MILICA P.
Cadillac DeVille
11/18/2019
Courteous and friendly staff, excellent customer experience, would recommend D Wells to friends.

DEBBIE P.
Waukegan, IL
11/15/2019
The staff are fantastic..polite. take time to explain their findings and offer recommendations but are not pushy. Service was completed as promised. I felt they were honest and price was reasonable. I came here after I was given a list of work that was NEEDED from a long time mechanic however I was told that indeed my car didn't have a timing belt but a timing chain. Needless to say I won't be going back to my former mechanic. I was very impressed with D Wells automotive.

TK

LISA S.
Acura MDX
11/12/2019
Dashboard warnings
Dashboard warnings popped up and Wells was able to diagnosis and get my vehicle fixed in one day! A courtesy ride home in 9 degree weather was icing on the cake!

GC
Glen C.
Jeep Liberty
11/12/2019
knowledgeable and very nice
Cost more than quote but we knew it would! They were very nice and helpful. We feel comfortable that they are experts in their field. They were fast as we needed it to be.thank you

BP
BEVERLY P.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2019
Staff are real and caring that I feel I can trust
I am a widow who never handled the car needs. From the minute I walked into D Wells I felt listened to and treated kindly. It was a unique experience. I felt as if I have found a safe and honest place to take my car

Bob B.
GMC Terrain
11/11/2019
Every body that works there knows what the word SERVICE meaning is. Thanks to everybody
My SUV was serviced with great care and it was down by professional personal.

Mike B.
Waukegan, IL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business was is honest and reputable. They tell him what needs to be done, and they do a good job.

DZ

Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
11/08/2019
We have been taking our cars to D swells for about 11 years now. They are accurate and fair and do not pressure us to do work we are not ready for. They always provide a summary of what still needs to be done next. Staff is always friendly.

LG
Linda G.
11/04/2019
Thank you Dave and your staff, my car was ready in one day with on appointment. I greatly appreciate the service I received today.

Mike B.
Ford Fiesta
11/04/2019
Great Job and Very Flexible
Performed the routine Oil change and check. Identified a gasket leak that needed to be fix. Did a great job of accommodating our schedule and when we needed to pick up the car.

Mark B.
Libertyville, IL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the technicians did a good job at this business.

ALAN S.
Beach Park, IL
10/30/2019
Trustworthy and dependable shop
Honest and Always tells you what the car needs. Never tries to sell you extras. Been bringing all family cars here for over 10 years.

JZ
JULIE Z.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Spark
10/29/2019
They are so accommodating!
This team is awesome, quick diagnosis of the issue with my transmission! Very accommodating with my vehicle as it broke down 40 miles from where I live in downtown Chicago. The service charges were very reasonable and they did not overcharge!

Thank you!