Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care
I had a routine oil change on my new car. They took care of that and cleaned the car including my weathertech mats. They really made them shine.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad we can help and make your mats shine. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out we are always here to help.

Carrol S.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service rep
Fast service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Carrol,
Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Melissa M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
They do make the customer feel wanted
at first I was not sure, but after I talked to the technician I was more than satisfied. However when I picked up my vehicle there was only 1 person there which she had many phone calls before I could be waited on. I think she handled the situation well however
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Melissa,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how your visit at D'Arcy Hyundai service was. Our goal is to always improve to serve you better, we value your continued patronage!

RL
Robin L.
Peotone, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
During this pandemic they went above
And beyond to make sure my car and myself received the best care.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Robin,

Thanks for your feedback, safety of our team and customers is our first priority! We appreciate your continued patronage!

VM
Valerie M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
good service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your service. We very much appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Jim B.
Top Notch Service
Great service provided. All the service staff are always there to help you!

Jim,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Glad you found the staff to be so helpful!

Mario R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Nice work
excellent

Mario,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing! We will continue to always do our best to exceed your expectations, we value your business and continued patronage.

CR
Charles R.
Orland Park, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mixed Feelings
My service experience with D'Arcy was very good. Prompt, courteous staff. My mixed feelings are due to driving my 2020 Santa Fe with 69 miles on the odometer, vehicle was bought with 29 miles on it, when the check engine light went on. I had driven it for 40 Miles!!! NOT a good start of my Hyundai driving experience. Had to make service appointment which was no problem. My salesman was very sympathetic to my to my problem and said he would pick my car up when it was due for service and would leave a loaner for me to use while my vehicle was being out of service. MY real and most pressing issue is the mixed instructions i have received for the mileage oil/filter changes. Salesman and service Manager state that for my vehicle it should be done at 3750 miles, due to severe conditions where I live.Changing oil at this short interval is like living in the 1960's not the 21st Century. Most vehicles are in the 6000 to 7500 mile range for oil change, longer if using synthetic oil. I DO NOT consider Chicago severe conditions. I question if Hyundai trusts their engine with their long service warranty to last that long.The owners manual states 6000 miles for oil/filter also MyHundail.com sent me service update recommendation of 6000 miles. My question is who do I believe? I do not want to jeopardize my warranty. Hyundai needs to get their act together. Either have faith in your product and have a reasonable maintenance schedule or put it up front. CHANGE oil/filter every 3750 miles.
Bottom line D'Arcy was great to deal with, but they have to dance to Hyundai's service music

Charles,
Thanks for your feedback, we  understand you concern unfortunately Chicago land area is considered a severe condition to where we live because of the change of temperatures and weather conditions we experience. If you have any additional questions for concerns please don't hesitate to reach out, we are always here to help.

SP
Sara P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/09/2020 Category: Service
My D'Arcy experience
My experiences with D'Arcy, from my first purchase in 2006 to the present time, have always been exemplary. This time was no different. They even took extra care to sanitize my vehicle because of the virus risk of 2020!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Sara,
Thanks for your great review, we value you business and continued patronage and we will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations.

CO
Celestina O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2020 Category: Service
I was impressed right from the time I called to schedule an appointment to the time I went there. Everything was perfect.
I was impressed and will definitely go back there.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

Celestina,
Thanks so much for your great review! We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best with every visit.

GP
Gerald P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2020 Category: Service
The people
The people are what make D'Arcy Hyundai so great!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

Gerald,
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate you letting us know how we are doing.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Very clean!
Great service, very friendly atmosphere and a feeling that they really care about you and your car.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

We appreciate your feedback and kind comments regarding your service at D'Arcy Hyundai.

CR
Carol R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Appointment
D’Arcy Hyundai is very courteous and respectful.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Carol,
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you found our team members to be so courteous and respectful. We value your business and continued patronage.

AU
Araceli U.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
Excellent customer service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Araceli,

Thank you for your feedback, we value your business and our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Joseph B.
Crest Hill, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Covid19 safety
When I arrived the service person did not have a mask on or gloves. None of the employees in service drop off had mask or gloves. I didn’t stay while my car was worked on because I was not comfortable. When I came back to get my car the two girls in the office,where I had to pay the bill, didn’t have gloves or mask either. I was very disappointed in Darcy for not having covid19 safety standards.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Joseph,
Thank you for making us aware, safety for our customers and team members is very important to us. I can assure you this will be addressed immediately. I want to personally apologize for any comfortableness during this visit, our goal is to exceed your expectations with your visit. Thank you again for your feedback and continued patronage.