Ashburn, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/10/2018
Great Job D & D
Fast and easy! Great prices. Quick service & wonderful location. Would recommend to anyone!

Rachel M.
Acura MDX
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the business does good work and she just loves them.

KA

Adam P.
Land Rover
11/21/2018
Confused - feel like I was over charged
Have used D&D multiple times with much success. This time I came in for an oil change and tire patch. Was charged $190 dollars. This seems very high for an oil change and tire patch. Was not quoted price before work was completed.

RJ
Ray J.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brandi. She said the customer service was great.

CR
Christian R.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Christian said that the place was quick, did what they said they would, service was good and they weren't expensive.

KH
Kimberly H.
Ashburn, VA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the service estimate was more than the competitor's. The employees charged astronomical prices on her service parts. They charged her more than their advertised price.

JN
John N.
Winchester, VA
Volkswagen Jetta
10/27/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

AR
Antonio R.
GMC Acadia
10/25/2018
Honest, Friendly and Fast
We are so happy with our recent brake job. The dealer suggested work that did not need to be done. I appreciate the honesty from D&D on what we needed, and having it completed in a few hours! Thank you!

Chris M.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did everything he asked them to do and he had no complaints.

MJ
Michael J.
Petersburg, VA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this is a very clean and professional business. The service is great. They were able to get in right away for service.

James C.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
James said the work was excellent and the price was reasonable.

Sharon B.
Honda HR-V
10/17/2018
Not satisfied
No I am not satisfied with my visit to D & D. Brought my car in for the state inspection and it was never done. Was told service is 1st come 1st served. Fine. Was told it would be about an hour before they could do mine and inspection would take 1/2 hr. No waiting area so spent time in town. Came back 2hrs later, car not done but was told they were almost done with current car and mine was next. Spent more time in town. Came back 1hr later, car not done and mechanic had gone to lunch for about 1/2 hr. Said I couldn’t wait anymore. Woman who’d been waiting on me offered to make an appointment for another time. At same time the other woman working there starts raising her voice at me basically telling me I’m being unreasonable. Will not be making that appointment or going back.

WH
William H.
INFINITI J30
10/15/2018 Category: Service
William said that he most definitely recommends this business for service. Adam is an awesome mechanic.

Kaitlyn M.
Aldie, VA
Nissan Rogue
10/13/2018
Excellent customer service
I called frantic on a Friday morning when I had issues with my car and they told me when to come in and took my car back immediately. As I waited, they kept me updated on what was going on. For as busy as they were I was so impressed that they fixed my car before 11 a.m. Will definitely be back!