Marseilles, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Efficient
My car was fixed sooner than expected
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback, glad we were able to service your vehicle quickly and to your satisfaction!

Crystal C.
Plainfield, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
This is a great place to buy a car and to get your vehicle serviced. Everyone is friendly and easy to do business with. They have excellent customer service from the salesperson to the service team. I have purchased cars from other dealerships, but Darcy is by far the best dealership I have dealt with!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2020

Crystal,
What a great review, Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experiences with D'Arcy Hyundai.

FM
Fredrick M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service is why I keep buying D'arcy Hyundai vehicles. The service manager, John Wagner, listens to your problems and gets them corrected every time. Great service and quality vehicles keeps my wife and I loyal customers.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2020

Fredrick,
We appreciate your kind comments regarding our team here at D'Arcy Hyundai service. Your loyalty and continued patronage is truly valued. We will continue to do our very best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

GC
Georgette C.
Posen, IL
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I always get the best service at Darcy motors on Jefferson street. The tech's always take the time to listen to what I'm trying to explain to them even when it probably doesn't make sense. They will find the problem and correct it. I use to live in the area when I purchased my car but have moved away and I will always find the time to take my car to Darcy and no other location.
Thank you for the great service!! I
I appreciate it.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Georgette,
We appreciate such a great review and kind comments regarding your team and your experiences here at D'Arcy Hyundai service. Thanks for your loyalty, this means a lot to us, see you next time!

Jim B.
Plainfield, IL
Jim B
Great service and professionalism along with recommendations.

Jim,
We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. We will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Crest Hill, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2020 Category: Service
i never had any problems with the service
no comment
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We appreciate your feedback, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

SD
Susan D.
Crest Hill, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Above & Beyond
I really appreciated the fact that they picked up my car and returned it to me when completed. During this time, it really was appreciated.

Susan,
Thanks for your feedback, glad we can help!

HN
Harriet N.
Oak Lawn, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
We Appreciate You!
Thanks for providing care-free, meticulous service to my vehicle during such an unpredictable time. I appreciate your fast service and the way your team goes above and beyond!

Harriet,
We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. We are always here to help in anyway we can.

PV
Pete V.
Lockport, IL
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Service department has been excellent
Service manager that cares about people

Pete,
We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. We value your business and integrity means alot to us so we will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Susan C.
Minooka, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Everything
Thanks for all you do !
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/05/2020

Susan,
We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Glad we can help, and we will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

RJ
Randy J.
New Lenox, IL
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient check in process. Courteous and knowledgeable service advisors, quality work, and they make sure that any recalls or extensions are fixed.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/05/2020

Randy,
We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Glad to hear you found our team members to be so knowledgeable and courteous. We value your business and continued patronage and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

GA
Gloria A.
Bolingbrook, IL
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!!
I would highly recommend my friends & family to this dealer. I appreciate the professionalism, customer service and kindness every time & come in.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Gloria,
We value and appreciate your kind comments regarding your service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai service. Thank you for the recommendations, we consider that the highest compliment.

03/30/2020 Category: Service
Happy with Service
Fast turnaround and service reps are very courteous.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Good to hear your service at D'Arcy Hyundai was quick and to your satisfaction.

LJ
Lucinda J.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Great visit!
I came with a short list of things to check out in addition to an oil change, and all were handled quickly. Hyundai's warranty is awesome!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Lucinda,
We appreciate for your feedback and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, glad to hear your service was quick.

Julie F.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
Friendly intake; expert service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Julie,
We appreciate your kind comments and 5-Star review.