Joy L.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/09/2019
Fast, Fair and Honest - Nice Peopleiu
Curt's was reccommended by a local business owner near my temporary residence. I was given diagnostic and cost info as repairs began & progressed. Each item was explained to me in easy to understand language. I was treated with kindness & respect and not as a "silly woman"
I will always refer to Curt's.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Joy.

HH
HAROLD H.
Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/07/2019
Customer service friendly
I’m from St. Louis, Missouri. I brought the vehicle to Donny. Asked to evaluate. Was given honest opinion and not yet try to charge for something I didn’t need! Very honest guy . Makes you feel comfortable leaving your (investment) car in his hands

TG
Terry G.
08/05/2019
Fantastic service as always!
Fantastic service as always..

Thank you Terry.

JACKIE H.
Buick Century
08/05/2019
Definitely the crew
When you come to Curts, you tend to be greeted by a handsome mechanic, Donny the shop manager. Friendly, knowledgeable and a bit of smart ass. They all make you feel like home. I've been going to these guys for years, back when DB's and Curts were separate entities. Will always recommend this group of hard ass working mechanics. Thanks for the fix again!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Jackie for the great review.

GB
Gary B.
Nissan Sentra
08/04/2019
Good Customer service
My car was there for nearly two weeks. I would stop in, ask for an update and told I would be called. Never received the call
Stopped again, told I would be sent text message, never happened.....you get the point
However, the guys were great at explaining things when I was in the shop, and the car runs fantastic
So I will definitely be returning as needed
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Gary for your review.
We try to make sure we keep in contact with our customers in a timely manner.
Sometimes we fail, sorry.
We know how frustrating it is to be left in the dark and we never want our customers to feel that way, we will do better next time.
Thank you for giving us a second chance.
We look forward to assisting you in the future.

CD
Chad D.
Dodge Charger
08/03/2019
Honest and Dependable
Shop manager Donny Anderson is always friendly, accommodating (like when I was not able to pick my car up BEFORE they closed for the day, he stuck around until 5:15), and honest (charged me less than quoted). I recommend Curt's; Mike Gardner and the guys are in the business to do things right.

Thank you Chad.

NB
Nancy B.
08/02/2019
I rely on Curt’s Auto Care
I have been going to Curt’s Auto Care in Boulder City for the past several years and have never been disappointed. The workers have always been professional, friendly, courteous, and efficient. I have found the work to be reliable and the prices fair. I would and have recommended Curt’s Auto Care to my family and friends.

Thank you Nancy.

Steven C.
Dodge Charger
08/02/2019
Always great service
Donny and his crew always deliver reliable, honest service at a price that is more than fair. They will be my go to for the foreseeable future.

Thank you Steven.

John M.
08/01/2019
Care
When I took my Jeep to Curts for an oil change, my wife came to pick me up. Don noticed that on my wife's car one tire had low air pressure so he had all her tires fully pressurized for free.

Thank you John.

MO
Michael O.
07/30/2019
Great vehicle service
Great service with fast and knowledgable staff. Personal care and awesome workmanship.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Michael for you review.

CK
CINDY K.
Lexus IS 250
07/30/2019
Great!!!
I drive from Las Vegas to get my car serviced here because they are trustworthy and Donnie always explains everything they do and what needs to be done in language I understand. I really appreciate how honest they are and feel fortunate I found Curt’s for my cars servicing.

Thank you Cindy.

Dale S.
07/28/2019
Smog Test
I took my vehicle to Curts for its annual smog test. I was in and out within 20 minutes. I appreciate the professionalism offered by the employees of Curts.

RICHARD B.
Lincoln Town Car
07/26/2019
Customer care and satisfaction is high priority.
I went in for some minor work on my car and there was a slight problem due to a new mechanic there and I ended up staying there awhile longer than I expected to, but then one of the lead men there took the time to take care of it and apologized for the wait and comped my services that trip. He wouldn't even let me pay for the oil they put in. I'd recommend this business to anyone who wants reliable work done by great and classy mechanics. I think his name was Duane, but not sure, but he really was professional and treated me right. Hats off to this place and to that mechanic.

jimmy m.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2019
Got me smog checked really quick and told me all of the easiest ways to get registered before the end of the day!

CE
Channa E.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/25/2019
Wasn’t my tranny after all
I Brought my 2013 Chevy traverse in for a issue under the hood. A week later it was diagnosed that it needed a new transmission. I was not looking forward to the cost of this! Donnie was super helpful and looked around for a transmission for my car. He went over the cost with me and said it might be a good idea to take it to Chevy of Henderson. He said they could better help me and i could also get a second opinion. I decided to pick my car up and take it to Henderson. It’s been there for two days and they found out that it was not a new transmission but a part that is in front of the transmission.... i don’t remember the name of the part. They found zero metal shrapnel inside the transmission. I’m so grateful that Donny was honest with me and told me to take it to Henderson! I’m so relieved that I do not have to buy a new transmission! Even though they did not fix my car, Donnie was still honest with me about getting a second opinion just in case they were wrong.

GF
GINA F.
Lexus ES 300
07/25/2019
This place is an amazing automotive shop.
This place took very good care of my grandsons and my car. They were very efficient. Called me before completing any work to get my approval. They were absolutely amazing. I would refer them to any and all of my family and friends. They are my forever mechanics.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Gina for your review.

DV
Dianne V.
Lincoln Town Car
07/24/2019
Honesty
I trust this company
They make me feel they are accurate with great equipment to help their findings
Never doing things that are not necessary
Always available and helpful
Very pleasant employees
Pricing is accurate and fair.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for you review.

BV
BILL V.
07/23/2019
Thorough and Professional
Donny was extremely professional, making sure I understood every step of the service process required and estimated costs. I would recommend Curt’s Auto to anyone with a vehicle problem.

Chevrolet Sonic
07/20/2019
Just Awesome
Oil change, smog check, and license plate renewal in under an hour!!

WELL DONE.

PL
Paul L.
07/19/2019
Always great and competent service!
I have dealt with Curt’s Auto for 4 years. I have always received great service and reasonable prices. I highly recommend them.