Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Toyota Avalon
11/17/2019
Excessive Charging
I have been a customer for several years . Recently had my oil changed, gave the girl a $4 coupon for regular oil, they installed synthetic oil which I did not ask for and instead of paying something in the $20 range I ended up paying almost $60. They have lost me as a customer. Community tire is now under new management.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 11/20/2019

I am sorry Ken. If customers have been to us in the past we look up in history to see what kind of oil we used, we haven't seen you since 2016 with this vehicle and the last few invoice's was with synthetic oil. we have every customer sign there estimate before we do the work just in case there any changes from the pass invoice's. Please give us a call and we will give you the diffence back for your oil change. Sorry again for any misunderstanding.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

11/12/2019
Brakes still not right
Brakes still not right. Not driving car. Afraid to bring it back to u. Trying to decide where to take it. Very disappointed. I've given u enough of my money time & chances.

BRAD H.
Manistee, MI
04/07/2019
Poor Service
Went for an oil change. The technician did not top off my low coolant and did not put air in my low spare tire, even after asking him to. The low pressure light remained on for days until I had to finally put air in it. The light went off immediately. Was very disappointed especially because I was from out of state. Would not recommend this facility for an oil change.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 04/08/2019

I would like to appoligize for anything the tech did not do on your vehicle. We always top off fluid with every oil change and if you asked the tech to do something he should have done it. I will be speaking with him today about it to make sure it never happens again to you or anyone elses car he works on. Thanks for letting me know what happened.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

GR
GLENN and DEBRA R.
02/23/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
The new owner, Jeff, forgot to give me a $5 discount on the synthetic oil change even though I mentioned it 3x’s. After adjusting the bill he added $2.10 for shop supplies on the bill...when asked why, jeff said it was for the oil filter. All my past receipts never had a charge for that. Small, almost trivial things like this incident and an exchange Jeff had selling tires to a client who only wanted one tire, can damage one’s trust in that business.

JOHN C.
10/22/2018
Not the same withuot Doug
Will be looking for a new garage after poor experience. Doug built a great business and hopefully Krystal and crew can right the ship before new owner destroys all they built.

Joe L.
07/11/2018
Horrible!!!
Horrible!! I went on-line and ordered 2 “in stock” tires for my car. I then scheduled an appointment for the next day at 0900 with their scheduling system. I get a confirmation email stating they got my request and would be contacting me. Very well so far... next morning comes and no call. Mind you they open at 0700 and my appointment is at 0900. So as time is getting closer to my appointment I go to the tire center. Get there at 0850 and say I have an appointment at 9. NOPE. I was not only told they didn’t confirm my appointment but they didn’t have the “in stock” tires. I was told they had me on the schedule to call but haven’t yet... I asked when that was going to happen since it’s 0850. He had no answer. He said what I got was a confirmation that they received my appointment request. Ok. But when were you going to call and tell me you didn’t have the tires?? The appointment was for 9?? No answer. Then I get asked if I want them to order the tires.. hell no. I took work off to get this done and will have to take more work off to get new tires elsewhere. This not only is going to cost me for 2 tires but a day off of work with no pay. Thanks folks at Community Tires and Auto Service in Sabastian Florida, I not only didn’t get tires but have to take more time off work to get them somewhere else. Because it’s obvious these folks don’t need my business or money.

And I’m sure you will have some excuse why. I read all your reviews and see you never take responsibility. It will be my fault somehow.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 07/11/2018

Joe,
I am sorry things did not go well for you. You never had an appointment with us. You had a request on line.I am sorry I did not follow up in a timley matter.

SG
STAN G.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/01/2017
Unhappy Camper
You installed 2 tires and when I arrived home "1 mile" from your store, I thought the right front one looked a little low. I checked them all and her are the readings: LF 16; RT 24; RR 36 and LR 30. Needless to say I wasn't pleased.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 01/02/2017

Stan,Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for your last visit.

I will address this issue with my crew.

Doug

SocialCRM from Community Tire responded on 01/06/2017

Stan,
Thanks for coming in on 1/5/17 & Trusting us for doing air conditioning repair on your other vehicle!

Doug

LK
LAWRENCE K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/07/2014
GOOD PEOPLE
I hit the wrong star the first time, sorry
5 stars all the way for Doug

10/07/2014
listen to cust. dose not ripe cust off
DOUG is very honest I lost my husband he took are car to him , so I will stay with him
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 10/07/2014

Customer stated it should have been 5 stars

AL
ALLISON L.
Acura TL
01/25/2013
Liars!
I have been here twice for an oil change and both times was lied to. First time I was told I needed all new tires and that was a lie. The second time they told me my battery was dead and that my car wouldn't even start. My car started right up and advance auto tested it and it came up it was a good battery. I work in a local bar and have told everyone not to go here! The only reason I checked one star is because it wouldn't let me check none.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 01/27/2013
Allison, Your battery had to be jump started at the shop, and you declined our recommendation to replace it. You had no complaints with the service performed. We, at Community Tire, take pride in our honesty, integrity, and quality service, and when recommendations turn into allegations, it is time to part ways. Doug

BP
Bradford P.
05/08/2012
...and You didn't even buy me dinner.
How does the Final Bill get 40% Bigger then the Est.??? Today I lost, and Comm. Tire won. How does it Feel?
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 05/09/2012
Brad- I am sorry you are unhappy. I did call you while working on your vehicle and explained the needed extra repairs and additional cost. You responded that you needed to talk to your wife and would call me back. You called me back approximately 30 minutes later and authorized the additional repairs. The cost was exactly what was quoted. You had the opportunity to decline the additional service. Doug