EF
good service & friendly Appt always on time

Lexus IS 250
07/01/2020
Good people
Something about the way they deal with customers gives you confidence. They explain everything and do not push you to do more on your car than you need. They offer options and guidance. I trust them.

STEVE M.
Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020
Great place
Got an appointment quickly and everyone is very friendly and goes out of their way to make sure you get whatever you need.

LR
LEE R.
Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2020
Done Right Every Time
I have been bringing my Hyundai Genesis to Community Tire and Auto Service for the past three and a half years. They have always been able to service my vehicle for my at a very much reduced rate then I would pay at a Hyundai dealership. They have always been honest with me. If there is a repair needed that they feel is beyond their capabilities, they are honest and professional and will advise me to take it to the dealership. I have always felt with Crystal and Jeff who will provide me with the costs involved ahead of time and they have never added a single extra penny to the bill even if they had to do a bit mire work then I was quoted. In summary, they are honest, fair value, professional and courteous. Thank you Community Tire and Auto Service, you guys are the real deal!

WW
WILSON W.
Toyota Avalon
06/25/2020
Excellent Service Nice people!!

GC
GERARD C.
Cadillac SRX
06/20/2020
Caddy Oil Change
I went here about a year ago to have tires installed that I had bought on line that were recalled. This was the recommended location for installation, I was treated very well and at no cost to me.
I knew once my warranty was up with free oil changes from the dealer I would go here for my next service. I made an appointment and it was right on time. The appointment was made on line and they confirmed and reminded me of the appointment. I was taken at the scheduled time, the service was superior. I will go back again and recommend to my friends.

SR
SERGIO R.
HUMMER H2
06/19/2020
They know how to treat a customer.
They are honest and get the job done. Especially on jobs that are hard to pin point the problem. They will go the extra mile and work with you till you are satisfied and your vehicle is safe to drive.

DO
DAVID O.
Ram 1500
06/17/2020
Nice Tires
Needed new tires on my 2016 Ram 1500 with 90,000 miles, they were in really bad shape.

Have never had Falken tires, but after getting a quote and looking at reviews I’m happy with them so far.

I’m not driving this truck as much as I was previously, so these should last a long time.

ALAN M.
Green Cove Springs, FL
06/17/2020
1997 jeep
As always,good people good service.

GS
GLENN S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/13/2020
12 years old
Our 12 year old class B camper has been maintained by Community Tire for 4 years. She is always read for the long road

SP
SAL P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2020
Excellent speedy service
Called about a slow leak in one tire in the morning. Rep said to come around 12:30. I was there and the patch completed in about 45 minutes.

Great job and service. Will always use you unless a warranty issue.

06/11/2020
Great service in a timely manner
I was a walk- in on a busy day, having tire problems. Crystal looked at her work sheets and found a space to fit me in. We were out in record time. This was not an unusual example of the great service this Company gives. Thank you, Community Tire!

RP
ROBERT P.
Nissan Versa
Great Tires
Great and friendly sales and service. A pleasure to do business with. I would definitely recommend them for all of your tire and tire related needs.

MN
MARK N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2020
Excellent service and quality work
Friendly service at a great price

JOHN D.