PL
Paul L.
07/19/2019
Always great and competent service!
I have dealt with Curt’s Auto for 4 years. I have always received great service and reasonable prices. I highly recommend them.

Dale B.
Dodge Dakota
07/19/2019
Great service center
I have used curts several times. Every time there service keeps getting better.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

We believe in the Japanese principle of "Kiaszan" or "continuous improvement". While we don't always accomplish this we do try.

JOHN C.
Nissan Sentra
07/18/2019
Fast and right
Curt's Auto is always friendly fast and ready. Got the AC blowing cold with minimal parts and labor. Thanks

MT
Miriam T.
Reno, NV
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2019
Professional, courteous service.
Great service, professional attention. I would highly recommend this business.

GD
Gary D.
07/17/2019
Service engine oil and filter on diesel RV
This team was prompt and professional. Providing an engine oil change on pur Class A diesel RV. They checked the tires as well. Good job. Enjoy doing business with them.

Maggie C.
Cadillac XT5
07/17/2019
Fast and great service
Came in at 4:15 did smog and paid my tags on less than 15 min.

Sophia S.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Sophia said the employees are friendly and did a good job.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Las Vegas, NV
Volkswagen Touareg
07/16/2019
Fine and thorough work and explanations
Mike explained all work completely in ways that I could understand. I especially appreciated his explanation of the complex fuel pump system of my Volkswagen Touareg.

JJ
JD J.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/13/2019
Disappointed! !
I've always been well pleased, here, but this time it took Over 24 hours to change rear shocks, & flush cooling system, & it was more the $300.00 Over the quote !?!? Also, someone rubbed a dry cloth over my hood, & left front fender, scratching the paint & left grease on inside of drivers door, & visor !?!?
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

What can I say, the customer is always right.
There is truth in everything you said.
We are honest and truthful in all our dealings. sorry for any inconvenience or problems we have cased you.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

MIKE G.
07/11/2019
Air Conditioner Service
The dash air in my 2001 motorhome stopped blowing cold air. I took it to the only place I trust. Mike and Donny found it was just low on Freon (or whatever it’s now called). No leaks found so the system was evacuated and recharged. The dash air now works like new!

GB
GLENDA B.
Henderson, NV
07/08/2019
Awesome place to take your vehicle
I can’t say how happy I am with the service we received today. We will absolutely be back when our car needs attention. Sounds like you can also fix the problem on our Dodge Dakota truck. We thank you so very much . Have a wonderful day

DAWNE G.
Weldon, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019
Fast and easy smog
Fast and friendly service without an appointment.

CA
Cynthia A.
07/02/2019
Fantastic service always!!!!!!!
Curts Auto Care is wonderful. Their customer service is second to none. Always efficient, always courteous, and always willing to go that extra mile to make sure that your car is in perfect condition. I appreciate the fact that they send out reminders about oil changes, etc. I've always been very very pleased with their service.

KF
Kay F.
Henderson, NV
06/28/2019
Friendly trustworthy
Love doing business with this garage. They will have all of return business. Thanks for the great service.

EB
Elaine B.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/28/2019
Friendly
Friendly staff on time service

Mark C.
Ram Pickup
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has used this business for years.

DT
DON T.
06/27/2019
Great shop
Donny took the time to bench test the differential lock position sensor and diagnose the problem that could then be fixed a lot less expensively than replacing the whole actuator. Curt’s (and formerly DB’s) has always done right by me. Glad to have found a great shop.

Bill B.
Lexus ES 350
06/27/2019
I have been bringing my 3 vehicles to Curt’s auto care for over 25 years and will continue to do so because I am very satisfied with their service. On the few occasions that there was a small problem, they were very quick to give me an appointment to have it corrected. I appreciate the friendliness and attention they have given me over the years.

annette m.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Xterra
06/20/2019
Out of town Travels
We were traveling from AZ and our service engine light came on. Curt's Auto Care was recommended to us by Auto Zone. I called and I spoke to Donnie and explained what the diagnostic reading we received from Auto Zone and that he had been recommended. Donnie immediately set up an appointment for 8am the next day. He analysed the problem and explained unfortunately his shop would not be able to repair our vehicle because of unplanned situation. Donnie did go over and beyond and made some phone calls 1st to make sure the parts needed were available. Then Donnie called another mechanic close to him and explained our problem and asked him if he could help us. Gave his name and number and all worked out well. Just picked up our vehicle and we're ready to head back to AZ tomorrow safe and sound. Thank you Curt's Auto Care.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Annette for taking the time to give us such a good review.
Our Motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First" and Donnie has exemplified this in his action.
We are glad that everything worked out so well.

JZ
John Z.
06/20/2019
It is SOOOOOOOOO Good, words can't express it.
Every one, " Just Bends Over Backwards to make you a HAPPY CAMPER "
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 06/24/2019