Overall Rating 4.7590354/5Overall Rating 4.7590354/5Overall Rating 4.7590354/5Overall Rating 4.7590354/5rating 4.7590354
Overall Rating 2.3253/5Overall Rating 2.3253/5rating 2.3253rating 2.3253rating 2.3253

LR
Lawrence R.
Great Customer Care
I brought my car in for scheduled service. The service technician was courteous and attentive to taking care of my car. I found the waiting room was pleasant and clean and before long I was on my way.

TH
Theresa H.
Mokena, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional people, efficient processes, thoughtful customer service
D’Arcy service makes is quick and easy to get my car serviced.

Daryl C.
Channahon, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Pressure Sensor not part of power train?
The oil pressure sensor on our Sonata Hybrid went bad and I had to pay $500 to replace the switch because it was not covered under the power train warranty. I thought that the power train included all components of the engine. This is our 3rd problem with this vehicle, bad air conditioning condenser, leaking radiator and now the oil pressure sensor. This is the fourth Hyundai I've owned and first to have any problem before 100,000 and we've had 3 problems. Is this related to the vehicle being a Hybrid?

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
I’ve been a customer with D’Arcy for over 10 years. I will not buy my car from any other company unless I can receive the same customer service elsewhere. Staff is friendly and makes you feel like family or an long term friend instead of a customer.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty, we very much appreciate it.

WK
William K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
D'Arcy Hyundai Service Department
Had my Hyundai Sport in for scheduled service. Excellent service, timely, and friendly staff as usual!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

William,
Thank you for your feedback and high 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We appreciate you your kind comments regarding our team members, I'll be sure to pass on.

HM
Helen M.
Lockport, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department!
Have had my vehicle serviced here for the past nine years.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Helen,
Thank you for your feedback and high 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your loyalty and continued patronage.

CN
the staff
service is great
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Hi Carlynn,
Thank you for you feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We appreciate your 5-star review and your continued patronage.

TW
Thipwan W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is going downhill fast!.
Not so great.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thipwan,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this concern in further detail.

James M.
Frankfort, IL
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sales, service, financing
All I can say is outstanding in every aspect of this dealership!! Jim M
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

Jim,
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your experiences at D'Arcy Hyundai, we value and appreciate your continued patronage.

David H.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
D’Arcy Hyundai is absolute best!
I have owned 6 Hyundais all purchased at D’Arcy in Joliet, IL. The cars are fantastic with the best warranty in the industry. Service is superb! Managers and techs are the best. Comfortable waiting room with TvV and free WiFi, Starbucks coffee, chips, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, pop, water, and tootsie rolls! Service is quick and free car wash! Cannot beat the service!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

David,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. Your loyalty and continued patronage means the world to us.

Raul G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Profecional personnel
Keep up the good job thanks
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Raul,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your business and will continued to do our best to exceed your expectations.

Thomas B.
Shorewood, IL
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service with a reasonable wait and very friendly and helpful staff.

Thomas,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your kind comments about our team members.

VV
Victor V.
Minooka, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Every time!
2nd Sonata and the service from the beginning to the end is excellent!

Victor,
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time out to tell us how we are doing. We value your loyalty and continued patronage.

Midori S.
Minooka, IL
Excellent customer service
My service advisor Frank is always so professional and courteous. He always gives me a call to let me know that my car is ready. With service like this I dont mind paying more to have my car serviced here.

Midori,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We also appreciate you highlighting a staff member who helped exceed your expectations.

JN
James N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2019 Category: Service
There was a misunderstanding at the shop. The shop manager reached out right away to apologize for the delayed service and forgetting to add the discount. He was very nice and provided great customer service as I would expected from this dealership. Thank you!

OK Service
I have an appointment at 8:15 for an oil change and a few lightbulbs. I didn’t receive my vehicle back until 12:15. Polite staff and clean in waiting room, not sure why it took so long. I also asked for any promotions or discounts and no discount was applied.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you so we can discuss this concern.

Debra M.
Romeoville, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer services always
Always accomedating and courteous . Superior customer service !! Would recommend for sure !!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Debra,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and appreciate your recommendations.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Repairs on air conditioning
Thanks for a great service

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback, our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Donald B.
Shorewood, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service and Vehicles!
My wife and I recently purchased a 2018 used Certified Hyundai SantaFe from D’Arcy Hyundai. This is one of many vehicles we have purchased over the years and we have always been pleased with the quality customer service and price along with the value and safety of the products we have purchased. We have worked with Jimmy Kociuba in Sales who found the perfect vehicle for us in our price range without any high pressure at all . I would highly recommend seeing him for any vehicle needs new or used! Terry D’Arcy has always run a quality business, backs up his vehicles and goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are taken care of and happy. Because of this my wife and I do not shop anywhere else when looking for a new or used vehicle!!

Donald,
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you letting us know how we are doing, our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We will pass on your praise and comments and thank you again for your loyalty.

TF
Tyawasha F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Best experience
I’ve bought several cars from other dealerships and this is the first that I’ve found to be truly helpful, not only in sales but in customer service also. No pressure to buy with an aim to please. Definitely top notch.

Tyawasha,

Thank you for your feedback we truly value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

VM
Valentin M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Love taking my Santa Fe to D’Arcy for service as always have great experience and everyone is so friendly.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Valentin,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your business, and loyalty.