Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CE
CHRIS E.
12/07/2019
They were very helpful
The personnel were very nice and helpful throughout the process

Steven H.
12/05/2019
Great Reputation
Even though I bought a new car, I still brought it back to Wells when it was service time. Familiar faces to entrust with the maintenance of my vehicle.

Would I recommend this business to a friend? I would and I have.

Janet B.
12/04/2019
Trustworthy, knowledgable
We have done business with Wells auto since1999, our autos were always well taken care of. Friendly, accommodating, and very knowledgeable.

JULIE G.
Lindenhurst, IL
11/26/2019
Wheelchair van
Again, D. Wells has come through for us to have our problematic Chrysler Town & Country wheelchair ramp van repaired. They partnered with the Dodge dealer service department next door to make the repair. Its evident that D. Wells cares about the safety and reliability of the van we use to transport our disabled child all over Chicagoland. Thank you! Rick and Julie

Dodge Avenger
11/22/2019
Awesome service
The workers here are always friendly, helpful, and honest. I have never had any issues bringing my vehicle in and getting the proper work done.

AA
ANN A.
11/22/2019
Good work
The group here is honest and hard working. Although they could not find my vibration. I know when it is more pronounced they will look at it again. They assured me the vehicle was safe.

11/19/2019
Windshield wiper blade
I was very appreciative that the windshield wiper blade that I purchased was put on my car. Very helpful and very much appreciated!

MILICA P.
Cadillac DeVille
11/18/2019
Courteous and friendly staff, excellent customer experience, would recommend D Wells to friends.

DEBBIE P.
Waukegan, IL
11/15/2019
The staff are fantastic..polite. take time to explain their findings and offer recommendations but are not pushy. Service was completed as promised. I felt they were honest and price was reasonable. I came here after I was given a list of work that was NEEDED from a long time mechanic however I was told that indeed my car didn't have a timing belt but a timing chain. Needless to say I won't be going back to my former mechanic. I was very impressed with D Wells automotive.

TK

LISA S.
Acura MDX
11/12/2019
Dashboard warnings
Dashboard warnings popped up and Wells was able to diagnosis and get my vehicle fixed in one day! A courtesy ride home in 9 degree weather was icing on the cake!

BP
BEVERLY P.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2019
Staff are real and caring that I feel I can trust
I am a widow who never handled the car needs. From the minute I walked into D Wells I felt listened to and treated kindly. It was a unique experience. I felt as if I have found a safe and honest place to take my car

Bob B.
GMC Terrain
11/11/2019
Every body that works there knows what the word SERVICE meaning is. Thanks to everybody
My SUV was serviced with great care and it was down by professional personal.

Mike B.
Waukegan, IL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business was is honest and reputable. They tell him what needs to be done, and they do a good job.

DZ

Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
11/08/2019
We have been taking our cars to D swells for about 11 years now. They are accurate and fair and do not pressure us to do work we are not ready for. They always provide a summary of what still needs to be done next. Staff is always friendly.

LG
Linda G.
11/04/2019
Thank you Dave and your staff, my car was ready in one day with on appointment. I greatly appreciate the service I received today.

Mike B.
Ford Fiesta
11/04/2019
Great Job and Very Flexible
Performed the routine Oil change and check. Identified a gasket leak that needed to be fix. Did a great job of accommodating our schedule and when we needed to pick up the car.

Mark B.
Libertyville, IL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the technicians did a good job at this business.

ALAN S.
Beach Park, IL
10/30/2019
Trustworthy and dependable shop
Honest and Always tells you what the car needs. Never tries to sell you extras. Been bringing all family cars here for over 10 years.