Latest Review 21 minutes ago

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service lacking.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

NS
Nancy S.
Sebastian, FL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional courteous
Very efficient though did not solve the problem

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Paid for service problem still existing
My lease is up next month I’m suspicious they’re not resolving the problem until I buy the car so they can charge me more money
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit at Coastal Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly want to help you. I will give a call out to you tomorrow to see if we can have this issue revisited with our techs. Please take some time out to speak with me, I hope to improve your next service experience with us.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
This Process Needs Improvement
Mr. Rivera is an excellent service representative. I'm satisfied with his work and attention to detail.

Appointment Delivery Times Need Improvement
The service delivered was not representative of a top tier car dealership
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one. Our goal is to continue to improve your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly  at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Sincere Regards,

CK
Carol K.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Follow Up Resolves Frustration
Jayna did an excellent job of acknowledging my frustration, thanking me for giving details, so they can work out issues and apologizing for my negative experience.Thank you, Jayna.

Time not honored.
If I arrive on time as scheduled, I expect my representative to meet me in a timely manner...not making me wait 25 minutes.

Thank you Carol for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you Carol for allow me to be of service to you. It was a pleasure to be able to resolve your concerns. Thank you for being understanding and for taking the time to speak to me. We hope to improve our commitment to service on your next visit with us. Thank you again for giving us a chance to grow.

KK
Krispin K.
Melbourne, FL
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and not-so-personable staff
I purchased my car at a Hyundai in Stuart, FL and they were genuinely more personable and more knowledgable. This was my first visit at this Hyundai location and I was very turned off. I will likely return, but only because I have to for leasing purposes. If it wasn't for the lease I would gladly take my business elsewhere. The checkout staff was very polite and kind, and they are part of the reason I will return.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

I would like to thank you Krispin for taking the time to fill out our survey. I will be reaching out to you to review your concerns on Monday. Please take some time to speak with me. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I will be away on a personal matter until Monday, please allow me to review your service visit with you to be able to speak to our management team on your behave.

Cocoa, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/01/2019 Category: Service
key reprogram
slow
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know how your previous visit went. I understand that you are not satisfied with the outcome of your service and for that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave so we can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

BG
Barbara G.
St. Cloud, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Not
I know this will get deleted and don't call.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to participate in our survey. I apologize that you were not satisfied from your service visit for maintenance. We do try our best to find and resolve any of our customer's concerns. We do want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service management team. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai.

Sincere Regards,

Michael M.
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike
Thanks to Jayna problems that were issues for a long time were resolved. All the old cars we had were removed from the system and the three new cars purchased by me and my sons were fixed to the right owner of the car. Now service schedules are sent to the right owner. This is what Costal needed, a Customer Service Relations person that cares. Thank You Jayna for a Great Job. :)

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Slow Service
Wait time in my car for service advisor 20 min. Wrong car on my service paperwork 15 min to get the right car. In at 9:10 out by 11:00 just for an oil change.....sad.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly tomorrow at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Mike for the 5 star review! I really appreciate your comments. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. I want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing you and your family of Hyundai's for many years to come.

IG
Isaac G.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Time is money, free oil change not worth waiting 1-1/2 hrs
looking for somewhere else to get maintenance done.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Isaac for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business.

In response to the time of service, an oil change that can run 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete, this is depending on the work flow of the shop, during service. We do apologize that we were unable to perform your service faster. We hope to continue to improve our services for you, and your Hyundai for years to come.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey today. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Melbourne, FL
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Jayna quickly responded to my requests and helped resolve my service issue.

survey
Service was completed in a timely manner. My service advisor was not very knowledgeable and could not answer basic questions.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

I truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Mini Detail not great
I got a mini detail done and when home noticed a chip in the paint that had never been there before.

I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

03/02/2019 Category: Service
not worth the money
I would not go back
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information that we speak about to management.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Surprise price tag
I go in for my "free" oil change(not really free) and instead I need a tune up so instead of 20 I end up paying 336 like hello I was just here like 3 months ago how hard is it to say Oh next time you will need this and hand me the paper . I just was not please and I'm still not even sure everthing they did to the car I did ask around about tune ups and was told I was overcharged so that made me even more upset so overall I'm not happy about it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We strive daily to give our customers 5 star service and we understand that your service did not meet your expectations.
Please accept my apology that we were unable to complete that task.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. In regards to questions about what service was performed, we did what you requested and signed off on at the time of your meeting with your service Advisor Amanda.

If you ever had any question to prices and services perform please reach out to your service Advisor, who will be able to review any of your concerns with you.

I will reach out to you personally to speak with you about your concens. Or you can reach out to me at 321-723-4500 or by email at: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com

GR
Gary R.
Titusville, FL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Nothing, high pressure sales and poor service
I had 2012 Hyundai Veloster with 114,000 miles in great shape, oil change every 5,000 miles. I was told the engine blew due to no oil. Funny how a car runs 4,300 miles from the previous oil change. No oil leaked or evidence of oil outside of the engine. I was pressured into a 2018 white sonita with more extras I needed with 4,300 miles on it. Really not happy due to I hate white and didn't want a sedan. However they pushed it at me to get rid of it.
2 weeks later big sales on 2018 Sonata. I paid the same price for 2019 with no miles.

Service is less to be desired. Sales manager bashing a customer to a sales associate so loud I couldn't hear the lady behind the counter talking to me while trying to pick up my car. Really $21 to rotate tires what a scam.
Can't wait to get rid of this thing and Coastal Hyundai
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

I would like to thank you Gary for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any additional concerns.

HS
Hilton S.
Sebastian, FL
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Resposne to Issues
Due to some issues with this dealership, there was a very honest response to "repair" the problems with a recent visit to the store. The Customer Care Specialist had called and offered to make the situation right. The offer to correct the interior issue was appropriate for this situation. The cost issue was not addressed, however, an offer to mitigate it in the future was made. Thank you for taking the time to correct problems quickly and understanding the need to do so. This dealership does value it relationships with its customers and works hard to correct deficiencies.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were comlpted but costs were higher than expected
Costs associated with repairs were not clearly identified, greasy finger prints on interior surfaces, returned vehicle was dirtier than when it arrived.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

I would like to thank you Hilton for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your  feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions with you. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you you have time at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Hilton for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.