Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5Overall Rating 4.7595603/5rating 4.7595603
Overall Rating 2.37705/5Overall Rating 2.37705/5rating 2.37705rating 2.37705rating 2.37705

Jennifer G.
07/11/2014 Category: Service
They are awesome!!
I went for an oil change and they washed my car for free!! They are always helpful and very efficient!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/12/2014

Thank you Jennifer for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is nice to hear that we have met your expectations.

We we appreciate your business

Alice S.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I could not ask for a better, more qualified service center for my Hyundai. Love Love Love these guys, especially Ken who is always there to help me with my cars. Thanks for bringing him back.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/10/2014

Alice we appreciate your comments.  Our team members work very hard to meet our customers expectations and it is very gratifying when  our customers recognize their efforts.  I will pass it on to Ken.

We we appreciate your business

Martin S.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
efficient - clean - donuts - water
great service in a timely matter. professional staff
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Thank You Martin for the kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  All of our Team Members work hard everyday to meet our customers expectations and they are truly grateful when our customers respond.

WP
WILLIAM P.
07/06/2014 Category: Service
15K Service Interval
Just back from an extended trip and having concerns about rear wheel alignment and possible tire wear. They checked and found nothing to worry about. Happy!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014

Thank you William for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our team members appreciate you letting them know how they are doing.

Thank you and we appreciate your business

TR
TONI R.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Terrible Customer Service
I took my car there for a basic oil change. The car only had 3600 miles on it so it was the first oil change. I made an appointment and arrived at 12:45 p.m. I was told it would take an hour or less. At 2:45 I asked that they bring my car to me even if it wasn't finished because I had another appointment to get to. Heather ran out of her cubicle and walked in 5 minutes later handed me my keys and a piece of paper and told me my car was out front. No explanation why it took so long or even if the work was completed. She never even looked at me just handed me my keys and walked away from me. I then took my car somewhere else for an oil change because I was never told if they completed the work and I wanted to make sure the oil was changed. When I bought the car I was told maintenance was free with the purchase, if this is how they treat customers I imagine a lot of people do not come back for a second "free" oil change. My "free" oil change cost me over two hours of my day and the cost of having someone else do an oil change to ensure it was done. If a basic oil change takes over two hours I guess a real repair may take weeks to complete.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014
Toni I apologize for the extended time to got your oil change done. I will look into the how and why are process broke down

Sincerly,

PE
PHYLLIS E.
West Melbourne, FL
Personalized service
My service was completed in a short time as promised. I was very satisfied - Amanda was helpful and polite and easy to deal with.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/04/2014

Thank you Phyllis for taking the time to let us know that we have met your expectations.  Amanda and all of our Team Members work very hard each day to insure our customers satisfaction.
Thank You again and We appreciate your business

RO
ROBERT O.
West Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
see below
courteous, thorough, experienced.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/04/2014

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate the kind words and we appreciate your business.

MARVIN G.
Palm Bay, FL
07/04/2014 Category: Service
quality of people working there......
Best overall dealership I have encountered in my many many car purchases....
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/04/2014

Thank you Marvin, we appreciate the kind words. I assume everything is good with that pestie TPMS light?  Thank you for your patience.

We we appreciate your business,

MARY C.
Fort Pierce, FL
06/30/2014 Category: Service
ALWAYS FAST FRINEDLY SERVICE. ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
ALWAYS FAST FRINEDLY SERVICE. ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS CLEAN LOBBY AND RESTROOMS. ALWAYS HAS REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/04/2014

We appreciate the nice comments all of our team members work hard to meet our customers expectations and we are grateful when they take the time to offer us their feedback.

Mary C.
Fort Pierce, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/30/2014 Category: Service
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE. ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
ALWAYS FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE. EVERYONE HAPPY AND SMILING. A GREAT LOBBY WITH MULTIPLE TV'S. REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you Mary for the kind words we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. All of our Team Members work very hard each day to meet our customers expectations and they are truly grateful when our customers recoginize their efforts.
Thank you and we appreciate your business

ROBERT S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2005 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Great dealership
I have had a number of visits to this dealership. The service has always been professional and timely, and the staff friendly and knowledgeable.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/28/2014

Thank you Robert for the kind words, we appreciate yo taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We work hard everday to meet our customers expectations and it is gratifying for us all when our customers   recoginize our efforts.
Thank You and We appreciate yor business

PC
Peter C.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/27/2014 Category: Service
employees are awesome !!!
Very friendly & professional employees...
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/27/2014

Thank you Peter for the feedback we really appreciate the kind words. All of our team members work very hard each day to meet our customers expectations.
Thank you again and We appreciate your business

CT
Clarence T.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/26/2014 Category: Service
tyinks6@att.net
The best dealership that I have been in and Amanda Trainer is the best service tech that I have ever worked with. coastal Hyundai is clean and comfortable to be in.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

Thank you Clarence for taking the time to give us your feedback,
Amanda and all of our Team Members work very hard every day to meet our customers expectations and they are truly gratefull when their efforts are recoginized.

AA
Anthony A.
Palm Bay, FL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Amanda Makes the Difference
Amanda sees that service is top notch and reliable.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank You Anthony for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Amanda works extremely hard to ensure our customers satisfaction.

Thank You and we appreciate your business,

DONALD M.
Malabar, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2014 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
Everyone here is friendly.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank You Donald for the kind comments, we appreciate you recognizing our efforts.

Steve S.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
ecxelent and friendly service
knowledgeable respectful and friendly employees, very clean place, answering all your questions with a smile, and taking care of what needs to be done the first time.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank you Steve for taking the time to let us know how we are performing. Our team members appreciate it when our customers recognize their efforts.
Thank You and we appreciate your business

JENNIFER G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Friendly helpful staff!
Very reliable
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank you Jennifer for let us know how we are doing, we appreciated you taking the time to give us your feedback and we appreciate your business.

JORENY T.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Good service just wish it didn't took almost an hr and half to do an oil change.
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Thank you Joreny for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We are currently working with Hyundai on new processes to speed up oil changes.

Thank you again and we appreciate your business

TP
THOMAS P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service rep
Heather was wonderful!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Thank You Thomas for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is important to our team members to know that they have met our customers expectations.
 Thank you again and we appreciate yoyr business,

JOHN L.
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Brought my 2013 Hyundai Elantra in for a scheduled oil change. They did a wonderful job!!
ED P D. from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/21/2014

Thank you John for taking the time to compliment our team on their performance.  It is very gratifying when our customers take the time to let us know we have met your expectations.
We appreciate your business.