DOUG C.

Pat D.
Windsor, CT
Audi Q5
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Pat said this business always provides great service.

HK
HAFIZ K.
Manchester, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
03/25/2019
They do the job with care
Always sincere and friendly.

KF
KAREN F.
03/22/2019
I am very satisfied with the way this longstanding family business treats its customers and their cars. I can always depend on excellent service and have one less worry when I leave, and when it's your car, it's personal! Thank you ddd...dd.D'Addario, lol.

RAFAEL B.
03/22/2019
The people are honest and fun.
I was always one to have an uncle or friend fix my cars. But I received a flyer in the mail and decided to see how this was going to work out, it was awesome after a brake job that solved many issues. I was texted a week later and offered a free oil change I also got my tires rotated and a great quote for future work. I will only get my car done at your shop.

ROBERT H.
South Glastonbury, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
03/21/2019
Inspection and estimates for repairs. (1998 Nissan Pathfinder)
Very thorough inspection. Honest estimates. Personable, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Stephen S.
Mazda B2200
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff kept him informed and the service was properly done.

AD
Angelina D.
Columbia, CT
Saturn LW
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Angelina's mother. She said the service was done on time with the price that was quoted.

DF
Dennis F.
Volkswagen Rabbit
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff were kind, and the reception was good.

David S.
Glastonbury, CT
02/23/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees took good care of his vehicle. They provided fantastic service. They used good service brands.

SHERYL S.
Coventry, CT
Honda Civic Si
02/19/2019
Customer Service
I was skeptical having different mechanics work on my car but seeing I no longer had a choice I figured i would give them a try.... Boy was I lucky!! They go above and beyond making sure they explain if and any issues they may have found during the inspection, and their customer service is exceptional in all areas!! You won't regret having any service/repairs done by D’Addario’s in East Hartford!!!

David W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.

SK
Sandeep K.
Tolland, CT
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Sandeep said they did a great job and they are great to work with.

AC
ARMANDO C.
01/24/2019
Probably the best in east Hartford.
They charge me for work I didn't requested but the overall quality of the work aeems to be at par .so I have to say im pretty satisfied with the results. Definitely would use their services again if needed. Only this time I'll be more specific. I definitely recommend them.

CT
Curtis T.
Windsor, CT
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said the employees provided honest service.