WG
Walter G.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that everything was pretty good. The only small issue he noticed was that a little plastic piece that covers the screw in the door handle was broken.

XL
xayne l.
Vancouver, WA
Acura TL
03/27/2019
They are awesome
Comfort auto body is great and always takes care of my cars!

AF
Alisa F.
Buick Century
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Alisa said she has been there for 6 years. Their service is great. They are friendly and they treat her right.

PH
Pete H.
Chevrolet Trax
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the staff were easy to work with and he appreciated them detailing his vehicle.

Jason B.
Acura MDX
03/22/2019
Great first experience
I called ahead about replacing an interior door panel and they asked me to stop in to see the panel and door. I stopped in during lunch on Wednesday, they fit me into the schedule and had it done in 15 minutes. Very nice mechanic and owners (father and son), love they have been there for over 20 years. I will definitely return with any auto issues!

Volkswagen Tiguan
03/22/2019
AMAZING
I couldn’t be happier with my experience at Comfort Auto. From the moment I called to inquire on pricing to the actual repair, I was very well taken care of. Steve and Daniel were incredible. The best part of all of this was the free service they gave me in the end. They saved me $600 at the dealership. Like what?!? No one does that anymore. I’ll be passing on their info to everyone I know who needs car repairs.

DE
Don E.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business did a good job and he said the business did their best and keeps doing their best and he appreciates it.

Subaru Impreza
03/11/2019
My Experience with Comfort Auto
Every one at your company was helpful and courteous in a time when my car died. Thank you.

03/07/2019
Great work at a good and fair price
Friendly, family owned and honest. We bring all of our cars to Comfort Auto for repairs to keep them in good running shape. They are on time, really efficient. They were able to fix my car the same day at a fair price, and rotated my tires for free. Ron and the team really knows how to take care of their customers with the best customer service. Go see them for any auto needs! My family and I will definitely come back again!

MT
Mark T.
02/24/2019
Very friendly and professional service
I would recommend this business to my family and friends. Courteous, professional, and quick service. Always serving with a smile!

David C.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
David said the technicians provided prompt service. The only thing that he did not like was the expensive prices.

AR
Aran R.
Oregon
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Aran said the service was good.

Richard H.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the guys at the business are super cool. He plans to go back.

LG
Leila G.
Kia Forte
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Leila said she was made to feel comfortable by the staff. The staff provided excellent customer service.

CG
Carlos G.
Gresham, OR
Honda Civic Si
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said there's great people there at the business. He got great customer service and with how the staff talked to him, he stated it felt like they really wanted to help him. They're also very polite, and after the vehicle was fixed he was very pleased.

Dave B.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/07/2019
outstanding service at reasonable prices
Friendly & fast service at reasonable prices.

AA
Annalise A.
12/31/2018
Awesome shop!
Staff were friendly and punctual! My car was repaired quickly, and everything was vacuumed and cleaned when I came to pick it up! Went above and beyond my expectations.

SG
Sally G.
Honda Fit
12/26/2018
Friendly and very helpful!
My car was in a fender bender, when I called them they took care of
Everything. Made a stressful event much easier. Thanks guys!

Marie S.
Honda Accord Wgn
12/21/2018
Thanks CAR
I was unfaithful for awhile which I dearly regret

AF
Aaron F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the people at the business were friendly and straight forward.