Overall Rating 4.7999976/5Overall Rating 4.7999976/5Overall Rating 4.7999976/5Overall Rating 4.7999976/5rating 4.7999976
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

CK
Charles K.
Shorewood, IL
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great as usual
This is my second vehicle from D’Arcy Hyundai. I’ve used their service department many times. This time around I had a bad ignition coil, and they rooted out the problem and replaced the part. My loaner was clean and pleasant, and the work was completed promptly. As usual, I’m a satisfied customer!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Charles,
Thank you for your feedback and loyalty. We value and appreciate your business and will continued to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Sharon C.
Frankfort, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
This is my second car I purchased from Darcy Hyundai. Matt was my sales person. He was so attentive and transparent regarding the process. Everyone was very supportive and attentive. I would reccomend Darcy Motors. Especially Matt! He was the best!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Sharon,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, thank you for highlighting a team member that helped make this possible.

DF
Donna F.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I’m on my third Santa Fe since 2002. Service here has always been excellent. Your service dept is part of the reason I keep coming back. Good job, guys!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Donna,
Thank you for your praise and comments regarding our team at D'Arcy Hyundai service. We value and appreciate your business.

DE
David E.
Manhattan, IL
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Inappropriate employee behavior
As I was checking in at your service center, I observed completely inappropriate employee behavior. Behind the service desk, one employee approached from the shop area and I observed him throw a customers keys toward another employee at least 20 feet away. The throw was short, so, the keys landed on the concrete floor! Because keys have an electrical component I assume the risk is high for internal damage. I observed the same behavior in the parking lot later where the distance was over 25 feet. I thought D'Arcy was professional and respected their customers property. I was wrong! This employee attitude needs modification! By extension, who knows what is going on in the shop!

In all fairness the service I received was good.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

David,
Thank you for this feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and will be addressing these concerns as quickly as possible. Integrity is very important to us and we are committed to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for bring this to our attention.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
good job
there was a small mishap but turned out ok
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

BR
BERTHA R.
04/06/2019
WE BOUGHT A 2011 TUCSON LAST WEEK, GREAT SUV!!
MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SUV , TOP OF THE LINE, FAIR PRICE, GREAT ATTENTION FROM ALL THE PERSONAL AT THE DEALER!!THANKS TO ALL OF THEM, GOD BLESS!!

Mark S.
Morris, IL
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Recall and Oil Change
Was notified by D'Arcy Hyundai about a manufacturer recall about 2 weeks before I received a letter from Hyundai. They wanted to schedule the repair as soon as possible, which was very impressive. I have never had this type of notification come directly from any dealership before. When I showed for the appointment it went very smooth and hassle free. I realized that morning I was coming due for an oil change, I asked when I arrived if I could get that done at the same time as the recall repair. No problem Sir was the response. Very impressed with the service, professional attitude and very comfortable service department waiting area.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Mark,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Robert M.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai
My wife and I have bought 5 vehicles from this dealer,sales and service is excellent
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and loyalty.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
great experience
fine work nice people
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding you recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate you business and continued patronage.

GA
Gloria A.
Bolingbrook, IL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service.
I believe that I am receiving quality service for my SUV. Overall, I think that they take the time and effort to make sure that everything is done correctly. I will not go anywhere else. They are now servicing two SUV's for me, I should get some kind of discount. Thank you.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Gloria,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We value and appreciate your continued patronage and loyalty.

GW
Giulia W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Greatest buying experience
I will never go to another dealership! By far, D'arcy Hyundai exceeded my expectations in car buying. From Jimmy in sales to Zach in finance, I never felt like just a number or a commission check. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! I've also had my first service appointment, and that department is amazing. Friendly staff, comfy waiting room, in and out in less time than expected. I honestly can't say enough! Thanks for an amazing experience!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Giulia,
Wow!!  Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai experiences. We value and appreciate our customers, our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Kathleen B.
Lockport, IL
03/11/2019 Category: Service
As always I really enjoy getting my oil change done or anything done at D'Arcy. Its fast, easy and the guys are very friendly.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Kathleen,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we did. Our hope is every visit to D'Arcy Hyundai service is enjoyable.

New Lenox, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service! Second Hyundai we purchased. Very impressed with everything
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

James,

PA
Patrick A.
Crest Hill, IL
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
My service advisor was very courteous and professional explained what other service i needed to do on my vehicle.I would not take my car to another hyundai dealer will always Bring it to D'arcy Hyundai
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

Patrick,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your loyalty

David C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Part replacement.
Part was replaced in a timely manor. job well done as usual.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

David,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Madalyn S.
Lyons, IL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention greeting
I received such great personal attention when I came into the D'Arcy Hyundai Store! This was truly my best car buying experience. I was introduced to Leroy Parks, who would handle all of the preliminary details of my purchase. He was very interested in what I wanted in my new car and what features were most important. I did very well selecting an end of the year beautiful Elantra. After my test drive, I met staff from the Service Department. All questions were answered and much was explained to me. Zach Segreti handled the paperwork, making sure I had a copy of everything I would need. From start to finish, this was a great experience and I love the car so much! Since my purchase of the car, I have been contacted by staff at D'Arcy, following up and demonstrating their interest in establishing a long term customer relationship with me. Customer service like this does not get any better!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Madalyn,

LE
Lisa E.
Shorewood, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Once again Darcy went above and beyond with excellent service. They always do fantastic work.. thank you!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Lisa,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Marilyn P.
Lockport, IL
D'Arcy Hyundai
D'Arcy has been servicing my Santa Fe for 18 years. Always thorough, honest, courteous and technicians explain everything they need to do (at checkin) and everything they have done (at checkout). Have a new Hyundai and first service was at D'Arcy yesterday. Will continue to go there in the future.

Marilyn,
Thank you for your feedback and loyalty. We value your business and want you to know we appreciate your continued patronage.

Janice P.
Morris, IL
Great Service!
Very good experience with the first maintenance on my Santa Fe Sport. Thanks John!

Janice,
Thank you for you feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

David C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I like dealing with John Mesich very helpful and knowledgeable.