Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeep Cherokee
02/16/2019
Excellent service all around.

Diana C.
Volvo S60
02/15/2019
Employees superior assistance
Employee went above and beyond to assure my needs were met.

Ford Expedition EL
02/15/2019
Quick turn around, great and friendly service, communicated during the process

DT
Diane T.
Buick LaCrosse
02/14/2019
Honesty, knowledge, being proactive for potential issues
Top rate service and knowledge and no BS sales pitches on unnecessary services.

ME
MONTE E.
Cadillac DeVille
02/14/2019
They do great work
Quality work and friendly service. They have done service to my vehicles for the last 7 years. I have only had one issue and they quickly corrected it, after a part failed. Its not really their fault the part failed but their work is guaranteed and they re-fixed it with out even the slightest hesitation or complaint with no charge. Truly great service you can trust in. They care about their service and reputation and they employ great Techs.

TN
TOM N.
Dodge Durango
02/13/2019
Prompt service with no high pressure sales tactics
Service was excellent as always. Simple oil change and tire rotation.

GK
Gary K.
Grayslake, IL
Lincoln Town Car
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Gary said they took care of everything and gave him a loaner vehicle.

SP
Scott P.
02/11/2019
Been a regular customer for a long time
While I never like to drop a $1,000 for car maintenance and repair, I know that I can count on David to have it done right AND to make it right if it isn't.

Douglas D.
02/09/2019
Expert service
Took our vehicle without an appointment and was able to diagnoythe problem and complete all the repairs within the timeframe and price quoted. All smiles.

AG
ANGELA G.
Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2019
Great service, as always
The guys here are great- polite, professional and honest. They don’t try to needlessly hustle you out of money and they always call to get permission to perform any additional tasks. I will continue to bring my vehicle here!

Round Lake Beach, IL
02/04/2019
Woman’s review
Came in and everyone was very helpful and listened. I was worried I front end work done. I had been hearing a noise when I went over bumps. The said everything looked good and did not try to sell me on repairs I didn’t need.

Lexus ES 350
02/02/2019
Trusted Partner
Thanks for the great job you did on my car. I had car trouble right before some of the coldest days of the year. You'r technicians looked at my car quickly talked to me and diagnose the problem. The issue was resolved the same day. Thank you

01/30/2019
I appreciate the kind customer service. I feel that I can trust the feedback they provide on what needs to be done with my car. They are always honest and fair.

CK
CINDY K.
Nissan Rogue
01/29/2019
The front desk and service staff are fantastic!!
The staff at Don Well's are so caring and I like the way they explain everything to you and what your options are before going forward with any additional service. Would highly recommend Don Well's Automotive to everyone.

Fast honest service
It was a cold day but they still got the truck done. They made sure to let me know all the issues with the vehicle before making any repairs.

Libertyville, IL
Quick and Easy
Excellent service!

PM
PATRICK M.
Mazda CX-7
01/26/2019
Trustworthy & reliable!
We have been taking our vehicles to D Wells for a little over a year. Great service, trustworthy and always friendly. We highly recommend!

DAN M.
Waukegan, IL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/26/2019
they did a vehical check and said my battery getting weak and should think about having it replaced
They said my battery was showing signs of getting weak by the test they did and show me how they tested my battery we then order a battery which will be install on 29 Jan 19

Round Lake Park, IL
Lexus GS 300
01/25/2019
Lexus GS 300
They found the problem, worked on it and returned the next day. All while keeping me informed the whole time. A very friendly place.

FN
FRANKIE N.
Lake Villa, IL
01/24/2019
Always great service
Thank you for always taking care of what our cars need and not overselling. We are happy to recommend you to everyone.