Scott/Margie C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/20/2019
Miata 2008
I have been going to Cypress auto repair for many years. Bryan and the staff there are always very helpful and accommodating. Even though they are busy, they know that we have customers are busy as well and do all they can to get our vehicles back to us in a timely fashion as well as at reasonable prices. May God continue to bless CAR?

BP
Brandon P.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said this business completed all the work that he needed done on his vehicle.

Cecilia S.
12/14/2019
The service and honesty.
Bryan is a good guy, he doesn’t BS you and that’s why I keep coming back to this place.

DY
Diana Y.
12/14/2019
Smog is always quick and easy.
I take my cars to Cypress Auto for their smog checks because it's so easy. Also, if my cars need repair to pass, they can do that too. I also take one of my cars there for it's regular service and I'm very happy with their work.

RA

Marc A.
Seal Beach, CA
Ford Edge
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Marc said that everything was great. Everything was done satisfactorily and to his expectations.

John M.
Garden Grove, CA
Toyota Pickup
12/12/2019
The Real Deal
Brought my truck in for smog check thinking there may have been some other issues all around (minor) but hoping for the best, once again these professionals were straight up honest and fair with all the repairs, such a an incredible business motto here, once again can’t say enough about this amazing neighborhood auto shop, and the employees are top notch all around, never a let down, when people say you get what you pay for , well that’s an understatement, you get more here, completely unheard of these days. Once again you just can’t go wrong here.

BJ
Barbra J.
12/07/2019
Cypress Auto Review
Try to service customer's needs when no appt made
try to accommodate customer
appreciate honest mechanical recommendations as well as efforts to minimize expense for customers

FB
Frank B.
Saturn Aura
12/05/2019
Ease of explanations of problem & repairs
Helpful comments about the status of the car when picking it up

Jon/Susie B.
Garden Grove, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/05/2019
Professional and Accommodating
They were able to get our car in with little notice near the end of the day on Saturday.
Always a good experience at Cypress Auto Repair.
Thanks

CR
Courtney R.
Stanton, CA
Nissan Versa
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said the business was good and they did everything they were supposed to do.

Danielle S.
Buena Park, CA
Saturn VUE
Good car repair place
We appreciate the service at Cypress Auto. We've been bringing our cars there for about 5 years, they are nearby our home, and they try to do our work promptly. We recently had an electrical problem in my car, and they were able to find it and fix it. We are happy with their service.

MK
Mark K.
Stanton, CA
Cypress auto repair
These guys I have been bringing my vehicles to for a few years. These guys are honest, and understand your needs and the needs of your vehicle. They don't force anything you do not need. I trust them with all repairs on my cars. Thank you. Very much.

PM
Philip M.
Buena Park, CA
Lexus RC
12/04/2019
Not only is the service great, but the people are awesome!
Highly recommend them to everyone. Not only do they fix the problem, but they will always make their honest recommendations to make sure your car is in the best possible shape.

Customer for life!

Jan R.
11/25/2019
Service of Equinox
I always feel welcome and treated well. Service is always great and while they were really busy today I still didn’t have a long wait time. Brian always friendly.