BONNIE M.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/05/2019
The staff
This is the second time I had service here. The staff are so friendly and the mechanics do an awesome job. I will definitely be recommending people.

Brian S.
06/04/2019
The best!
I love how the team takes care of us without taking us for a ride!

PG
Patrick G.
Pontiac G6
05/31/2019
Professional Staff
Pleasant, Professional, helpful folks. Always willing to answer questions. Truly care about the customer.
Most of all.....honest.
Would refer others to the shop.

Volvo XC90
05/30/2019
Volvo
The 2008 Volvo needed a new exhaust system quickly. The staff at D Wells came through with a an appointment the next day and took care of the struts as well. Drives like a dream!

BRENDA S.
05/28/2019
The people/ workers
I like having my car service at D Wells because of the good service and because I trust the good work that they do and I appreciate their honesty.

GD
Gerald D.
05/28/2019
Person that waited on me was very informative. They got me in at the time scheduled and fixed my issue and notified me of any other potential future needs.
I will definitely return when any need arises.

DAVID H.
Grayslake, IL
05/26/2019
Always great service
I appreciate their professionalism. They take great care of our vehicles while ensuring that we are always informed.

Dale S.
05/23/2019
Why did I make an appointment?
I took my vehicle in at 8am. At 5pm I still hanot been contacted about my vehicle. I was hearing a "sound" when braking. I was given the confidence that all was ok with chasis abd brakes. Since I let Dave know I was not happy about no contact after 9 hours, and did not have time to play ohone tag, there was no charge for the inspection. Still wondering why I made an appointment. Appreciate attempt to make me happy.

Mercury Milan
05/23/2019
Thorough job!
They were very nice to work with, provided pictures of what needed to be worked on, and went over what was urgent and what could wait.

WG
Walter G.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said that everything at the place went perfect, everyone was great and considerate.

DJ
Debra J.
Nissan Murano
Emissions
Honest and trustworthy. Will go the extra steps to assist to resolve the issue.

Ford Edge
Friendly prompt thorough
Friendly prompt thorough

ED
Elizabeth D.
Fox Lake, IL
05/19/2019
They informed me of costs and timeframe upfront. Great customer service!!!

PM
PAUL M.
INFINITI QX4
05/18/2019
Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
I've been taking my car to D. Wells for several years and they have always taken care of me. These guys are professional mechanics.

Sharon C.
05/17/2019
Best customer service.
D. Wells is a great repair shop. Good work and good communicators!