Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Alexandria, VA
Jaguar XJ-S
06/26/2019
Outstanding Service
I am a longtime customer. Best Jag shop around. I have been using for years.

DN
David N.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/24/2019
First visit, satisfied
Our new to us Mercedez was due for service. Looking for a local shop, we found English Auto. Shane was great. Service was timely. Will continue to use and would recommend.

TO
Terry O.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/13/2019
The best place for service in this area. Thanks Shane and Go Skins!!

RK
Robin K.
Catonsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/12/2019
Great Place!!
I recently took my 2003 Mercedes to English Auto. The car had been sitting for a few years so it needed a lot of work. Shane was great about keeping in touch with me and worked with me to get repairs done that would fit within my budget. I will be a repeat customer.

Odenton, MD
Volvo S60
06/06/2019
Best Ever!
English Auto is a gem. A blessing. The staff are friendly, professional and thorough in caring for my vehicle to keep it healthy and running strong.

Rodney W.
Brandywine, MD
06/04/2019
Doesn't Get Any better
By far the best repair business, 5 stars doesn't do them justice. I have been going to them for over the past 10 years (BMW, Audi, Toyota) with not one issue. Along with referring many people who also been more than satisfied (2 years ago my boss instead of paying over 6K to the Mercedes dealer paid 400 for repairs to English Auto, as of today no issues).

Jose M.
Fort George G Meade, MD
06/02/2019
Car work
Excellent customers service in a timely matter, fair on price.

SK
Sheera K.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/30/2019
These guys are the best!!
These guys are very professional. I've taken my vehicle there on multiple occasions and the work is always done speedy and efficient. I highly recommend these gentlemen!!

PW
Pamela W.
Jaguar XK8
05/23/2019
Communication
Sometimes communication in person is better than over the phone. I was able to meet and discuss issue and problem was resolved.

05/23/2019
X k 8 convertible
I sent a request to fix my vehicle if it is under 800. But I haven’t heard anything from anyone
Pam Williams
4109130515
Black jaguar xk8 convertible
Shane Ewing & M. from English Auto responded on 05/24/2019

I got your message and apologize for not getting back to you.  I wanted to try something to get your car running better and wanted it to be a suprise after the issues that you had.  I will contact you shortly and hope you will consider removing this bad review.

PC
Pedro C.
Clinton, MD
Jaguar XK
05/17/2019
White Jag
English auto is the only shop that I allow to work on my vehicle. I live in Clinton Md. and drive to Odenton to get my vehicle serviced. They call me and inform me of what needs to be done and make great recommendations.

IA
Isaac A.
Capitol Heights, MD
Jaguar XF
05/17/2019
The team their customer service and great attitudes
I have been doing business with English Auto for years ... I love Jaguar and English Auto ensures my vehicles receive that superior care that is expected when you own a high end luxury vehicle!

TC
Tracy C.
Lexus ES 350
05/16/2019
Consistent, Professional Service!
Always, provides details regarding my vehicle issues and options for repair. I have been coming to English Auto since 2006 and will continue to support them!

Dudley B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/15/2019
Courtesy, reliability and reasonable pricing
English Auto is always reliable and the staff are very friendly. They make good recommendations and explain the process. The technicians are experience enough to tell what is needed and what is not required.

Gambrills, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2019
Unexpected repai
Shane and staff are wonderful and do everything to help their customers. My daughter’s car was damaged in a parking lot, the side view mirror ripped off. Shane saw us on Tuesday, ordered a part and the work was done on Thursday! I can’t recommend them enough.

Millard W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XK8
04/27/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price
Service here has been excellent over the years! I receive reminders on a regular basis and when I’m serviced,I receive recommendations to help me keep my car in top operating condition. You will receive excellent service at a reasonable price with no BS.

TL
Teirra L.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Yaris
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Teirra said there were complications with her vehicle and they took care of them the 2nd time she brought her vehicle in.

KJ
Kevin J.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XF
04/22/2019
I discoverd English Auto on-line but I chose them becuase of the Reviews... they were right!
English Auto performed a pre-purchase inspection on my 2015 XF AWD Sport in July 2018. The inspection was extremely thorough and provided me the confidence to complete the purchase. Since then, I have interacted with Shane or Mike over the phone three or four times with questions regarding service intervals, oil changes, a recall and most recently to have them replace a tire blown out buy a pot hole in D.C. The rim survived, thank goodness. Beyond their expert advice, reasonable pricing and exceptional customer service, the number one reason that I will continue to do business exclusively with English Auto is the honesty and integrity of Shane and Mike... I trust them. Unfortunately, that is not an easy thing to find these days, but when you find it you know it.

Hanover, MD
04/19/2019
Very Knowledgeable Staff, looking out for your best interest
Shane and the folks at English Auto give you all the options and breakdown without being pushy or aloof. They honor their commitment and made car repair less of an anxiety roller coaster by proving solutions up front. Very honest.

TE
Tryphena E.
04/19/2019
Quality of service.
Customer service is nice.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
04/17/2019
Wouldn't trust my car anywhere else
English Auto is great. They usually are able to squeeze me in for an oil change when I need one. Always nice to deal with. Best of all, I trust this shop and the folks that work there.