BV
BETTY V.
11/23/2019
Great service & great people!!
Scott and the gang take great care of our 3 vehicles. Just yesterday, they got my car right in (without an appointment) when my check engine light came on. They had the problem fixed in no time!! Great people to deal with!!

Josiah C.
Fort Collins, CO
Kia Sorento
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Josiah said this is a great business and he is very happy he can give his business to them. They do great work and he has never had any issues. The employees are great people, with a small town mentality, where they just want to get to know a person.

11/19/2019
Extremely friendly and efficient
Excellent experience from booking a time through picking my vehicle up. Done before promised! Clean waiting area with amenities. Convenient location in center of loveland

RUSTY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/13/2019
Great Experience
I just had a great overall experience with Caleb and Loy at Collins Automotive. They both made it really easy to get the work done that I wanted, and when I needed it done. It wasn't a big surprise though, I have yet to hear anything negative about the way these guys do business. Overall an A+ and I will certainly refer anyone I know that needs something done. Thank you.

PG
PILAR G.
Wellington, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/11/2019
They listen to your wants!!! And get the job done right away, plus they are very nice very helpful. I am verrrrrryyyyy happy with there service!!!
My experience here is over the top ! Every one is very helpful on your needs and want they take the time to listen to you!!! Great place.

Ryan M.
Fort Collins, CO
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff are awesome and on time.

Lonnie S.
Estes Park, CO
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Lonnie said that they did a great job. He made an appointment and they kept it. They did more work than they had thought for the same price.

TV
TOM V.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/02/2019
Disappointed with the " DEAL "
After initial contact, got an estimate of $ 250. When bringing the car in. Scott said the price would be between 250 - 300. When I mentioned that he originally said 250. He remarked that it takes time to get everything right and straight.. He said if it takes less time, he would charge less.. the car was up on the hoist for a total of 1 hr 10 minutes. That's when he said. " i got you a deal " .. that's when I figured it would be less, especially since the car was done in just over an hour... the lady quoted me $ 286. Where is the DEAL ? To top it off the pipes are NOT straight coming out the back.. his remarks it would take more time/money to get em straight... very didappointed...

JOSIAH C.
Frederick, CO
INFINITI Q50
10/30/2019
Friendly and Personable
Did excellent work and were very keen on taking care of my needs! Best automotive place I’ve gone too!

Aaron S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business was able to get him in and they did their best good work.

PE
PATRICK E.
Dodge Dakota
10/21/2019
Very Happy!
My truck is legal again thanks to Collins supreme work!
Great service and workmanship!
I’ll be back with my big Mopar!

PR
PAT R.
Windsor, CO
Chevrolet
10/18/2019
Awesome people to work with. Honest, respectful, friendly.
Awesome place! Never have to concerned about getting ripped off! Scott, Mark and the crew are kind ,friendly honest. I would recommend Collins Auto to anyone!

JJ
JAKE J.
Nissan Frontier
10/17/2019
One stop shop!
They do quite a bit here and the staff is very friendly and I am confident in the work they do! I had a muffler replaced and had my differentials and transmission fluid replaced.

ANN M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2019
Great customer service and work ethnic
It was a joy being in the presence of Collins metal work and am in hopes of future. You guys have great customer service and do really good work.

BC
BRIAN C.
Honda Accord
10/10/2019
Top Notch service.
I had my muffler and part of the exhaust pipe replaced. The work was done quickly and correctly. The price for the work and materials was very reasonable. I will happily return here.