AD
Alexander D.
Jeep Patriot
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said he has used this business in the past, and they are really great about following up and taking care of his vehicle.

OR
Oliver R.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Oliver said he would like to thank the employees for their good work. He was happy with their service. He has used this business for a few years and will continue using them.

Jose R.
Troutdale, OR
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he liked the way this business treated him. They were supposed to email his invoice to him but he has still not received it.

Jackie S.
05/12/2018
Place is spotless.
1st visit, they are very dependable and positive, friendly. Place is spotless.

BN
Burhon N.
Volvo XC90
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Burhon said the staff provided good customer service.

BG
Brittany G.
Dodge Stratus
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said there were no service surprises. The employees stuck to her service quote. They provided pretty good service. They completed the work quickly.

Samantha M.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/29/2018
Fast turn around on work!
I dropped my car off a little before they opened with their convienent night drop system and they had my car done by later that afternoon even a lot of work on it. Plus they seem to give a fair price for the amount of work my car needed. I have gone a few times and I'm never unsatisfied.

SR
Sue R.
Dodge Journey
04/29/2018
Always great service
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to Comfort for about 15 years & recommend them to everyone!!! They have been wonderful every time I’ve come in. Great service, great work, GREAT people!!! I can’t say enough good things! I thank the entire Comfort family!

SF
Shane F.
Nissan Pickup
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Shane said this business helped him figure out what was wrong with his vehicle.

NS
Nik S.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Nik said the staff was good. He was satisfied with the service.

WS
Warren S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Warren said the business communicated well, did a good job, and was significantly less expensive than other businesses.

Martin C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Martin said the service meet all of his needs, and the staff was nice.

BP
Brad P.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
04/05/2018
Okah I guess.
Somewhat okay, but staff acted entitled when explaining a few things to me an most of it sounded like a horrid array of excuses. I would first off start by saying when I came back my driver door no longer worked, and two. So sorry excuse for a lie was told to me when I was told they could not do testing on the aultornatir, but in retrospect they could have by attaching a diffrent battery an the peace needed for the plug only cost a few cents. I could go on, but I doubt I will ever come back to this place.

DK
David K.
04/04/2018
Dodge Caravan
Fast turn a round. Kept informed of what work was required versus optional.

KE
Kristina E.
Hubbard, OR
03/28/2018
Sweet People
I had my car body repair appraised by Comfort they gave me a quote that I really liked. When I came in to get the work completed they were not able to do the extra they quoted. Instead they hooked me up with some minor dent repairs and removal of my pin strips. If I need body work done on my other vehicle you better believe I will be a return customer. What a decent company.

Chris C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/25/2018
Prebuy inspection
Comfort helped us out with a last-minute appointment to do a prebuy inspection on a 2010 VW Jetta. Very helpful and thorough job, reasonably priced and nice staff. We received an item-by-item checklist of exactly what they looked at, which was precisely what we needed. Their work let us buy a good car in one afternoon instead of having to use up a Saturday.

Melannie H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Melannie said this business was super-professional. They provided quality work and communicated throughout the whole experience. She stated they made her feel she was in really good hands.

KE
Kate E.
Oregon
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Kate said the staff truly took care with her vehicle and how it was repaired . They reached out to her periodically to update her on the service. They were also incredibly professional.

James R.
Honda Accord Wgn
03/23/2018
Estimate for repairs
I brought my car in Monday to take advantage of your 3995 service special and ended up just getting a filter in an oil change with nothing else included. I asked that your shop go through and give me a list of work that needed to be done on a priority basis and you're man in the shop said he would get on it that afternoon and have a typed estimate for me. I have yet to get that report and have decided not to wait any longer for you to follow up at your leisure. I did have good success when you made my initial repair to my car but have found the attitude to be somewhat impatient and off-putting on my subsequent visits.

Sarah S.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff gives good advice and the service was reasonably priced.