CE
Clinton E.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Clinton said the service was good at the business.

SO
Siobhan O.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Siobhan said the service was great.

PL

AT
Andrew T.
Jeep Liberty
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said this business fixed his vehicle and it works as good as ever.

Doug R.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Doug said they did a great service..

AN
Anesti N.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Anesti said the he was happy with the place and recommends them for service.

Chivo S.
Windsor, CT
Jeep Cherokee
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Chivo said this business always fixes your vehicle the first time and they start working on it right away so you don't have to wait. He thinks they are number 1.

Mike D.
Manchester, CT
12/17/2019
Overbooking and making people wait.
After doing thousands of dollars in business with you, I was extremely disappointed with the manner you handled an issue with my Car yesterday. Although we were supposed to come in earlier, my employee Kirk was kept waiting, because as Matt stated. “We are running behind” The money that I pay to you is a direct result of what I earn from my business.. I also came a while back for an oil change “on time” for my Appt and after almost one hr. , my car wasn’t touched... Matt apologized, but that was it. Not concerned with my lost time at all.. up until that I was very pleased with the company, but as a business owner myself, I would never do that to a good customer that would have stayed with me and given me many thousands of dollars in future business..Overbooking clients and then making them wait and lose time snd money, while you make money on their lost time is not right. Again. Not a way to treat any Customer. I did not give any negative reviews, other than to write this letter to you.. I will now go elsewhere....

Steven M.
Dodge Durango
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was good and done quickly.

AT
Aurora T.
INFINITI Q50
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Aurora's husband He said that the place was very friendly and honest, which is the big thing, if something didn't need doing they didn't do it.

Manny S.
GMC Savana Passenger
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Manny said he has been working with the guys there for over 30 years , they do good service and take care of him.

DOUG C.
Ford
11/20/2019
64 Ford Duke Zidac
You guys are great. Helpful friendly accommodating dependable and reliable. Thanks

NG
Nancy G.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said they are always honest and up front, she trusts them and has been going there for 10 years.

CE
CHERYL E.
11/13/2019
Always happy at D'addario's!
Thanks again to everyone for taking care of me! Always easy to communicate - whether on phone or by email. Always try to meet my timing needs and great space to work if needed while you wait! I recommend you guys to anyone who asks and we are a family of four cars - from 2003 to 2013 - they can fix anything! :)

Jeana B.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Jeana said they were very kind, courteous, provided all the information she needed and fixed her vehicle.