Stanton, CA
01/09/2021
Top-notch work.
Friendly, honest/trustworthy and dependable.

FF
Frank F.
12/31/2020
Smog check and oil change
You can trust your car to Brian and the folks at Cypress Auto. They were busy but got my car in and finished it earlier than promised. I used an online coupon for the smog check, got my AAA discount on the rest, and left a happy camper until next service with them.

HT
Heather T.
Anaheim, CA
12/30/2020
Last minute smog test!
As always, Cypress Auto comes through for me! I’ve counted on Brian and the team for 14 years now, and I’m so grateful! Thanks Cypress Auto Repair & Smog!!

KO
Kristin O.
Norwalk, CA
12/29/2020
Best staff around
The staff here are so helpful and courteous. They are always looking out for me and my cars needs. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Marty H.
Cypress, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/29/2020
Best in Town
I have been going to Cypress Auto Repair for over 20 years! This is as good as it gets, excellent quality and service at a fair price!!

Adam/Luz M.
Jeep Patriot
12/22/2020
They always do great work.
This place is amazing! Honest mechanics that won't rip you off. We've been taking all of our vehicles in for oil changes and repairs for over ten years.

DV
Dennis/Wendy V.
Cypress, CA
12/19/2020
Oil change and check systems
Always timely and complete.

RF
Thanks!

RF
Rose / Christin F.
12/18/2020
Honest and goes above and beyond every time!!!
About 20 years ago I walked into this shop and haven’t left yet and don’t plan on it. I am a single woman with 2 girls and I knew my first trip to this shop that this shop is legit. They don’t do unnecessary work and they let me know when something needs to be done. They always get the job done. Their pricing is fair and reasonable. I believe they take extra good care of me because I am NOT knowledgeable about cars. They never treated me like some dumb broad. They have always been respectful and straight up with me. Most importantly, they get the job done. They took real good care of my 4Runner until it had 370000+ because Brian knew how much I loved that car. They are also a AAA approved shop. And I’m not gonna lie, all 6 cars that I have taken to them over time, always run better than I expected when I get them back. I always feel safe with Cypress Auto Repair & Smog working on my cars. Thanks Brian and Dean for always coming to the rescue. My family and I really appreciate you guys.

Diana P.
Stanton, CA
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Diana said she appreciated working with Brian. She liked the was he was operating and dealing with her. It was a good experience for her and she was confident enough that she had him go ahead and complete the whole job. They were recommended by Triple A, she is very satisfied, feels like she can trust them, they have excellent customer service and she really believes they did a good job.

KC
Karen C.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/14/2020
Repairs to My Chevy Traverse
It was my second time bringing my car to Cypress Auto Repair & Smog. Just like the first time they were honest and courteous. I will keep them as my auto repair shop.

EH
Ed H.
Anaheim, CA
Audi TT
12/14/2020
Problem solvers
I went in expecting a rather large bill for an electrical problem. Brian and his crew proved me wrong. They repaired the problem for much much less than I ever anticipated. A great crew and a new find for me.

Scott/Margie C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/12/2020
Cypress auto repair
There’s only one place to go when you want your car fixed… Cypress auto repair! Excellent In-service and excellent in customer service as well. Brian and the crew are the best at what they do. If you want to finish 2020 off in some kind of a high note, get your car caught up at the best little car shop in Southern California.

MZ
Marcia Z.
12/11/2020
Great fast service.
Have been using Cypress Auto for 10 years, always great service!

Ray / Joanne C.
12/03/2020
Friendly Service
They are a great group. They are always very helpful and always do a good job!!