KH
Kimberly H.
Ashburn, VA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the service estimate was more than the competitor's. The employees charged astronomical prices on her service parts. They charged her more than their advertised price.

CJ
Corinne J.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Corinne's husband. She said he would recommend this business.

BP
Brad P.
Toyota Sequoia
06/15/2017
Prior Service
For my Yukon, service ($1K of fluid changes) was recommended from the "heavy use, or extreme use" GMC service recommendation - I had my vehicle looked at by GMC - no issues.....

Corazon B.
Paeonian Springs, VA
11/02/2016
Unfriendly welcome
I walked in 15 minutes before noon. A man and a woman at the front desk. I know they close between 12 to 1 for lunch. I came in for emissions. I asked in cheery/smiling mood for them to do the test. No answer right away. The woman's not sure, she has to ask the man first. No one says hello or hi what can we do for you thing, not even a smile. I get a very unwelcome feeling, so when they said yes, I went out and stayed in the car until the man came out to do the emission test. I stayed out until it's time for me to pay. I said thank you but I can't remember if I get a feedback. Most of them are usually friendly, it just happened that these particular persons were having a bad day? Don't know! Hoping they could do better than that!

GU
Greg U.
Volkswagen Passat
06/28/2015
original issue fixed but new issue came up
Thank you for replacing the cat convertor and pipe and for doing the oil change! Good job on that! Unfortunately, we didn't realize till yesterday that the belly bottom pan was not screwed back by Mike Zentmayer, the technician. Because of this, part of it was damaged. We would like to bring it back to your shop to show you the extent of the damage and discuss with you what we should do about this damage and the missing screws. Please call Greg at 703 409 9313. We thank you for your service and hope to hear from someone soon with regards to the new issue!

YD
Yvan D.
Acura 3.2TL
06/24/2015 Category: Service
Yvan said that the business tried overcharging after he had a less expensive second opinion on the price.