Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

Tucson, AZ
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance service
I'm not a resident here so using any auto service provider, dealership or independent shop, always leaves room for concern. The experience here was excellent. Easy to make an appointment, easy to check in for the service and the appointment was handled in a timely manner and any questions I had were answered. The service advisor was friendly and helpful. I would certainly feel comfortable using this dealership again if the need arises.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family!

We want to thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your exceptional 5 star service experience and your kind words about Coastal Hyundai. We will share your comments with our service department and staff. We look forward to continuing to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Milford S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Very attentive and willing to help, even gave me a loaner car because they had my car all day. Took care of a recall that I didn't even know about.
Also advise me of a problem a vibration in the front that should be looked at.

Thank you Milford for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5 star positive feedback. Amanda do goes above and beyond for her customers to ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Trilby S.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
All the same friendly faces and help. Always 100%excellence
Always dependable, efficient, excellent in every way. Thank you Alfredo in service for your thoroughness and just being great!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

We want to thank you Trilby for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Alfredo really does go above and beyond for his customers to ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

MF
Mark F.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice. Also very helpful.
Great service.

We want to thank you Mark for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

CD
Cindy D.
From Salesperson to Service Agent-Great Service
All staff members are friendly & helpful.
My service agent was knowledgeable & patient answering all my questions and at times going out of his way for me.
I have bought several cars from this dealership over the years & have never been disappointed with anything.,

We want to thank you Cindy for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Willie really does go above and beyond for his customers to ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast, friendly, competent service
I have rented or purchased 4 cars from Coastal. Not only do I like the product, but have always thought your service dept was top notch. My service agent, Amanda is great. She’s always on top of everything. I have always had excellent service and had the best of care.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Coastal Hyundai. Here at Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best!

Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team and your Advisor Amanda.

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was done quickly and with no problems. An excellent company to trust with your car.

Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team and your Advisor Peter.

Steve S.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and clean dealership
professionalism, knowledge and friendliness to the best.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

We want to thank you Steve for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

LW
Lisa W.
great service
Amanda is the best

Thank you Lisa for being a loyal customer of Coastal Hyundai. Here at Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best!

James R.
Malabar, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Customer Service Representative
Amanda was my customer service representative and she demonstrated both professionalism and courtesy as well as a thorough knowledge of the service department business.

Thank you James for being a loyal customer of Coastal Hyundai. Here at Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best!

PH
Paul H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
PTH
Your service was very responsive and fast. Thank you.

We want to thank you Paul for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/15/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Good service and knowledgeable people

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Frank.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job Amanda!
Hyundai's service department is always so friendly and helpful every time I'm servicing my car.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer of the Coastal Hyundai family. We appreciate you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department. Our team appreciates your continued business. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and our service team.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great product and service
Great product and service

We want to thank you for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Danny C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Assurance
Getting my maps updated proved to be quite a challenge. Because of the extra time needed, Coastal gave me a loaner car until the work was completed. Thanks.

Thank you Danny for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our Peter. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit with us.

Michael G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service no matter who serves you!
I have had several service appointments with Coastal since June 2018 and not always with the same service advisor. No matter the advisor, Coastal does not miss a beat in service -- great staff!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We want to thank you Michael for being apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. Krystal really does go above and beyond for her customers to ensures that each guest receives excellent service. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customers. Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Indialantic, FL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The Service Was Great but I have a Problem With Hynundai's Concern for Their Customers
My car is less than a year old. I received a notification that the engine bearings could go and that I should install software that would warn me of the problem. I asked the service rep about this but didn't get much of an answer. In researching the problem on-line I found the problem goes back to 2014. That this problem is still there in 2018 engines seems to say that Hyundai has found it more cost efficient to find a software solution which won't prevent the problem instead of giving me an engine that doesn't have the problem. I don't think that is good customer policy by the Corporate heads that have made this decision.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It looks like there are additional concerns that needs to be address with Hyundai directly. Here at Coastal Hyundai we will try our best to assist our customers with their concerns and would like you to know that we will be here for you in the future as well. We would certainly like to provide you with the best service possible, so when you have time please reach out to Hyundai Customer Service at 1-800-633-5151, so we can improve our processes.

NK
Nina K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great service as always

Thank you Kim for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently.  We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Awesome service
In and out within an hour and a half.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us!

I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. Peter really does value his customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

PL
Peter L.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Willie Rivera treats his customers in a very professional and friendly way

Thank you Peter for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie. Our team cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.