SN

Edwin S.
FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service dept.
The staff @ this location are always so helpful & understanding
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Edwin for your wonderful review of us. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Jason. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly and helpful to complete your service. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service. We will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Jose R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rep Crystal
She is absolutely wonderful person hands down! She knows her job, she compassionate, understanding and a radiant personality. She is truly one of a kind. A valuable asset to the company. For me to make a compliment it takes someone extraordinary and Crystal is that person! I’m not sure if the company really knows how dedicated she is.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/31/2020

At Coastal Hyundai we strive daily to give our best in customer service. Each of our guest deserve a 5 star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment to service on your next routine maintenance visit. Thank you again for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family. If there's something that we can do for next time to improve on your visit please let us know so we can look into making improvements.

Jason C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service, Great People
My wife and I will always use Coastal Hyundai for services on our cars/SUVs.

Thank you Jason for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Willie is amazing and very helpful! Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

HK
Howard K.
masks
employees not wearing masks
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

2010 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Every Time!
Always professional and extremely courteous

Thank you for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Willie is amazing and very helpful! Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

John K.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful experience
My salesman James and service lady Amanda are very friendly, they know there stuff and don't pull no punches with me. I trust them.
The dealership is clean, and I can always get an appointment that is convenient for me.

Thank you John for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai. Amanda and James are amazing and very helpful! Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family and we hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

HB
Harry B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great personal
Everything was great..

Thank you for wonderful review of our Manny. He really appreciates you! Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Best Regards,​

FH
Felicea H.
West Melbourne, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Channing and her customers she gets the job done I don't know her but I check her out okay that what makes the job a job okay GOD bless you all
The people are very nice and I think they are so good at what they are doing and Channing she is a very nice person to help her customers thanks

Thank you Felicea for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Cheyenne. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly and helpful to complete your service. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service. We will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Chris S.
Houma, LA
Good people
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Chris for such a positive message and for being our loyal customer. We are happy that you had a great visit with our Amanda. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our family. We hope to keep it up the great service visits for many more years to come.

Sheilah C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/28/2020 Category: Service
The people care. Willie at Coastal is always making sure I get the best deal for service.
I have been with Coastal Hyundai for many years. When my husband was here and now that I’m alone. They have always given me good service. Willie my service man is very considerate of me always making sure my care runs properly. And the men who work on it do a great job.

Thank you Sheilah! We want to thank you for giving us your 5 star service support for your local Hyundai dealer. We look forward to many more service visit with you for years to come!

Nice service
Krystal was very helpful, polite and pleasant to work with.

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family! We want to thank you for giving us your 5 star service support for your local Hyundai dealer. We look forward to many more service visit with you for years to come!

PC
Patricia C.
Sebastian, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Almost good
Not real happy.

I would like to thank you Patricia for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions from your survey. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. They will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

05/27/2020 Category: Service
great service
great service and good job well done

Thank you! We strive for perfection!