Charles B.
05/03/2020
Excellent repair service
I know this service of the Cypress Auto Repair is the excellent auto repair service because Of I know few staff who are trustworthy to work on my vehicles in many years and done in short hours instead of full hours a day!!!! Quickly service!!!!!

Shirley S.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
05/02/2020
Knowledgeable technicians, honesty in their evaluations, clean environment in lobby or out door sitting.
I have 3 family autos to maintain- my hubby & I are in our 70’s & we need our cars to always be prepare for action. My daughter travels for her job & SHE needs her car to be reliable- therefore the group of talented people at Cypress Auto gives my family is sense of peace!

Long Beach, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/02/2020
Great service and people
I have been coming here for over 20 years. The service and the people are good, honest and knowledgeable.

CL
Carl L.
Audi Q7
04/27/2020
Great Customer Service
They were very helpful when I brought my car there both times. I will definitely go back.

BW
Bill W.
Cadillac CTS
04/26/2020
Smog Test
Quick and friendly service. In and out in less than 20 minutes. AAA discount available.

Jim P.
04/26/2020
Radiator replacementand oil leak repair
Accurate diagnosis of needed repair and very timely completion of required work.

Marty H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/24/2020
Reliable and Honest
I have been going to Cypress Auto for over 20 years and continue to do so because they are very knowledgeable and trustworthy!

LG
LOUIS G.
Long Beach, CA
04/14/2020
Awesome service each time!
I have been going to Cypress Auto Repair for over 10 years for smog checks, transmission, air conditioning, electrical and other major repairs for my car and my wifes car.b

They are always honest, professional and efficient. Brian, the manager is very helpful. I always recommend them to friends.

NG
Nicholas G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said the staff provided quick service, they are fast, friendly, he was in and out quickly and the lady at the front desk was very helpful.

MK
Mark K.
Stanton, CA
04/07/2020
Most honest repair shop around.
These guys back there work , and are honest about the work that needs to be done. This is why I keep going back.thank you

Sheryl W.
Fullerton, CA
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Sheryl said that the place was very quick, good and it was clean.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/02/2020
my recent service of my 2005 Honda Civic
Thank you to all the outstanding workers at Cypress Auto. They put a lot of extraordinary work in fixing our car and now it runs beautifully. Excellent job!

Cerritos, CA
03/25/2020
Need 2nd alternator replaced after only 15000 miles
Should have some discount for the second alternators since the first one only last 15000 miles. The normal life time is between 100000 to 150000 miles. The actual installation of unit take less than 30 minutes and I paid more than 2 hours labor. Just because Honda menu suggest so! This is insane!

On my first unit alternator I did report issues after 1 year and I did not received any warranty on the failed unit. This should have been replaced at the time I reported the issues..

Thanks

RL
Robert L.
Los Alamitos, CA
03/18/2020
CB Cypress Auto Repair & Smog an Excellent Facility
Cypress Auto Repair & Smog has been taking care of our autos for a long time and does a great job We trust their recommendations and have never been disappointed. I’m a car enthusiast, but no longer able to do very much of my own work. When I take my Shelby GT into them for non-routine service, I see their skilled technicians doing the work as well as I could have in my prime. You won’t be sorry about going to Cypress Auto.

John M.
Garden Grove, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2020
The Best Around !!!
Brought my car in for smog and oil, asked to have my breaks checked, I have them check periodically because they noticed a few visits ago that they were starting to wear, but no an emergency to replace, just check each time if I remembered to request it, so I do and each time I go, they never push for it, they would check and let me know where my brakes were at, this time they said your ready for brakes but just the front, back are fine, that’s what I love about this shop just up front honest, they always do such clean great work, total piece of mind with these guys, never push for anything unnecessary.