Cemile Jem B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/29/2017
Another great service visit!
I've been consistently happy with the service at D&D. I started coming here after another shop in town told me that I needed a new turbo for my diesel car at $4000.00. Turns out it wasn't that at all, and it was waaayy less expensive to fix when I came here for a second opinion. My car is expensive to maintain, but it's worth gold to me to know that I'm being treated honestly.

This time they did an inspection and replaced my damaged tail light assembly in order to pass inspection, plus replaced my fuel filter. They also fixed a door lock issue that arose when they replaced my alternator last visit.

I highly recommend Doug and his team at D&D.

SJ
Steve J.
Buick Rainier
12/27/2017
Listening to the Customer
As somebody on a very tight budget, I need a repair shop to work with me in determining priorities for the work on my car and to be flexible with part sourcing. D&D gets an A++++ for that. They know how to keep my business.

PA
Pamela A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/27/2017
Top Notch
Great service as always at D & D

Jessica R.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said when she called this business for the appointment, they had a quick response with the time schedule. The staff was polite, and had a quick turnaround time completing the job.

EE
Earl and Brenda E.
12/19/2017
The Usual
Quick and effective service...as always!

Michael G.
12/19/2017
Good quality work and friendly customer service
I have been taking all of my vehicles to D & D automotive for years. The office staff are always friendly and attentive. They work with you on scheduling your appointments and always follow up with you to make sure that you had good quality service. There technicians are very well-trained and always do good work.

Maureen M.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Maureen said the staff are trustworthy, professional and always helpful. They call to keep her updated and they do good work. Plus the location is convenient.

Chris M.
12/13/2017
Great place to take your vehicle.
I found D & D after a terrible visit to a dealerships garage. The rep there told me my truck, a 2008 with less than 50K miles at the time, would need around $1500 worth of work. I wanted a second opinion. Took it to D & D, their mechanic told me he didn’t know what the dealership was talking about, the truck was in great shape, and I’d need a couple of minor fixes, costing about $150. So $1500 compared to $150. I was sold. And I have been for the last year. I keep taking my truck back every six months for the oil change, and once again, I only hear what really needs to be done to keep my vehicle running, not a litany of things that could make them money. I have had nothing but positive experiences at D&D. Jenn is also also an awesome person that never minds answering questions about a sevice or a bill. D&D knows everyone’s money and time is important to them and they do an awesome job of helping you save both. Thank you Jenn and all the great people at D&D Auto.

Joe G.
GMC Acadia
12/09/2017
Small town business, Big savings
If you like supporting small businesses then here is your next stop for all car problems. The staff will not give you the run-around or jack-up the price paying for their new facility. Go get a quote from Ford or GM then come to to D&D. Take the savings and go out for a family dinner or two.

RT
Richard T.
Ashburn, VA
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Richard said this business provides good customer service.

TC
Took Me right on time
Secredary , Service Writer nice

Lisa S.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said this business always does a good job, and she just loves them.

Betty M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Betty said this business always treats her kindly. She really enjoys the staff and their service, and she likes that when she comes in for service she's never pressured to get any unnecessary work done. She enjoys doing business with this facility and she always leaves happy.

Monica P.
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Monica said she is usually pleased with the service.

Albert S.
Mazda CX-9
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Albert said the young lady that was helping him did an outstanding job.

Dan G.
Frederick, MD
11/15/2017
Fast, Friendly and Fantistic-Job!
They were so friendly and got my car immediately. The inspection took no time at all. It was the best experience I Had at a mechanics shop. I recommend them highly.

Mark H.
Paeonian Springs, VA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he has visited this business before. He recently bought a vehicle and took it to this business. They looked over the vehicle and found a few problems that needed fixing. They went the extra mile to make sure he was taken care of, safe and happy. They were honest, trustworthy, thorough and helpful.

CK
Casey K.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Casey said the business was honest with her and they were helpful.

CJ
Corinne J.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Corinne's husband. She said he would recommend this business.

Roya G.
10/25/2017
Great customer service & alwasys on time.
We have been taking our cars here for years now, won't go anywhere else. Trusting D&D with everything. We appreciate their honest recommendations & the fair prices for anything car related.