Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dale S.
Round Lake, IL
05/23/2019
Why did I make an appointment?
I took my vehicle in at 8am. At 5pm I still hanot been contacted about my vehicle. I was hearing a "sound" when braking. I was given the confidence that all was ok with chasis abd brakes. Since I let Dave know I was not happy about no contact after 9 hours, and did not have time to play ohone tag, there was no charge for the inspection. Still wondering why I made an appointment. Appreciate attempt to make me happy.

Joshua T.
IL
MINI Cooper
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Josh said the business did not fully repair the vehicle for the unspecified problems he has encountered during the last six months. He had paid $1800 for the services and is not satisfied with the business. He will be bringing his vehicle to a certified dealership to fix the unspecified problems he has been having. He will not recommend them for the reasons mentioned.

MO
Michell O.
Gurnee, IL
03/26/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitchell. He said his vehicle sounds great. He stated he was not completely satisfied because they wouldn't turn his rotors. Otherwise, they did a good job.
David W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 04/03/2013
We appreciate the feedback. We did not resurface the rotors because didn't want them to warp again causing a pulsation. We wanted to make sure the brakes were repaired correctly the first time and that you didn't have to bring the car back with problems. Thank you very much for your feeback.