TK
Tom K.
Shorewood, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership all the way around
I love the D'Arcy Hyundai experience from the sale to the service dept. I have purchased 8 Hyundai's over the years for both my wife & I and will continue to return to them for many more years. Keep doing what you are doing!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Tom,
Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years. We strive to exceed your expectations and consider you as part of our D'Arcy Hyundai family.

Donald H.
Channahon, IL
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Service.
Frank, John, and Jason are awesome. They are kind and courteous. They know exactly what has been done to my vehicles in the past. and keep track of any updates and future vehicle needs. I count on the D'Arcy mechanics to keep my vehicles running and they have since 2012.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Donald,
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our team members. We value  your business and continued patronage.

KW
Kimberly W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Great guys in service
5 stars !!! Excellent customer service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Kimberly,
Thank you for your kind comments about our team members in service, we will be sure to pass this on. We appreciate your continued patronage.

Raymond B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Took my Ioniq in for an oil change. Was greeted by a new service advisor, Dominick. He entered everything in, initialled the paperwork and left car.
Was notified when car was complete. Arrived at the dealership, took care of the bill. Found my car parked outside, washed and ready.
Great work as always.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Raymond,
Thank you for our kind words and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

MF
Maria F.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Satisfaction, Caring, Listens!
I have never been disappointed with the service at D'arcy Hyundai ever since I've been purchasing my vehicles over the past years! When I come in, they know me, maybe they don't really know me but they make me feel like family anyway! They care, and when I have something to say, they listen! I feel like a VIP! I will NEVER go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle or have my vehicle serviced. THANK YOU D'ARCY HYUNDAI! :)
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Maria,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, we strive to treat everyone like family. We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to do our very best to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

Rene B.
Channahon, IL
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant and professional and takes care of customer’s needs.
I needed an appointment right away..car idling too high..driving safety issue. I called Monday at 9 am and they worked me in for 2 pm that day. Car was serviced, problem fixed and only had to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes. Always a good experience at D’Arcy Hyundai! :)
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Rene,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, we always strive to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value your business and continued patronage.

02/21/2020 Category: Service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience! Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.

Shorewood, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick, efficient service with a smile!
Great service as always. Knowledgeable staff and super friendly.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback, and kind comments about our team here at D'Arcy Hyundai service. We will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

MO
Michael O.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Michael,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your service at D'Arcy Hyundai.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick & Easy!
D’Arcy Hyundai got me in & out for my oil change in a very timely manner. I had a recall on my car too that was done efficiently as well! Very friendly employees & would definitely recommend to others.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and appreciate your recommendations, this is considered the highest compliment.

WL
William L.
New Lenox, IL
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service work
Quick and thorough review of required service followed up with solid workmanship.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

William,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out, our goal is to exceed your expectations.

David H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
D’Arcy is the BEST!
I love my new Elantra and especially love the dealership for the best sales and service departments! I have owned a Tiberan and 5 Elantras and have never had a major problem ever!

David,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your loyalty and continued patronage.

WS
Wayne S.
Orland Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
employees and service
A first class operation all the way. From Scott to Lauren to finance and service they know their jobs and how to take care of the customer.

Wayne,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review. We will be sure to pass along your comments to all our team members, we value your business and our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

PV
Pete V.
Lockport, IL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
They treat people really well!!
Great dealership with an awesome service manager, who is compassionate and caring to the customers.

Pete,
Thank you for your kind comments about a team member who exceeded your expectations.

HW
Henry W.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
I received the great service just like I always get from all the people at D'Arcy. Thankyou.. Henry
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Henry,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your service experience. We are honored to be your chosen vehicle service provider, we will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations.