Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PF
PAT F.
10/20/2018
Honesty
Very honest people.. hard to find these days!!

STEVE C.
Saint Johns, AZ
10/19/2018
Service is outstanding!!!
Needed low tire fixed and oil change. Jeff’s appointments were full up and could not fit me in. However without prompting from me Jeff said cant go the weekend like you are. Next appointment hasn’t shown yet. We will fix the tire now.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the kind words Steve

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

WC
WILLIAM C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/16/2018
Good people
Was very satisfied with the service

SG
STERLING G.
Pontiac Solstice
10/13/2018
Simply the best
Had my cars worked on here many times and have never been dissapointed. They stand by their work which is always exceptional and honest. The staff are very friendly and polite. The mechanics are exceptional.

SK
STEVEN K.
Cadillac DeVille
Always helpful.
Just keep doing what you have been doing.

Ram 1500
Awesome service
Crystal was very sweet. Even though my apt was botched she still made room to fit me in. Service was fast and the people are friendly.

MIKE M.
THE BEST
You can’t get your credit card out fast enough because you car 🚘 is all serviced and ready to go before you can sit down. These people are amazing!

TOOKIE S.
Honda Civic Coupe
Great service friendly staff
Honest and professional
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words..

ROGER S.
10/10/2018
The service was excellent! My car runs better than it has in years!

Susan E W.
10/10/2018
Fully trust them
I fully trust the service here. Both our cars in our household use this company. They always honest professional and great value at a great price

EF
EILEEN F.
Cadillac SRX
10/09/2018
Fast sevice & they explain every thing to you. friend & polite

DA
DON A.
10/08/2018
Exceptional service
I brought my car in for an oil change and explained to the mechanic Chris that ever time I get my oil changed at other place when I get home oil drips all over the pavers in our driveway Well he fixed the shield under my car so that it would never happen again Now the oil when draining goes into the can and not to my under carriage No more power washing the driveway after an oil change Thanks Chris your the best

PM
PHILLIP M.
Ford Edge
10/03/2018
tire repair
My wife came in with a nail in a tire and needed it repaired. It was close to closing time, but they got my vehicle in and made the repair quickly and the cost was fair. The lady at the front desk was great, she took the time to show my two children about hydroplaning and how the tires work. I had purchased my tires at Community tire and will always come back as they run a great business.

BELINDA S.
09/29/2018
Tires
Replaced tires, front alignment and checked for further service that might be needed. Also filled tires with nitrogen.
Best service, techs and front office personnel. Family atmosphere.
Thank you for being here for us in Sebastian

Wabasso, FL
09/27/2018
Long time customer; new staff; increasingly disappointed
I’ve been a customer for about 10 years now, and in past I’ve always had fantastic car service and customer service. However, the past year has been a bit troublesome. I’ve noticed new faces on staff and simultaneously have noticed more and more carelessness in my cars service.

Only this past week as I checked my car’s oil, I noticed a small razor blade had been accidentally left in under a rod. The person who screwed the rod back on must not have felt like re-doing the process and dangerously left the blade half sticking out.

Further the last oil change I had, the trash from the replacement sticker was left in my car. Perhaps the service person didn’t think I would notice it? In addition the sticker was placed on my window sloppily which isn’t a major issue but is certainly a deviation in the neat service I’ve had in years past.

On another note, there have been a few repairs/replacements that I’ve had done the past year that I’ve had to come back in a second time only a few days later to have redone. However this issue I cannot say is a matter of my car itself if the repair person so I’m not judging on this matter.

Suffice it to say, I’m a little worried that the quality of service may be doing down save for Krystal who has always been amazing.

RP
RON P.
Toyota Sequoia
09/27/2018
Pleasant Surprise
I was pleasantly surprised to visit a store that still exhibits good customer service. I was serviced very well and expediently without being pressured nor oversold on other items or services. Additionally, the entire staff seems to be customer oriented with genuine care and empathy shown towards their clients (which are treated more like friends than customers). Refreshing business that I would highly recommend to others.

PM
PETE M.
09/26/2018
Professional from start to finish!
First impression - the place is spotless. Secondly, front desk folks are very knowledgeable and courteous. Third, appointment times are either spot on or early. Lastly, the prices are fair with no hidden extras. Overall, an extremely pleasant experience. My new go to place for automotive repair needs. Thanks community!

CHARLES W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/26/2018
Battery Service
Easy to work with,very helpful

GB
GARRETT and DIANE B.
Grant, FL
09/23/2018
Regular maintenance
Great, Fast service, very trustworthy business, are a few reasons I keep coming back.

JOYCE M.