Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Continue reading recommended reviews

Daniel B.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
body shop repair
see past notes
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hello Daniel,
  Thank you for completing our review and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize that our body shop did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each customer and your Hyundai was not complete in a timely manner. Our dealership appreciates your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Merritt Island, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Repeat Customer Review
Service for maintenance and repairs have always been great. We own three Hyundai's so that alone says we are fans. Easy to schedule appointments, timely service, in and out in the time expected. The only thing I did NOT appreciate is the car salesman that just wouldn't let up when I showed interest in the new Kona. Just because someone is standing in a showroom trying to kill time while their car is being serviced, does NOT mean they have any intention of driving off the lot in a new vehicle. No mean no man.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern from your most recent service visit.  I apologize for the salesman's behavior and we will be addressing this issue with our Sales Manager. We truly appreciate your business and for the great review you wrote for our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Day!

MF
Melissa F.
Titusville, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Car
Josh made everything short and simple. Quickest car I ever bought.
Thanks again :)
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Melissa for responding to our review! I am happy to hear that Josh made buying a car here @ Cocoa Hyundai was a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Have A Nice Memorial Day!

AW
Amanda W.
Merritt Island, FL
05/10/2019
Deleted Review
My original review was removed. Customer service is obviously lacking. We made the mistake of questioning what they were doing and the diagnostic decision. It’s like questioning a teenager (you’ll never be right). Funny because we ended up being correct and the problem wasn’t resolved. Now I have to bring my vehicle back so they can waste more of my time. I have a platinum extended warranty (they sold to me) but it does nothing. This is not the first time I’ve had a bad experience. For Cocoa Hyundai it’s all about quantity, not quality. Be sure to bring your $$ cause that’s top priority!

Harpers Ferry, WV
2012 Hyundai Elantra

2014 Hyundai Elantra

GV
Garth V.
07/27/2018
Straight up lied
Deceptive bait and switch company. Promotional flyer received in the mail…if your number matches this you win $5000, $3500, 100 gift card. Mine said I won $3500. I had to call a number to verify the code. Yup, you are a winner! You just need to show up to claim your prize. I asked her what the catch was. There was a statement in the small print the number must match the prize board. I asked if the prize board was the same as the number I was verifying. My answer…no idea, we are just a call service. Ok fair enough. When I went to the dealer I asked the guy the same question as he was taking my info. Yes, you are a verified winner. Ok, but is the number on your prize board the same as the number that I called into verify? Yup!
Ok, great. He finishes taking my info then says, let’s walk over and verify the number on the prize board. I asked him why, it was already verified on the phone. We just need to verify it here. Hmmm, ok, seems kinda redundant, but ok.
Over to the “prize board” we go. Before we even got close I could see none of the numbers match mine. Except the phrase “all other numbers” under the $100 gift card picture. He explained to me how my number did not match…which is basically saying I just lied to you about the numbers on the “prize board” being the same as the number that was verified via phone. So, here’s your $100 gift card. Ummmm, no! He gives me a card they purchased for maybe $2 good for “up to” $100 at local restaurants. And the deception is complete. If they are this deceptive about a straight up $3500 prize, or worse a $100 ($2) prize, how can you trust them to not rip you off selling you a car?

AG
Amy G.
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor Dealership/Poor communication
Do not go to this dealership...
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Amy for taking the time to respond to our survey of our service department and I would like to thank you for your time to speak with me this afternoon. I will be looking for your Email and go from there.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

12/05/2017 Category: Service
Great Body Shop
My car was in the body shop after sustaining damage from Hurricane Irma. I had to wait a few weeks to get it because of the backlog but my car was still drivable so that was not a problem. I brought it in on a Monday morning and was told it would be probably be finished the following Friday. No word on Friday so I called the body shop on Monday for status and was told it wouldn't be finished until the following Friday.

They did a great job in repairing the damage. It didn't matter that it took 2 weeks, it just would have been nice to know earlier.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Hello,
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey for our body shop. I apologize for the lack of communication on their part. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

John M.