SN
Sam N.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he's worked with this business for more than 20 years, he doesn't have a problem with them and they had good service.

KC
KATHY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/13/2019
Such great work done there
Great honest reputable place to get your car worked on

COCO M.
08/11/2019
Greatest Car Repair
I have been going here for years. I would not trust anyone except Cypress Auto for my car’s needs!

MU
Marjorie U.
Honda Accord
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said the staff provided very good service. The facility was filled with vehicles at almost closing time. They got her vehicle in and finished the service.

Adam/Luz M.
Dodge Journey
08/05/2019
Honest
Cypress Auto has honest mechanics. They only charge you for what you need and they dont try to trick you into buying stuff you dont need.

John M.
Honda Accord Sedan
08/04/2019
Always a comforting experience, very trustworthy establishment, can never say enough good things about this neighborhood auto shop.

JJ
JUDITH J.
Cerritos, CA
Acura TL
08/03/2019
Consistently great work
I’ve been bringing my 13 year old car here for a few years now. I trust them and I’ve never been disappointed. Great work and great customer service

Dick R.

Shirley S.
La Palma, CA
08/01/2019
Mechanics are real pros! Staff is friendly! Brian is company & HONEST‼️
My family ( first hubby until his death, second hubby, son, daughter & myself have been customers for over 20 yrs. Always been treated fairly ‼️ We have even referred family & friends proudly ‼️Shirley S.

Rick S.
08/01/2019
Problem car
This car has always had issues. First time I’ve been able to take it to someone who could figure them out.

Lee S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/26/2019
Timely! Efficient! Knowledgeable! Fair!
All of the above and they delivered!

Stanton, CA
07/25/2019
Friendly, fast & convenient.
We always go to Cypress Auto for our smog tests. The staff is friendly, fast & efficient and we love to see the dog in the shop too :)

Lisa S.
La Palma, CA
Dodge Nitro
07/23/2019
Tire Repair
My daughter came home from work with a huge nail in her tire. We were in a hurry to meet a friend for lunch but I knew this had to be taken care of right away before it went completely flat. I called Cypress Auto to see if they could fix it and they said bring it in right away. We dropped off her car and still made our lunch appointment. The tire was fixed in no time and the charge was minimal. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I asked about some other maintenance I was considering for her 11 year old car. I was given very honest answers which even included not moving forward on some of those maintenance items because of the age of her car. If I had been told to do them I would have moved forward on them. I truly appreciated the honesty and the fact that I wasn't taken advantage of. This place has never failed me. I highly recommend it.

Jan R.
07/21/2019
Low Tire Pressure
Auto sensor system for tires was malfunctioning notifying me of wrong tire low when I actually had a nail in another tire. All was fixed at Cypress Auto within an hour and I drove away a happy camper!

Mathew W.
Kia Soul
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that he would recommend this business for service.

07/18/2019
Honesty and integrity
Brian owner always tries to accommodate time frames and be up front with cost and repair time. I have been going here for 10years. I feel my car has been repair to my expectations.

07/16/2019
Great Work
Cypress auto always does a great job. They are very professional and know their work. This is the place to take your vehicle to when it needs work. Great Job!

DV
DEBRA/JOHN V.
Westminster, CA
07/13/2019
Another great service!
They always are so accommodating, we were able to get both our cars in and serviced the same day. Great honest service.

Bonnie H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff are super reliable, and she trusts them. She takes all of their vehicles there, they're great. They have great customer service and are very honest.

BF
Brandon F.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff were super efficient in getting him in and out quickly, easy to talk with and all smiles.