Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

STEVE P S.
08/04/2019
Excellent fast service

08/03/2019
Have been a customer for 15 years, 2 cars have been serviced that I owned. My daughter and grand child also are customers.
very good service.

HW
HAIDEE W.
Buick Regal
08/02/2019
Always excellent knowledge and service!!
I’ve been a customer of Community Tire for many years and through 3 different cars. They are consistently excellent with their service, whether scheduled or on the spot, and very knowledgeable. I can stop by when I have a tire that is low and they just come out and put air in it, no charge. I’ve also had something as simple as reattaching the rear view mirror that had to be done twice, no problem. But, for the big jobs, whether it’s for new tires or brake hose replacement or any other reason an engine light comes on my dash. They always check everything, give you an complete estimate and an approximate time frame for repair. Never going anywhere else!

Jeep CJ7
Quality Work
I have been struggling to find a real mechanic in Vero Beach for years. Krystal and Beldon know what they are doing!

JOHN A.
Audi Q5
08/02/2019
Great service! Nice people, very knowledgeable and prompt service given for good prices.
Very good service, delivered promptly and courteous attention. I would definitely return here for services. Very friendly, knowledgeable and competent employees.

LEIGH S.
Subaru Legacy
08/01/2019
Always helpful
Called for an oil change and got appointment that day. Excellent service! Also researched an unrelated problem that required Subaru Dealership to correct. Found warrantee information on the issue and let me know what to expect. Went above and beyond.

SR
SPRING R.
Honda Fit
07/30/2019
Community first
Community Tire is terrific. They are professional and kind. Reasonable repair costs. Couldn't ask for more.

CHRIS M.
07/26/2019
Called, next day had tire in and mounted. Peop

TK
TED K.
07/26/2019
fast friendly service
recent visit for routine oil change and tire rotation was uneventful, began my service shortly after appointment time, and was completed in a reasonable amount of time. the staff was professional and the lobby was comfortable. Thank you. Ted

Cadillac DeVille
07/24/2019
Car Repay
Very helpful and supportive.

BRIANNE S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/24/2019
Superior Customer Service
I can't say enough about their excellent service and fabulous work. We won't go anywhere else.

IZ
ITZIK Z.
07/23/2019
Amazing Service
They showed me great and speedy service which was very considerate of my time!

07/21/2019
TRUST
Communityemployees are friendly,efficent,and well versed in getting my car repaired,serviced and back on the road. I can trust them to do what is necessary and keep me informed of upcoming safety needs so that I am always ready to travel when necessary

DAVID B.
Nissan Murano
07/21/2019
Oil Change
I showed up for my appointment on time. They moved my vehicle to the shop on time. 30 minutes later I'm done. I've used CT for 3 years now, Great place,
David

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Honda HR-V
07/20/2019
Quick, efficient service.
I just feel that their mechanics are trustworthy.

07/19/2019
You always get friendly, efficient service you can trust.
I continue to marvel at Crystal's expertise in dealing with every customer.
I recommended CT&A to a friend in Vero who now comes to you exclusively.

SG

GERARD C.
Cadillac SRX
07/18/2019
Cooper tire recall
Although I bought tires on line, Cooper rep suggested I contact them to replace recalled tires. I spoke with Crystal and she gave me an appointment for the replcement.
Crystal and her staff were excellent and had my vehicle ready as promised. I had nitrogen fills which Cooper would not cover but Crystal threw in at no charge; great customer service. I'll return when my Cadillac SRX needs service, very pleased.

JOE and DIANE K.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/18/2019
The people
So far the replacement A.c. worked gray all the way home. Thanks for full warranty replacement.

JOE H.
GMC Yukon
07/17/2019
Flat tire repair
They did exactly what they said they would do. They evaluated the tire if it could be repaired. Patched the tire put spare back under truck and tools back where they belonged all for a reasonable price!!