Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ELLIAS N.
Vero Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/31/2019
Great place for service, but Disappointed for first time.
The service was fast as usual but I was not happy with pricing today. I have 2007 S550. I ordered 4 tires from Amazon only received 3 prior to appointment today. I was quoted $ 110. To put all tires on. When I arrived I saw $120.00 as price on service sheet. Ok no problem. I advised rep. Amazon only sent 3 tires I would come back to have Community to put other tire on upon arrival.

When I got bill. It was for $115. 00. Surprisingly I asked, what It would cost to put 4th tire on when it arrived. I was then quoted $37.00 dollars. So for some reason when that adds up to $152.00 for 4 tires mounted and balanced. I didn't think this was fair at all.
Its not that I don't have the cash, I've been a solid customer for awhile. Like I said overall service was quick, but it appears I must pay a huge surcharge for trying to save money on internet. I would've paid the total cost upfront if that was the issue, because I had to return.
Minister E. Guessing I will stick to oil change only. I usually find this business to have fast great service 5 stars . I will use them again, I just didn't agree with this particular transaction.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 06/10/2019

Ellias, the price I gave was 120 but, I did not include taxes and tire disposal fee. I do appoligize for the mistake in not giving you the total price after tax and would like to mount that last tire for free for you. Please call me and set up an appointment.

KRISANDRA and STEVE B.
Vero Beach, FL
11/29/2018
Disappointed
Prices where higher with new owner. Charged $101.95 for fuel filter change! Cost me under $20.00 to do myself. Said it took 2 guys to do and .8 hrs. According to book. Takes me 5 minutes by myself! Very disappointed!
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 11/30/2018

Steve I am sorry for any misunderstanding. I have not changed the labor rate Doug had and the parts price was in the computer set up by him. You are a very good customer I see so I wanted to see what Doug charged you for the last time he changed your fuel filter. I found he charged 23.98 for the part and .8 labor/book hours same as I did. the difference was he changed it in 2008 for a total of 79.18. The part went up 6 dollars in 10 years and the labor went up 16.80 dollars in 10 years. I have not come here to make big changes to his business as I feel he has done a great job here.  I hope you can see and understand and will continue to put your trust in us in the future Steve.

WM
WENDY M.
Daytona Beach, FL
11/02/2018
Not as usual
My hubcap was lost, and when I called and asked if it was there, I was told I would get a call back, but no one got back to me.
Not as friendly of an atmosphere this time, until Corrie came on, she is always pleasant ....

Because of my experiences over the years of going to Community Tire, I would still recommend the shop. But if this was me first experience ?
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 11/02/2018

Wendy sorry again for not getting back to you yesterday. I have ordered the hub cap and it will be in this afternoon. Call me and let me know when you can come in so we can get it put on for you.