Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LAWRENCE K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/07/2014
GOOD PEOPLE
I hit the wrong star the first time, sorry
5 stars all the way for Doug

10/07/2014
listen to cust. dose not ripe cust off
DOUG is very honest I lost my husband he took are car to him , so I will stay with him
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 10/07/2014

Customer stated it should have been 5 stars

CG
CLAIRE and JOE G.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
Reliable and on time
Urgent matters are tended to right away without a lengthy wait for an appointment. Charges are reasonable and vehicle is finished in an appropriate amount of time for the services needed.

RN
RICHARD N.
Continued outstanding serivice
Had recent service on my truck. Was given an appointment I requested. Truck was serviced promptly and done in a both timely and professional
manner. A great place for vehicle service with friendly and knowledgeable people.

TW
THERESA W.
My pleasure
As always, my visit was a pleasure. Crystal explained what was wrong with my car and gave me a card recommending a place where I could take it for care that was beyond your capabilities. I will be returning on Tuesday to have the rest of the work done.

HG
HAL G.
New tires, fabulous service
Needed a new set of four tires and was provided with several choices specifically designated for our vehicle.
After studying the price of tires on the internet, we knew the cost was below competition and fair.
Service was prompt and thorough, professional and courteous.
Staff was cordial and explained every step toward completion.
We are extremely pleased and recommend Community Tire!

Roseland, FL

SUE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/05/2019
oil change
Service was excellent as usual done Belford

JAMES D.
12/04/2019
Service was great and customer service

MATT R.
12/03/2019
Decision to switch from run flat to regular tires
Straightforward, open discussion with honest and knowledgeable service personnel.

JIM M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/30/2019
Super staff and excellent service.
A good friend turned me on to Community Tire for work on my older Vette. The mechanic there”Belvan” did an excellent job.
Everyone working there were very helpful and friendly. Highly Recommend!!!

RF
ROBERT F.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/27/2019
Because of circumstances I needed 4 tires before a trip across the State for Thanksgiving. Not only were they able to get the tires, they installed and aligned the wheels at the same price I was quoted. The people at the front desk went over & above what I expected! Friendly, and able & willing to make sure your needs are met. I can’t recommend Community Tire enough for their attitudes and the service they’re able to give! It’s top shelf!
Thank you all at Community Tire! I will definitely be back!

CHRISTINE M.
Lexus ES 350
11/27/2019
Friendly and professional. Crystal is very informed and welcoming
I always leave Community Tire feeling as though they care about my car and my safety. While I miss Doug, I think the new staff do a good job.

JEAN P.
Lexus NX
11/26/2019
Amazing
I recently bought tires and had my wipers changed and while driving on the turnpike in the rain my drivers side wiper blew off. I had to drive to another auto store to replace it. It was at 9 pm at night. I went to community tire to get a battery for my key fob and they gave me credit for the wiper. I was unable to reproduce it because it had happened on the turnpike. They gave me credit and no charge for the battery. Pretty nice I would say. I have been doing business their fir 20 years.

STEVE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/26/2019
Confidence
Krystal is incredibly knowledgeable regarding any vehicle problem!! Highly Recommend!!

Lexus LS 430
11/25/2019
Community Tire Service
Good place to go. People appreciate your business and want to do right by you.
They want a satisfied customer base. Thank you for good service.

GG
GLENN G.
Dodge Journey
11/22/2019
Routine Oil Change
My car was serviced at the appointed time. Suggested replacement parts were consistent with age and mileage.

AC

Great people great service

Toyota Avalon
11/17/2019
Excessive Charging
I have been a customer for several years . Recently had my oil changed, gave the girl a $4 coupon for regular oil, they installed synthetic oil which I did not ask for and instead of paying something in the $20 range I ended up paying almost $60. They have lost me as a customer. Community tire is now under new management.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 11/20/2019

I am sorry Ken. If customers have been to us in the past we look up in history to see what kind of oil we used, we haven't seen you since 2016 with this vehicle and the last few invoice's was with synthetic oil. we have every customer sign there estimate before we do the work just in case there any changes from the pass invoice's. Please give us a call and we will give you the diffence back for your oil change. Sorry again for any misunderstanding.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

EF
EILEEN F.
Cadillac SRX
11/17/2019
Honestly
Know what the were talking about. Told me the truth.