Dennis M.
01/10/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
Ron Is Always There To Help Fix Your Car

AT
Anne T.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
01/09/2020
Best place to go to get your car serviced!
This was the first time I took this car to get serviced at Copsetta. Previously I had gotten my car serviced at my car’s dealership. Ron was excellent in weeding through what services I had done on the car which the dealership never recorded. Ron worked with me and we were able to have a plan on going forward on the car. Ron’s knowledge base of what cars need and how to go about what needs to be done is excellent! He is a wonderful resource! I trust Copsetta!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/10/2020

Carol C.
12/27/2019
Fast service
Always friendly and excellent service
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/27/2019

Burlington, NJ
Dodge Durango
12/18/2019
Good honest service and fair pricing for the repairs. Was quick with getting our car back to us.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/18/2019

Jane R.
Beverly, NJ
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/13/2019
Fuel line replacement
Copsetta was recommended as a local and capable repair service for the Chevy Cobalt that needed to stay running. The repair job was out of my league.
Ron gave me the appointment, called with his evaluation of the problems, the options to repair them and the estimated cost. He helped us decide because the car was still needed. HIs work was on time and even a little under the estimate. Car is running just fine. If we need his service again, we'll call him without hesitation.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/13/2019

John W.
12/06/2019
Ron is definitely my GO-TO mechanic now
Easy to schedule appointment. Ron encountered some unanticipated issues, called, went over everything, and even tho it took him over an hour to correct the problem, he still completed the job same day and at a reasonable price. Now that the car is over 13 years old and out of warranty, won't be back to the dealer unless Ron says its necessary.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2019

Dennis M.
11/08/2019
ron keeps up with the repairs.
I Recommend That Anybody Goes To Ron They Will Be Happy For The Service.

Kia Forte
11/08/2019
Great auto repair service
Received appt quickly. Every area of car that was worked on was explained. Went over everything including recalls. Owner was very friendly . Will definitely use this business again!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/08/2019

Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 11/01/2019

RL
Rich L.
10/30/2019
Ron is very knowledgeable, accommodating and looking for ways to save customers money on repairs.
Ron knows his craft and does not overcharge for his services. Very accommodating with appointments.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/30/2019

Candy C.
Pennsauken, NJ
10/25/2019
One word honesty!
I appreciate your honesty! It is the most important thing to me, as a female . Most places would take advantage of me as a female.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/26/2019

CA
Chris A.
Millville, NJ
10/10/2019
Great service.
I left Ron a message and he got back to me later that day. He was honest about how much tine it might take, but still seemed to do his best to get to my car even earlier. He figured out the problem pretty much immediately and got my car back to my ASAP. He was extremely friendly throughout and made the entire process of getting my car back on the road a pleasurable one.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 10/11/2019

Gene C.
Chevrolet Trax
09/30/2019
another save
Called Ron and he said bring it right over. He checked it out and had me back on the road in no time.
Thanks again

09/25/2019
Bern
Great fast service
Knowledgeable
And my car PASSED INSPECTION!
Thanks