the complaining was directed towards me . A little disappointing but everything else was good . They should had made a following up appointment without me asking

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Takes longer than promised
Why, you don't change anything.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

DO
Dorothy O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick resolution of problems
Many thanks for the quick solution to a problem I had . Jayna was in touch with me within a day which was a surprise. I look forward to many happy visits to the service department when needed.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Communication could be better
Just disappointed I couldn't get all I went in for. I'm 80 years old and don't like spending all my time a the dealer and then have to go back.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

I would like to thank you Dorothy for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Resolution
Spoke with Jayna Mobley, CRC, very apologetic and assured me this is not the standard of service for Coastal Hyundai. Jayna resolved the issue promptly and efficiently. Very pleased with Coastal Hyundai Customer Service!!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership, but ...
Great dealership but service presentative needs to work on communication, preparation and be more knowledgeable
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

I will be reaching out to you via phone to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information from our conversation to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

2009 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
Krystal was a very pleasant and courteous face to see first thing in the morning. She was thorough explaining what service I was receiving, as well as what services I would need in the near future. Thank you Krystal!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. Please take a moment to respond to my call.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Cocoa Beach, FL
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Service adviser was prompt, patient and helpful. Assisted me in resolving issues with "My Hyundai" website.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Tried getting help with my Hyundai app because error said contact dealer. Could not get resolved
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your  feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I look forward to speaking with you, your concerns will be address.

AC
Adalberto C.
West Melbourne, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Ok, service
A little of miscommunication between the service host and mainance department. For everything else very good.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

I will be reach out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Mitsubishi for many years to come.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Nope
It's ok
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I apologize for the error that was made at your most recent maintenance visit. We value your business and hope to make your next service visit a full five star experience. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.