Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

MJ
Montine J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt on greeting and getting you in and out

Hello Montine,
  Thank you so much for speaking with me this afternoon and for taking the time to complete our review. Our team and I appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback regarding our service department. Quality customer service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad that you received great service. Again, thank you for being out customer and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

James M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
staff
Service rep was exceptional.

Hello James,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the positive response to our review. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each and every one of her customers receives excellent service. She is a pleasure to work with and an asset to our team! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
GOOD JOB!!
N/A
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and you are satisfied with our dealership. Our team appreciates your business and hope to make your next service truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

AG
Andrea G.
Melbourne, FL
excellent service!
Excellent service! Very friendly atmosphere!!

Hello Andrea,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to rate our service department with a five out of five star rating. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to continue to provide excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

EJ
Eliana J.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
George Denham Service Advisor is the best at his job of any dealership in East Central Florida.
George Denham is the best Service Advisor I've ever worked with. He is very thorough, explains everything clearly, offers excellent advice, and is very accommodating to all our questions. He is THE reason I and my family have now bought at least 6 (it may be 7) vehicles over the years from Cocoa Hyundai. If you still sold minivans it would be 8! I followed him from Steele Chevrolet and as long as he is here my family will continue to buy from Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much Eliana for writing this outstanding review regarding George your service advisor here @ Cocoa Hyundai. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing at your dealership and I am very happy to hear that you continue to be a loyal customer to  our Sales and Service departments. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Great Day!

2016 Hyundai Azera
Amazing quick response
Very satisfied with Barbara taking the time to read my previous review and calling me to explain what happened that morning that put them behind schedule.

Long wait time
Almost hour before someone came get car
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for completing our review of your most recent maintenance visit and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry that your service visit was not exceptional and your appointment took longer than you expected. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it!

Marilyn R.
Parts Order
The only issue I had this time was that I brought my car in and the guy said I needed a new headlight assembly as mine was leaking. He told the lady at the desk to set up and appointment but neglected to order my part. So when I returned I had the option of returning (!) or leaving my car. I left it and all was well but I would have rather it had been all taken care of.

Hello Marilyn,
  Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of our service department. I apologize that your part was not ordered and you had to come back again to have your headlight assembly installed. We truly appreciate your business. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

AP
Andrew P.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Polite and professional.

Hello Andrew,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for taking the time to complete our review of our service department. It is great to hear how friendly and helpful George was with you at your most recent maintenance visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Great Afternoon!

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change
I will re commend to my friends & family
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

We truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am very happy to hear that our service team that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward meeting or even exceeding your expectations at your next routine maintenance visit.

BD
Barry D.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change

Hello Barry,
   Our team and I appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Our goal is to maintain that level of service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Weekend!

JE
John E.
Sonata service
Brought my Sonata in for regular servicing. Servicing was completed in very reasonable time and at a reasonable price.
The Sonata has been an excellent vehicle, and it is fun to drive, is very quiet, and I am amazed by the gas mileage.
I'm a very happy Hyundai owner.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you John for the writing this great review and for being a loyal customer to our dealership. Our team works very hard to provide efficient and prompt service to every one of our customers. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Sonata and our service department. Again, thank you for being our customer all these years and we look forward to providing quality service for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

VD
Victor D.
Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great e as expected!
I've been with Cocoa Hyundai since 2004 when I purchased two Santa Fe's. The service has always been perfect. They provide preventive service recommendations and perform on-time scheduled maintenance also. I've always been happy here.

Hello Victor,
  Thank you so much for writing this excellent review of our dealership. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and are very happy to hear that you have always been satisfied with your Hyundai's"s and our service department. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to providing quality service for years to come.

RL
Robert L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Was good. They care about their reputation.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hello Robert,
  We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. Customer satisfaction and feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and we are very happy that you chose our dealership for your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mark S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Shane’s feedback
Taylor was professional and knowledgeable in making sure my car was being serviced properly for our upcoming vacation!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hello Mark,
  As usual, always great to see you! It is great to hear that Taylor provided you with an exceptional service experience. Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

PF
Patrick F.
Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience every time I go. George is excellent. Customer service is always to my satisfaction

Hello Patrick,
  Thank you for rating Cocoa Hyundai service department with five stars and for writing this nice review. I am glad to hear that George and our service team continue to provide you with great service. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

Have A Great Afternoon!

NW
Nikole W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service is Good
I take my car here for oil changes and the service is usually good. I am waiting to hear back about the peeling clear coat on the front of my 2016 Elantra, hoping Hyundai will fix this issue as the car is not even 5 years old yet.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Nikole for taking the time to rate your most recent maintenance visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to give each customer a five star experience and I am happy that we met our goal. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you at your next routine maintenance visit.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Courtney in service is the best ever
Outstanding service as always provided by Courtney
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the taking the time to complete our review! Cortney is an asset to our team and goes the extra mile to provide excellent service to each and every one of her customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with a five star experience for many years to come.

MQ
Mariza Q.
B

Hello Mariza,
  Thank you for the five star rating of your most recent service visit @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am glad to hear that our team did a good job servicing your Tucson! We appreciate your trust and business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Palm Bay, FL
Service Excellence
Car service was prompt and less than expected
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent maintenance visit. Our team is dedicated to giving quality and honest service to every one of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

KJ
Kerin J.
Fast
Fast

Hello Kerin,
  We appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team works very hard to complete service promptly and efficiently for every one of our customers. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.