Danielle S.
Buena Park, CA
Saturn VUE
Good car repair place
We appreciate the service at Cypress Auto. We've been bringing our cars there for about 5 years, they are nearby our home, and they try to do our work promptly. We recently had an electrical problem in my car, and they were able to find it and fix it. We are happy with their service.

MK
Mark K.
Stanton, CA
Cypress auto repair
These guys I have been bringing my vehicles to for a few years. These guys are honest, and understand your needs and the needs of your vehicle. They don't force anything you do not need. I trust them with all repairs on my cars. Thank you. Very much.

PM
Philip M.
Buena Park, CA
Lexus RC
12/04/2019
Not only is the service great, but the people are awesome!
Highly recommend them to everyone. Not only do they fix the problem, but they will always make their honest recommendations to make sure your car is in the best possible shape.

Customer for life!

Jan R.
11/25/2019
Service of Equinox
I always feel welcome and treated well. Service is always great and while they were really busy today I still didn’t have a long wait time. Brian always friendly.

Mark/Amy M.
La Palma, CA
Toyota Prius v
11/25/2019
Prompt and courteous
Been going to cypress auto for 10 years and the service is top notch. Would definitely recommend this shop for trustworthy service.

SP
Samir P.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Samir said that they are good.

Seal Beach, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/14/2019
Happy customer
Took my truck in for a smog. They were able to get it in immediately and I was done in under 15-20 minutes. The staff was kind and they even honored my coupon that had expired a few days before.

ME
Melody Lyn E.
Anaheim, CA
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019
Always helpful and honest.
Everyone at Cypress Auto is friendly and professional. They have never tried to talk me into extra services that I don't need.

Jim P.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/08/2019
Transmition trouble promptly diagnosed and repaired
I was having trouble shifting gears on my Hyundai's manual 5 speed. Cypress auto explained the possible reasons and proposed as repair plan beginning with the least expensive approach first. Turns out that the vehicle had a cracked master cylinder and had lost all transmission fluid. They replaced the cylinder and replenished the fluid and the problem was solved in a timely manner. Accurate diagnosis, economical repair approach, and friendly service!

Annie S.
Anaheim, CA
Cadillac Escalade
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Annie said her vehicle was diagnosed quickly and repaired sooner than promised. She said she was told it would be ready on Monday , but it was ready on Saturday.

RD
Romeo/Ruth D.
11/02/2019
Great place and friendly staff
Very friendly people and the wait time was very minimal.

Steven S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lexus ES 330
11/02/2019
Excellent service and honest shop
I have had two cars serviced here for years. I still go there even after moving to Huntington Beach.

Monica G.
Garden Grove, CA
10/25/2019
Great!
Everyone is very nice and getting anything done is easy and quick.

Scott/Margie C.
La Mirada, CA
Nissan Rogue
10/25/2019
Service for Rogue
Brian and the entire crew always take care of my automotive needs!Thats why I come all the way down from La Mirada to C.A.R. ???

BP
Bob P.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was done to his satisfaction and in an expedient way.