MV
Michael V.
Grayslake, IL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff and services are trustworthy. They educated him and gave him the choice of what he wanted to get fixed at that time with no pressure.

PM
Patrick M.
03/08/2020
The staff is super nice and knowledgeable
I would definitely recommend

FN
FRANKIE N.
Lake Villa, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/06/2020
Always going the extra mile
Dave and his team are fabulous!!!

BP
BEVERLY P.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/06/2020
All of the staff!
Each experience I have with d Wells is positive, friendly and my car and report are done expertly. I trust them completely.

NM
NANCY M.
Ford Edge
03/04/2020
Great experience
My first visit to D. Wells Automotive was just a couple of days ago to replace the battery in my car. I was impressed by their thoroughness and professionalism and when my car needs further work, which of course it eventually will, I will bring it back to D. Wells.

Bob B.
Grayslake, IL
GMC Terrain
03/04/2020
Everyone that works thier know what the word SERVICE means. Great job to everyone

JJ
Joe J.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff was excellent.

Joe R.
Lindenhurst, IL
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he received quality service and the price was good.

RODNEY B.

SHARAYAH S.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
02/15/2020
Awesome service and kind staff
I came in last minute not knowing what was wrong with my car. They made sure I had a loaner car so I could leave my car there with them overnight. The staff made sure that I both knew and understood all of the things that were causing the issues and explained it in ways that made sense. I love that they send over the inspection information via text so I only had to spend about 15 minutes on the phone authorizing the work and getting a price quote.

RN
Ralph N.
Acura ILX
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said that he was pleased with the work at this business.

DJ
Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
02/12/2020
Love D Wells
We have been taking our cars to D Wells for over 10 years. They are knowledgeable, friendly and cost effective. They tell you what is needed and let you decide when to complete the work.
I highly recommend D Wells.

TR
TYLER R.
Round Lake Park, IL
02/11/2020
Good work
They do good job on all work done I am very pleased and will always b having them do my car as business

KJ
Kevin J.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
02/08/2020
These are guys you can trust. Will provide options. Only an oil change and tire rotation this time. Can trust a good job done.

CG
CAROL G.
02/05/2020
Very friendly, fast and not too expensive.
Treated very well. Did not need appointment
Given a quick estimate. The price was more than I wanted to pay, but fair. Have already recommended to friends.