Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BILL M.
GMC Envoy
06/08/2019
Not fixed
Typically a great place to bring your car. The last to times in through, the repair that was thought to be needed was done but it turned out not to be the issue. The first time, there reversed the wrong repair and did the right one at no additional cost. The second time is yet to be seen as it was completed on a Friday and do not reopen till Monday.

CG
CINDY G.
Buick LeSabre
03/06/2019
Tune up
No I wasn't happy at all, I'm a single lady with a limited income. I was charged for repairs that weren't needed. That was the first diagnosis. They stated a i needed a tune up and the wires replaced. 341.00 they said. Well, that didn't take care of the problem. They went ahead and fixed it again without even calling me. Almost 600 now, they took off a whole 40 dollars. I was in tears to say the least.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Cindy I spoke and explained to your brother about the repairs. It was last minute and on Friday, I was trying to get your car back to you without having to keep it over the week end. However the car ran good when we finished and all the repairs done were needed on the vehicle. If the car is not running good please let me know. Everything was good when we finished it on Friday. If you could call me I would like to explain why the other part was needed and see what can be done to make you happy.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019
First Visit
Stopped by Community Tire for hydrogen for tires, Great customer service.

When time for an oil change & tire rotation wanted to try Community Tire. Requested oil change & tire rotation, received only an oil change. Gave 3 stars hoping oil change was completed correctly, no tire rotation - disappointed.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Sorry again for the misunderstanding Debra, I did say to bring it back and I would do the rotation for free for you. Give me a call and we can schedule it for you at your conveniance.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

Wabasso, FL
09/27/2018
Long time customer; new staff; increasingly disappointed
I’ve been a customer for about 10 years now, and in past I’ve always had fantastic car service and customer service. However, the past year has been a bit troublesome. I’ve noticed new faces on staff and simultaneously have noticed more and more carelessness in my cars service.

Only this past week as I checked my car’s oil, I noticed a small razor blade had been accidentally left in under a rod. The person who screwed the rod back on must not have felt like re-doing the process and dangerously left the blade half sticking out.

Further the last oil change I had, the trash from the replacement sticker was left in my car. Perhaps the service person didn’t think I would notice it? In addition the sticker was placed on my window sloppily which isn’t a major issue but is certainly a deviation in the neat service I’ve had in years past.

On another note, there have been a few repairs/replacements that I’ve had done the past year that I’ve had to come back in a second time only a few days later to have redone. However this issue I cannot say is a matter of my car itself if the repair person so I’m not judging on this matter.

Suffice it to say, I’m a little worried that the quality of service may be doing down save for Krystal who has always been amazing.

AD
ALLEN D.
04/25/2018
Had to make a return visit but they fixed it without issue.
I had exhaust noise that was remedied with some new pipes. Sounds quiet now. However my check engine light came on during my trip home from the shop. They got me in right away and repaired a sensor connector they had broken during connecting. All is well now.

KEN S.
Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
06/15/2014
1991 Olds Cruiser Wagon A/C repair
Three visits to correct A/C problem, not sure if a road test is done after repairs are made.

RK
ROGER K.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Volkswagen Touareg
05/08/2013
Not the best visit I've had
Please don't forget to order the broken air cleaner housing. Used is fine.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 05/09/2013
I am sorry we broke air intake box. A new box is on order from VW. We will call next week, when it arrives. Thanks, Doug

Roger M.
02/08/2013 Category: Service
Roger said he will contact the business because he can still hear a noise.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 02/15/2013
Roger, Thanks for stopping by today.Hopefully after brakes seat in, problem is resolved.If not, let me know & I will take care of. Doug

IF
correct problems ,friendly

Jeff R.
FL
05/17/2012 Category: Service
Jeff said he spent $400 dollars on tires that did not include a warranty.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 05/21/2012
Jeff- You requested that we match 2 tires to the tires on your vehicle. The manufacturer does not offer a mileage warranty, however the manufacturer does offer a workmanship warranty. Doug