Marty H.
10/30/2020
Best in Town
This auto repair facility is the best!!

RL
Robert L.
Los Alamitos, CA
10/29/2020
Cypress Auto Repair & Smog .
Good mechanics and reasonable prices. I’ve used them for my family’s vehicles for many years and have never been disappointed.

SG
Steve G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/29/2020
Have been going for years. Great service. Total trust..

LC
Lavonne C.
Volvo XC90
10/29/2020
Always get a friendly greeting when I come to get my oil changed. Service is quick and I always get a call when I can pick up my car.

JE
Jeffrey E.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/20/2020
Always awesome service
Just an oil change today. Brian is the most knowledgeable and helpful service advisor that I've ever dealt with. The whole crew at Cypress Auto always provides quality work and service...which is the main reason I've been going to them for nearly 10 years!

BP
Bob P.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he's happy with their work. He's happy with their level of competence. They seem to be well versed in repair and they seem to charge a fair price.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/10/2020
my recent service of my 2010 Honda Civic
Cypress Auto did a great job in the smog inspection of my car. They are always friendly, and the prices are fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Cypress Auto.

RL
Ryan L.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they were extremely easy , he walked in , gave them the papers, they took his vehicle in and it didn't take very long.

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/08/2020
Always great service
Have been coming here for years.

Martyna M.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Martyna said they were really quick, they make things happen, they get it done, and they're reliable.

Dominique D.
Bellflower, CA
Dodge Avenger
10/06/2020
Always a great experience
Been taking my cars here for years. These guys are always polite and direct, and make sure to explain what your car needs. They have a huge facility so you know your wait won’t be ridiculously long. Waiting area and bathroom unusually clean for a mechanic. I have found the prices to be very reasonable. 10/10 would recommend

Ben B.
Buena Park, CA
10/04/2020
Meets or exceeds my expectations
This place is new to me. I original went there for a check up/inspection via AAA. I was pleasantly surprised at their thoroughness and analysis. They did not push a multitude of services as other shops have usually done, and only re-inforced expected work needed. When I scheduled work to be completed, they were very good at getting me in , completing the work expeditiously, and keeping cost affordable. Will definitely return here and if they continue to provide this type of service, they will be my main source of car repair and service.

DE
Dena E.
Anaheim, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/28/2020
Fixed car
Again, fantastic and quick service. I will always come here when I need to fix my car.

Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA
09/27/2020
Honest service
I like this shop and feel very comfortable taking my car here. Brian seems very honest and does not try to get me to buy unnecessary services.

ET
Eddy T.
09/24/2020
Professional
Mechanic keeps you updated on the progress of the repair.