Latest Review 43 minutes ago

John P.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Jay a Mobley followed up with my earlier review to explain what happened, which was very helpful. She was professional and very courteous and took ownership of the mis-communication that occurred. I was very impressed.

Average.
I came in for a recall only to find the part was not at Coastal. Why wasn't I told they did not have the part at the time I made the appointment so I could make an appointment when the part was in stock?
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you John for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

KH
Kenneth H.
Wauchula, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Very extremely satisfied so far!
I have never bought a vehicle from what is considered as an "entry level" manufacturer, but my wife liked the look of the new Palisade, so I went with her to see the vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised at the style, comfort and initial quality. Took a while to find the unit we wanted, but Coastal Hyundai in Melbourne FL was excellent to deal with and VERY helpful after the sale, for months now still! I really like the high end amenities of the car and am pleasantly surprised with the comfort and quality now that I've had it for a few months. If Hyundai puts the same care and quality in the least expensive vehicle they make as the vehicle we bought, then anyone who buys a Hyundai, no matter what their budget is, will be very happy with the purchase! BTW, I highly recommend the drive to Coastal Hyundai in Melbourne for your purchase and service! (I drove over 2 and a half hours one way, and please ask for John Lyons.)

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2020 Category: Service
tires overinflated
Dealer rotated tires in the first service and did not check the tire pressure. They are all at 38 psi and they are supposed to be at 33 psi. I doubt the rest of the checks were done carefully. I won't be back to this place.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can please take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Jay W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Map Update
With my last 2 oil changes, I have asked for a map update on my navigation system, as my own home address does not exist on the map since I bought the car 1.5 years ago. Both times I was told that no updates were out yet and that I had the latest version. I recently went to Hyundai’s mapnsoft website and found that my maps are at least 3 versions old! WTH?! I paid for a navigation system that is useless to me and was supposed to get 3 years of free updates, and the Service Dept lies to me to get out of having to do the work!

WR
Wilfredo R.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Everything
Best service department
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Ronald H.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Repair service
Customer service and quality of repair service are exceptional.

Ronald, thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to provide through and yet fast service for each of our customers. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business and for your kind words.

Susan H.
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Coastal Hyundai Melbourne
Amanda is the best service provider, Bobby is the best mechanic and Bill W. is the best salesperson. They are personable, friendly, knowledgable and most important they always go above and beyond.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Susan for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us. We treat all of our customers as if they were family. Thank you for choosing us as your service center, we will love such a positive response from those whom we serve. We look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come. Our dedication to our customers can be only be matched by our drive to provide great customer service. It's customers like you that make everything worth it.

Mark S.
Malabar, FL
Recent service
I find everyone that I deal with in the service department to be top notch and very polite everybody is very helpful and I will continue to bring my car there for servicing

Thank you Mark for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Amanda. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly,and helpful to complete your service. At Coastal Hyundai we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service. We will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

SR
Stephen R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
A+ service
A recall on our 2019 Sante fe had us slightly inconvenienced by having us bring the car in for one hour to complete system updates. The staff at coastal Hyundia really does make you feel like your important to them.

Thank you Stephen for choosing us as your service center! We treat all of our customers as if they were family. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value you as our family. Thank you for visiting us.

Robert W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service is outstanding
This is the 4th vehicle I have bought at Coastal and the service with Willy has always been great

Thank you Robert for your loyalty and for choosing us as your service center. Willie is awesome and personable. I want to thank you for your great review and thank you for your 5 stars from your last service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit with us. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Roberta R.
Rockledge, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
You’re not just a number!
You’re not just a number here, you’re part of the family! We are currently in our 6th Hyundai & love it. This dealership is the best!

Thank you Roberta for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Brad. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly, and helpful to complete your service. At Coastal Hyundai we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service. We will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

James W.
West Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Amanda is great as always, no issues
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

We want to thank you James for being apart of our family! At Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and we love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

CP
Cheryl P.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
The Best Customer and Car Service
I always have my Vera Cruz serviced at Coastal Hyundai, where I purchased my car in November 2009. Amanda always takes care of my car needs, keeping me updated on services recommended and any recalls. She’s the best! It looks like Hyundai listens to customer complaints and recommendations. The new Palisade has the correct placement of the viewing screen so it can be viewed easily and is not affected by the sun shining on it and obliterating the view.

We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for this great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda. Thank you!

PH
Paul H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
PTH
Service was good.

Thank you Paul for being a loyal customer of the Coastal Hyundai family. We appreciate you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with your service. Our team appreciates your continued business. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and our service team.

Abraham S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2020 Category: Service
History of 40 years service
Purchased several HYUNDAI vehicles in the past and have no complaints.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you Abraham. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. We strive to treat others like we want to be treated and value you as our family. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for this great review. Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value you as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and we will cherish such a positive response from those whom we serve.