Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MINNA S.
06/14/2018
Great tires, fair price, smart and considerate service!
I’m very happy with my new tires and safer too.

EN
ELLIAS N.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/08/2018
Quick and polite
I always enjoy the service I receive from community. I get in and out quickly. The only issue I had this visit, was the tech. Left oily hand stains on my door and hood. I have leather seats and door. I was not happy about that. Overall they took me even though they couldn't find my appointment.

AC
ANN CARROL C.
05/28/2018
customer
We have been going here a long time and the best service we always get and the politeness we get and all questions you have about the vehicle are always answered. Thank You Again Andy&Ann Carr

PM
PHILLIP M.
Ford Edge
05/19/2018
Rotate tires
Had an appointment and it took a total of 15 minutes max for a tire rotation.

BK
BOB K.
Micco, FL
Dodge Dakota
05/16/2018
Professional Service
As usual, I was treated with the utmost professionalism. Crystal and Doug were very helpful!

JV
JACK V.
05/16/2018
Community Tire
Fabulous as always, that's why I go there.

JOHN C.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2018
Second week with a flat tire. This time on my wife's car. Once again Doug and crew quickly patched the tire. As I have written iin the past great service at a fair price.

DAVID B.
Nissan Murano
05/13/2018
Battery
Recently had a problematic battery. Stopped at CT for battery test, that only took a few minutes. Battery tested weak. Ordered new one. They called next day and I drove up for battery install. Less than 30 minutes later I was on the road. I also use CT for oil changes and tires. Great service and fair prices. Highly recommend.

JOHN C.
05/06/2018
I had a flat tire Friday morning , and new I could drop the tire off with Doug at 7.00 a.m. and he would tell me if it was repairable. He said yes and told me to stop after work and they would put the tire on for me. By the time I paid Krystal who is always lovely to deal with the tire wason and the spare put back in place. Best price best service. I have been using Community Tire for 9 years and would go no where else.

John Ciolin

GMC Yukon
04/29/2018
Friendly fast service!
Great on-time service, no gimmicks

Port Orange, FL
04/27/2018
The people that run the place and work there make it special and trustworthy.
I tell everyone what an honest place community tire is. That to be able to take your car and know that it will be done correctly and that you won't be taken advantage of is such a relief in this world today when you are always having to double check everything anyone tells you. I can go here and not have to worry about the workmanship and the price; because the price will always be a fair price. You don't have that at a dealership.

ME
MIMI E.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/26/2018
Best garage ever
The people are friendly they know what they’re doing they’re pricing is good the mechanics are great they watch out for me as far as upcoming issues generally everything is perfect would recommend them to anybody and everybody

JANE S.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/25/2018
As usual-quick, efficient, professional.

LAURA S.
outstanding service
Unfailingly pleasant and wonderful service

AD
ALLEN D.
04/25/2018
Had to make a return visit but they fixed it without issue.
I had exhaust noise that was remedied with some new pipes. Sounds quiet now. However my check engine light came on during my trip home from the shop. They got me in right away and repaired a sensor connector they had broken during connecting. All is well now.

GC
GEORGE C.
Micco, FL
great service
very good service . great service personel to do the job.

TC
THOMAS C.
Replaced Aternator
I had my 2nd alternator replaced within six months. Community tire no questions asked fix the truck one hour.

SUSAN H.
04/21/2018
Fast, efficient and great customer service

Good Service
Prompt, good service. Always a job well done.

GC
GEORGE C.
Toyota Avalon
04/20/2018
There Honesty
The entire group from Doug the owner on down knows what CSI stands for and it shows every time there is a need .