LD
Lamonte D.
Abingdon, MD
06/08/2020
Professionalism
First time my car has been in for service they treated me like a repeat customer.

MJ
Michelle J.
Bowie, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
06/05/2020
Excellent customer service.
English Auto is better than most!

OS
Orhan S.
06/03/2020
Honest, professional, helpful!
What’s to say- Shane is friendly, honest, and knowledgeable! I trust my car with him, he doesn’t load up on unnecessary service, unless necessary. We decide to defer some work for next visit.

Arnold, MD
06/02/2020
English Auto
As always highest quality service

SL
Steve L.
Severna Park, MD
06/01/2020
Always have open and transparent dialogue with Shane
Appreciated Shane for taking me today as I had changed the appt a couple times and actually forgot to confirm this one

Shannon S.
Gambrills, MD
Volkswagen Touareg
05/26/2020
Local, professional, and personalized superior service.
I love my German cars, but not dealer service/maintenance costs! The personal and quality service I have consistently received for the last 6 years is top notch! I’ve taken my BMW and my VWs to English Auto and trust the staff and mechanics 100% to take care of my car’s regular and not so regular maintenance and save me some money in the process.

Michael M.
Annapolis, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/21/2020
Always a pleasure to visit and get my car serviced
Far from the impersonal experience at the dealer, they have the skills to get things done and the nature to make you welcome.

Janine D.
Crofton, MD
05/19/2020
Honest shop; Fair price
The battery in our BMW was dying. Not easy to get to since under the trunk (not engine area). Shane ordered a battery which arrived the next business day, put it in, and recalibrated the computer.

Marco S.
Severn, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/18/2020
Outstanding job to Shane and Mike and the English Auto Team!
English Auto always does an excellent job on servicing my vehicles. I’ve been a customer for about 7 years and I only have great things to say about their outstanding work and customer service.

They (Shane and Mike) not only have provided great service and repairs to my vehicles, but they’ve exceeded the standard and have provided sound advice prioritizing what areas to service or repair next.

Excellent Overall Job!

FP
Frenchettia P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
05/16/2020
Service, service, professional service. Extremely clean environment.
The best. The very best.

NN
Nickia N.
05/13/2020
Shane is very enlightening and polite he really be straight forward and honest y’all did a great job thanks

Ford Expedition
05/11/2020
Service is excellent
They do what they promise

Michael M.
Annapolis, MD
05/06/2020
Nicest people with whom to do business and expert at what they do.
I was just in for an oil change on a car I recently purchased (2nd Jaguar). I had taken off the driver's door panel to correct a minor problem and found a small part had failed. Mike provided me with a used latch assembly (free of charge) from which I was able to scavenge the necessary repair piece.
I am a fairly new customer at English Auto but was greeted and treated with all of the enthusiasm of a long-term patron. I might just have to buy another Jaguar to have more reasons to visit!
PS: the Jaguar I just bought came with Shane's unqualified recommendation and is living up to his accolades.

Great Mills, MD
Porsche Cayenne
05/01/2020
Oil change/ Brakes on Porsche
English Auto is and has always been a dependable auto repair service. I’ve utilized their services for years. I went from a Mercedes Benz and now Porsche and English Auto did a great job with the oil change and brakes for all 4 wheels. They’re honest with what they specialize in and what their capable of doing. I know I can count on them for almost anything. Thanks Shane for your periodic calls offering specials and discounts.

Charles S.
Middle River, MD
Jaguar XF
04/27/2020
Reliability, Knowledgeable, Customer Service
Service Center you can count on!!