LW
Lawrence W.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
My 2017 went in for its 30,000 service of oil change, tire rotation air filters etc. The oil change is no charge as it is part of the warranty from Coastal Hyundai. The car has been problem free since I purchased it in 2017.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Lawrence for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit here at Coastal Hyundai. We are very grateful for your review. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie. At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from your Coastal Hyundai Family.

Indialantic, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Rust thru warranty
Front Doors on my 2013 Tucson rusted thru at a weld joint. The parts and labor were covered under the warranty including a loaner car. Replacement doors look perfect.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit here at Coastal Hyundai. We are very grateful for your review. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Krystal.

PP
Patricia P.
West Palm Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The staff
A very nice clean business with a great staff!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/15/2019

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit here at Coastal Hyundai. We are very grateful for your kind words. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie.

NF
Natalia F.
Satellite Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendliness and professionalism

Thank you Natalia for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit here at Coastal Hyundai. We are very grateful for your kind words. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Laelle.

KD
Keith D.
Melbourne, FL
Convert
Friendlyness

Thank you Keith for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Laelle. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from your extended Hyundai Family.

NK
Nina K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as always.
Love this dealership

Thank you Nina for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Alfredo. We sincerely value your loyalty, its customers like you that make everyday worth doing. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again and wish you a very Merry Christmas from your extended Hyundai Family.

Sebastian, FL
Hyundai visit
very efficient

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Laelle. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again and wish you a very Merry Christmas from your extended Hyundai Family.

FH
Frank H.
West Melbourne, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
It is nice to be able to arrive at the dealership and be greeted by friendly smiles and efficient service

Thank you Frank for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Amanda. I am pleased that we were quick, friendly, and helpful. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Happy Holidays!

Mims, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Couldn't ask for better service. Amanda Trainer went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our service. Thank you!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review from last service experience. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a wonderful Holidays from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

FV
Frank V.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Service At Costal Hyundai
Whenever I Have Service On My 2017 Elantra My Contact In The Service Dept. Is Willy. Willy Always gets my Car Into The Shop Quickly And Makes Sure That Nothing Is Overlooked. On this one Occasion I believe that Willy went above what I Expected. When my car wouldn't start and a Charge was put on It, he Checked further and found The Battery was Bad and the Charge would not hold.He had the service department Install a new battery. If Willy wasn't alert and doing his Job, I would have this same Problem again Tomorrow. THANK YOU WILLY!!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you Frank for your wonderful review! Willie works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for taking to complete this survey. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

VL
Vincent L.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Your STAFF
Very friendly and hospitable staff.atmosphere great and my associate Amanda was great good service.
HAPPY HOLIDAYs

Thank you Vincent! Amanda works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Rockledge, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great Service Rep
Kept me in the loop and provided a timeframe for pickup of my vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to give our best in customer service and to give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Sincere Regards,

Michael G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salesman great service and laugh at my jokes

Thank you Michael for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

RK
Robert K.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work needed - AMAZING SERVICE!
After my car broke down unexpectedly, I called Hyundai to have my car looked at as it was still under warranty. This being the first car I've had with a warranty, I was absolutely dreading the idea of having to fight with the dealership over parts or work that may or may not be covered.

I had my car towed to the dealership (engine wouldn't start) Saturday afternoon right before the service department closed and spoke with Willy, one of the service associates. When I had gotten there, he had already gotten me a loaner car ready and informed me he would have the car diagnosed on Monday. Promptly Monday morning I received a call from Willy telling me my oil pump had gone bad and it damaged my engine and I would need it replaced. Again, dreading the stereotypical conversation of warranty work, he told me not to worry, it would be covered. Willy reserved me a rental car, took care of the transportation to pick it up and told me it would take 1-2 weeks to do the repairs.

Long story short, the following Saturday, less than a week later, I had my car back, engine replaced, in working order, and NOT A DIME out of my pocket. To top everything off, when I bought the car (Certified Pre-Owned) the tint on my back window had some bubbles, he also replaced the tint as a courtesy without me ever asking.

The service was hands down, the best I have ever recieved. He addressed all of my concerns in a professional manner, brought my mind to ease, and took care of EVERYTHING, I had to do nothing but sign a few forms stating I was acknowledging the work being done.

Thank you Robert for giving us a chance to earn your business. Willie works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.

Cathleen B.
Melbourne, FL
Friendliness
You all are always so very friendly. Thank you so much all your hard work. The service department was a very short handed and still just as friendly as if they were fully staffed. Great job and Merry Christmas.

Thank you Cathleen for giving us a chance to earn your business. Krystal works very hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in the best possible condition. I want to thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that make everything worth it. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas from your extended family here at Coastal Hyundai.