Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

IG
Isaac G.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Time is money, free oil change not worth waiting 1-1/2 hrs
looking for somewhere else to get maintenance done.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Isaac for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business.

In response to the time of service, an oil change that can run 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete, this is depending on the work flow of the shop, during service. We do apologize that we were unable to perform your service faster. We hope to continue to improve our services for you, and your Hyundai for years to come.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey today. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Jayna quickly responded to my requests and helped resolve my service issue.

survey
Service was completed in a timely manner. My service advisor was not very knowledgeable and could not answer basic questions.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly tomorrow at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

I truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Mini Detail not great
I got a mini detail done and when home noticed a chip in the paint that had never been there before.

I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management and see if we can make your next visit a better one.

03/02/2019 Category: Service
not worth the money
I would not go back
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information that we speak about to management.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Surprise price tag
I go in for my "free" oil change(not really free) and instead I need a tune up so instead of 20 I end up paying 336 like hello I was just here like 3 months ago how hard is it to say Oh next time you will need this and hand me the paper . I just was not please and I'm still not even sure everthing they did to the car I did ask around about tune ups and was told I was overcharged so that made me even more upset so overall I'm not happy about it.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We strive daily to give our customers 5 star service and we understand that your service did not meet your expectations.
Please accept my apology that we were unable to complete that task.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. In regards to questions about what service was performed, we did what you requested and signed off on at the time of your meeting with your service Advisor Amanda.

If you ever had any question to prices and services perform please reach out to your service Advisor, who will be able to review any of your concerns with you.

I will reach out to you personally to speak with you about your concens. Or you can reach out to me at 321-723-4500 or by email at: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com

GR
Gary R.
Titusville, FL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Nothing, high pressure sales and poor service
I had 2012 Hyundai Veloster with 114,000 miles in great shape, oil change every 5,000 miles. I was told the engine blew due to no oil. Funny how a car runs 4,300 miles from the previous oil change. No oil leaked or evidence of oil outside of the engine. I was pressured into a 2018 white sonita with more extras I needed with 4,300 miles on it. Really not happy due to I hate white and didn't want a sedan. However they pushed it at me to get rid of it.
2 weeks later big sales on 2018 Sonata. I paid the same price for 2019 with no miles.

Service is less to be desired. Sales manager bashing a customer to a sales associate so loud I couldn't hear the lady behind the counter talking to me while trying to pick up my car. Really $21 to rotate tires what a scam.
Can't wait to get rid of this thing and Coastal Hyundai
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

I would like to thank you Gary for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any additional concerns.

HS
Hilton S.
Sebastian, FL
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Resposne to Issues
Due to some issues with this dealership, there was a very honest response to "repair" the problems with a recent visit to the store. The Customer Care Specialist had called and offered to make the situation right. The offer to correct the interior issue was appropriate for this situation. The cost issue was not addressed, however, an offer to mitigate it in the future was made. Thank you for taking the time to correct problems quickly and understanding the need to do so. This dealership does value it relationships with its customers and works hard to correct deficiencies.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were comlpted but costs were higher than expected
Costs associated with repairs were not clearly identified, greasy finger prints on interior surfaces, returned vehicle was dirtier than when it arrived.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

I would like to thank you Hilton for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your  feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience.

I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions with you. I have forward your information to management and they will be addressing your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you you have time at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Hilton for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

We truly appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

MF
Mark F.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Service.
The people are very nice and very helpful.

12/01/2018 Category: Service
Time in service was way too lomg
2 1/2 hours for an oil change. Way too long.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task.   I will reaching out to you to speak with you to discuss your concern or can contact me by phone at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.  We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Best Regards

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. I am pleased that you were understanding that our service center really does value you as our customer and strives daily to give you our best.

KW
Kathy W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Need better drop off and pick up process
Please take my complaint seriously and provide some old fashion customer service training. Rudeness or unhelpful employees will only put your reputation in serious jeopardy.
MARTIN A T., Fixed Operations Director from Coastal Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Good Morning Ms. Ward,
I first want to apoligize for the bad and unacceptable service visit. I also want to thank you for your comments. I am the new Director of service at Coastal Hyundai and your comments will help me fix the problems we have going forward. I do take your comments very seriously and will correct the problems immediately. At your convenience please give me a call at 321-727-2400.

