Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BR
Bryan R.
03/07/2019
Honest local shop
This was my first time having my Prius fixed at CARS. Ron was very approachable and didn't try to make me feel dumb or intimidated which has happened in the past at other shops. Once he confirmed what the problem was he gave me an estimate on how much it would cost and when it would be complete. He stuck to his word and the car was fixed before I thought it would. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CARS for any repair or maintenance.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2019

MT
Maria T.
Roebling, NJ
03/07/2019
Best of the Best service every time....
This is the only place for my car to be repaired. Neat, clean and not trying to sell or repair anything that's not needed.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2019

JI
Joe I.
Acura 3.2TL
03/01/2019
Great service, reliable, fair price, friendly. Overall an outstanding job!!
Great service, reliable, fair price, friendly. Overall an outstanding job!!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/01/2019

02/15/2019
Ron Is A Very Good Auto Repair Man Tells It like It Is.
Ron Takes Care Of My Truck And My Car,
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/15/2019

Jerry M.
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2019
Excellent results, sound advice, and honesty
Ron gives good practical advice and takes pride in his work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/07/2019

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
01/31/2019
Copsetta-The Place To Go!
Copsetta is the place to go to get your car serviced. Ron is thorough, trustworthy and very knowledgeable when it comes to what your car needs.

Brad H.
01/30/2019
The Best
Everything we ever needed in auto repair, right here. Rpn is an exceptional mechanic. I think the correct term would be Technician.
Honest with reasonable prices you just cant go wrong!

EC
Erich C.
Moorestown, NJ
01/28/2019
Ron’s great!
Ron has been maintaining our vehicles for a couple of years now. Great on older and newer models

Thank You!!

Thank You!!!

Russ R.
Mount Holly, NJ
01/13/2019
feed back on my sante fe
Service is always on time, reasonable and great quality

SP
Sally P.
01/08/2019
Friendly and professional service.
This was my first visit to Copsetta Auto and I couldn't have been happier with the way I was treated and the service received. I have found a new place for auto service for sure.

Thank you.

Mount Laurel, NJ
Chrysler 200
12/06/2018
Mitch Cramer Level 5 star. Ron copsetta
Ron Copsetta is a welcoming person always ready to help
He is compettent mechanic and his.work manship is through.
I recommend him to anyone in need of auto repairs.
Mitch Cramer
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/06/2018

Richard H.
Moorestown, NJ
11/29/2018
Great Experience
I called with a high priority fix request. Ron fit me in and repaired it same afternoon. He also dissuaded me from larger expenditures on my vehicle (what mechanic does that!?!?)

CO
Cindy O.
11/21/2018
My Dad would have approved
My Dad was always worried about me and my cars. He lived in Florida and it was important to him that I find a good honest mechanic because no one was better than he! After three auto repair shops, Ron diagnosed and fixed my car saving me hundreds of dollars. Daddy is looking down from heaven and smiling! Thank you Ron!

Medford, NJ
Pontiac G6
11/20/2018
The best
I would marry this man if he wasn’t all ready married.

TK
Tammi K.
Lumberton, NJ
11/16/2018
Always Truthful
Ron is the best mechanic around - you know you are getting the truth with him. He is fantastic.

11/13/2018
The Shop Is Clean
ron tells you was is wrong and how much it will cost

TK
Tom K.
Rancocas, NJ
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2018
1989 Dodge Dakota Sport Convertible
Ron, Thanks for being honest and excellent work on my sport pick-up. Very Professional, Kept me informed through out.

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
10/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Copsetta’s is a great place to take your vehicle for service. Copsetta’s expertise in cars is solid. You know you are in good hands!