CHUCK W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/13/2019
got me in and out in good time
New guy at the counter Jose is good he seems to know what he,s talking about. Back room guys are friendly and effecient.

STEPHANIE S.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/06/2019
Amazing as always
Every time I come here, I never regret it. Great people and even better work!

David B.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/01/2019 Category: Service
David said the business got him in and out quickly and stuck to the price they quoted for the service.

CJ
Chase J.
Kia Rio
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Chase said the staff were good people. The business was conveniently located.

SP
STEVEN P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2019
Truck radiator leak
Awesome work. Quality and timely.

ANTHONY S.
02/26/2019
Top Notch!
Great service, Great people, Fair prices.
That’s why I’ve been going to Daves Better Auto Repair for the last 9 years!

CT
CLIFF T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/22/2019
Ripoff
I took my carpet cleaning Van into your shop 2 weeks ago because my breaks were going out. You guys diagnosed it as a master cylinder that was leaking into the booster and wanted to charge me $1,100 out the door.

I thought that might be a little pricey so i looked up how much the parts were and the cost of the parts was only $150. If you charge me double for the part that would be $300 plus labor.

I had someone else look at it and the booster didnt even need to be replaced and i only paid $320 out the door for parts and labor.

How were you guys justifying charging me $1,100? It seems to me like you were trying to charge me 3 times what i should be paying for the service.

I feel like i should review your company online so you wont try and rip people off anymore. You can make this right by giving me my $58 back. 7604022077
The Team at Daves B. from Daves Better Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2019

I called the customer and thanked him for the review. But for his safty I  informed him that once the master leaks into the booster the rubber is conaminated you can't just suck the fluid out.The booster is going to fail and you will not have power brakes. I hope he takes my advice or do more research for his safety.

MA
Medra A.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Medra said the business solved the problem quickly at a affordable price and they explained everything.

AC
Andrew C.
Honda Civic Si
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said Jose had great customer service, did a great job and he was very helpful. He also helped him maximize the value on his visit.

FD
FRANK D.
Ford Bronco
02/03/2019
Very fast and good service.
Very responsive to needs, fast and competent service. Will again bring my vehicles when service is needed.

Chad H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he receives great service. He said there is no better facility in town.

San Diego, CA
01/11/2019
Personable and friendly staff.
Will (senior mechanic) is honest and always offers a fair price. However, they are now under new management as Dave passed away about a year ago and Will no longer works there. I hope their great service stays the same.

Marie D.
Cadillac Escalade
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Marie said they are very nice to her

IK
Ivi K.
SAN DIEGO, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Ivi said the staff was very friendly and the service was prompt.

CHRIS C.
Vista, CA
Kia Optima
01/08/2019
Not sure
I got an oil change yesterday, around with having my air filter replaced.
They told me my front brakes needed replacing.
So I brought my car back today. A few hours later they carried to day they misspoke and my REAR brakes needed repair. I had them do it.
When I paid my invoice said, among other things, they said my air filter was dirty..... The same air filter I paid them for yesterday! Did they not give me a new one or do they just try to upsale customers and forgot I had it done the day before??
I'll be going in tomorrow to find out.
3 stats because it could be an honest mistake.... But I'm suspicious...

JOYCE H.
12/29/2018
Honesty, and a timely with getting car back.
Honesty with problems, and gets the car back in a timely manner. I feel prices are fair; and I have complete trust in their suggestions & getting the job done.

SUSAN W.
Lexus SC 430
12/27/2018
Friendly, fast, honest and helpful. What more could you ask for from an auto repair service? Dave’s will be where I take my car from now on!

BV
Borece V.
California
Chevrolet Cruze
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Borece said that the place had quick service and communication, and the visit was hassle-free overall.

David B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/22/2018 Category: Service
David said that he trusts the staff. He mentioned they got him in and out quickly, and he appreciates they only recommend service that he needs, instead of trying to up-sell him.

LF
Lauren F.
Honda Accord
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she would recommend this business for service.