Marty Tague

AH
Alexander H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I was told my AC would be fixed. It isn't.
I came in for service because my AC has not been blowing air consistently. Some days the AC works. Some days barely any air comes through the AC vents. I can have the knob on Max AC and the air pressure from the vents comes out as if the AC knob is set to 1. Peter assured me that the air would be working fine after my visit. The issue still persists.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Please feel free to contact me regarding your concerns.

Kind Regards

PV
Paul V.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Don't go there for service.
Ripoff.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai.  I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.   I have spoken with my Shop Manager regarding your concern of our recommendations.  Our recommendations are based on a visual and mileage history.  Based on our visual inspection we found your brake fluid to be dark (Brake Flush), that your upper and lower radiator hoses are the original along with your Alternator Belt also being original from the manufacturer and based on mileage, the manufacturer recommends a fuel injection every 30,000 miles.  We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.   We appreciate your business.

I am reaching out to you via email and inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059 or via email: rpfefferle@coastalhyundai.com.   I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincere Regards,

321-723-4500 ext. 2059

Michael B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Sales department is good Service needs to be retrained
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and being a loyal customer. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am going to look into to this matter further. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may reach me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.  I look forward to speaking with you.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Caring service personnel
The personal service extended to me today was greatly appreciated. I felt that Coastal Hyundai really cared about my problems and we were able to resolve the problem. Thank you for listening to me and understanding my concerns.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Lack of communication when something goes wrong
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Gerard for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai.  I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.   We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.  Thank you for speaking with me.  I look forward to seeing you shortly.

321-723-4500
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and allowing us to address your concerns.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

YH
Yvonne H.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Over all ratings 5
Everything was great at least 4or5 stars Sorry if I wrote2 it was a mistake. Krystal was great!
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/03/2018

Thank you so much for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may reach me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to prove our commitment on your next visit with us.

PW
Patricia W.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointing
Na
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.  I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may reach me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Randolph C.
Malabar, FL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer Relations!
Go Rosemarie Pfefferle! She knows how to handle things! 🌹 A rose for Rosemarie!

04/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer should come before your phone calls
If they try to assign me to Crystal again I will refuse!
Your a good business, don’t let this one ruin it for you.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

As customer relations manager at Coastal Hyundai I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.  I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern. I look forward to hearing from you.

321-723-4500
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Pheobe for your kind words.  I was glad to have resolve your concerns.  Have a great day!

Warm regards,

Sonata 2013
Everything seems to be fine now. Thanks.

Sonata 2013
Upset that my car was leaking oil when I left the Monday morning after the service was completed.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Mr. Wright for taking the time to tell us about your service experience with Peter.  We value your business and as the Customer Relations .Manager I will review your invoice.  I will contact you on Monday to resolve your concern. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincere regards,

321-723-4500
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for your patience while we resolved your concern.  We value your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us.  Have a great day!

Warm regards,

04/06/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected charge during annual oil change
Was told an alignment was included with free annual oil change and then was given a bill for $96 and was told I could not have vehicle back until the amount was paid.

Thank you Ms. Lawler for taking the time to complete our Coastal Hyundai survey and letting us know how your service visit went. We value your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience! I am going to review the hard copy of your invoice and contact you on Monday to discuss your concerns.  I look forward to resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Dropped car off for repair and took 3 days to get car back
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our service and your experience.  I understand that we did not meet your expectations and am reaching out to you via email as to a convenient time to address your concerns.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing all your automotive needs.

Sincere regards,

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2018 Category: Service
Expensive
Not sure
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai.  I apologize to hear that the service you received was unsatisfactory.   We strive to provide an exceptional service experience.   We appreciate your business.

I am reaching out to you via email and inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concern. I look forward to hearing from you.

321-723-4500 ext. 2059
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

I am reaching out to you via email to explain that for your 15 Genesis requires a specific kind of battery called AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) as I was unalbe to reach by phone. This battery is charged differently than a regular battery and will last longer.  A regular battery will only last about 1 year.  Please feel free to contact with any other questions regarding your concerns. We look forward to continue to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.  Have a great day!

King regards,