Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mount Holly, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019
tail light problem
Left rear taillight assembly was nearly filled with water
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/08/2019

John S.
04/02/2019
Awesome experience, my go to place from now on.
I had had the car serviced at our local trip/insurance/hi tech repair shops, and was told that I had a really bad oil pan leak and rack & pinion leak that would cost over $1600 to repair-on a 12 year old car. I hadn't noticed any spotting on the ground where the car had been parked so I thought I'd get a second opinion from Ron since I'd seen his ad on the OLQP church bulletin. Thank God there are still some people like Ron, He put the car up on the lift, and came back into the office about 10 minutes later. He had tightened 4 bolts on the oil pan, and said the rack & pinion leak was insignificant, may have only been blow back from the oil pan. We found we had a mutual interest in model railroads and talked about 20 minutes. I'll keep my membership in the other place for the road service and free inspections, but Ron will be the place I'll go to to get the work done.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/02/2019

PP
Pat P.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she likes everything about the business. They are excellent.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/02/2019

Mark M.
Scion xB
03/23/2019
Copsetta Auto Repair Service a great place to do business
Stopped in to get an estimate on car's condition for our son to use 300 miles away. Got the list and got started on it. Ron has made one of the repairs and we have scheduled a Scion recall at the dealer as per his inspection. We have two more items to get done and will schedule them later next week.
Ron has been professional, positive and realistic to us and we very much appreciate his judgement!
He's recommended by me.
Sincerely,
Mark Murdy
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/24/2019

BR
Bryan R.
03/07/2019
Honest local shop
This was my first time having my Prius fixed at CARS. Ron was very approachable and didn't try to make me feel dumb or intimidated which has happened in the past at other shops. Once he confirmed what the problem was he gave me an estimate on how much it would cost and when it would be complete. He stuck to his word and the car was fixed before I thought it would. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CARS for any repair or maintenance.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2019

MT
Maria T.
Roebling, NJ
03/07/2019
Best of the Best service every time....
This is the only place for my car to be repaired. Neat, clean and not trying to sell or repair anything that's not needed.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2019

JI
Joe I.
Acura 3.2TL
03/01/2019
Great service, reliable, fair price, friendly. Overall an outstanding job!!
Great service, reliable, fair price, friendly. Overall an outstanding job!!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/01/2019

Dennis M.
02/15/2019
Ron Is A Very Good Auto Repair Man Tells It like It Is.
Ron Takes Care Of My Truck And My Car,
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/15/2019

Jerry M.
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2019
Excellent results, sound advice, and honesty
Ron gives good practical advice and takes pride in his work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/07/2019

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
01/31/2019
Copsetta-The Place To Go!
Copsetta is the place to go to get your car serviced. Ron is thorough, trustworthy and very knowledgeable when it comes to what your car needs.

Brad H.
01/30/2019
The Best
Everything we ever needed in auto repair, right here. Rpn is an exceptional mechanic. I think the correct term would be Technician.
Honest with reasonable prices you just cant go wrong!

EC
Erich C.
Moorestown, NJ
01/28/2019
Ron’s great!
Ron has been maintaining our vehicles for a couple of years now. Great on older and newer models

Thank You!!

Thank You!!!

Russ R.
Mount Holly, NJ
01/13/2019
feed back on my sante fe
Service is always on time, reasonable and great quality

SP
Sally P.
01/08/2019
Friendly and professional service.
This was my first visit to Copsetta Auto and I couldn't have been happier with the way I was treated and the service received. I have found a new place for auto service for sure.

Thank you.

Mount Laurel, NJ
Chrysler 200
12/06/2018
Mitch Cramer Level 5 star. Ron copsetta
Ron Copsetta is a welcoming person always ready to help
He is compettent mechanic and his.work manship is through.
I recommend him to anyone in need of auto repairs.
Mitch Cramer
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2018

Richard H.
Moorestown, NJ
11/29/2018
Great Experience
I called with a high priority fix request. Ron fit me in and repaired it same afternoon. He also dissuaded me from larger expenditures on my vehicle (what mechanic does that!?!?)

CO
Cindy O.
11/21/2018
My Dad would have approved
My Dad was always worried about me and my cars. He lived in Florida and it was important to him that I find a good honest mechanic because no one was better than he! After three auto repair shops, Ron diagnosed and fixed my car saving me hundreds of dollars. Daddy is looking down from heaven and smiling! Thank you Ron!

Medford, NJ
Pontiac G6
11/20/2018
The best
I would marry this man if he wasn’t all ready married.