Chesterfield, VA
02/28/2021
Do great work.
Always professional. Quality repairs and have never had any issues.

JEFF M.
Chesterfield, VA
02/27/2021
Friendly people, honest quality.
Many shops excel in one aspect but Eurotune excels in all aspects of customer service: Initiating communication, explaining service recommendations and choices, delivering on commitments and, very importantly, quality of work. Time and $ estimates are always spot on and also very important to me is that they don't try to sell you product or service that you dont really need.

MEDGER G.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/24/2021
Excellent Mechanics
Love the people working up front.

WK
WILL K.
Midlothian, VA
BMW M3
02/22/2021
Always enjoy dropping off my car and talking to the staff about my car. They do a great job of updating me as necessary.

A1 service.
Jennifer kept me informed during my vehicles stay. She let me know what was being done, needed to be done, along with quotes on repairs and such. There was no time where it was back and forth with pricing or anything like other shops. She was always prepared to answer any question I had. Great service!!

GC

TG
TOM G.
02/18/2021
T G
Great Business,they are always on point. The front desk Jen and K are awesome they know there jobs

TOMMY B.
Jaguar XJ
02/17/2021
Again, She Leaps!
I cannot say enough about the service and quality of care the folks at EUROTUNE provided. I bought a 1999 Jaguar XJR As a MID-life crisis medicine! After 15 years of a near spiritual bond and nearly 200,000 miles the transmission went out. I got my Black Beauty back today and she leaps from a gentle highway roll to a stark blurr in a blink of an eye! No rattle, no grumble, ALL GROWL!! The cost was more reasonable than what I had imagined or even been given by their repair estimate. The job was done on schedule and the vehicle was left clean inside and out. The replacement transmission has a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty....WHO DOES THAT ANYMORE??? My baby will be back should anything else present a bother. And since they were wondering, and IF you se me in her “ADK LVN” means Adirondack Living. Just the way I like it, chill and comfort. EUTOTUNE has returned to me both!

DAVID R.
Midlothian, VA
Ram 1500
02/17/2021
Great Service and Value
Eurotune continues to be the most reliable, high quality automotive service provider I have ever had.

KF
Khamoni F.
Virginia
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Khamoni said he didn't have any issues.

TC
Tony C.
Hopewell, VA
Jaguar XF
02/14/2021
Exemplary Service
Eurotune has consistently demonstrated the importance of attention to detail by identifying prospective defective items related to my fuel pump. This thorough inspection in addition to the competitive quotes contributes to my confidence in this professional organization. Khalid is exceptionally well versed in explaining exactly what is the best case scenario for customer satisfaction and quality results.

TC
TANESHA C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/12/2021
Fast turnaround with a extra touch
I brought my Range Rover in and dropped it off. I wasn't expecting it until late the next day. I received a text that it was ready for pick-up the next morning. Khalid explained the services performed. While I was sitting waiting for the Rover to warm up I found a hand written note thanking me and my family for our service and sacrifice to OUR country. Eurotune is awesome.

LEONARD B.
02/11/2021
Perfect
They got the problem resolved with charging for unnecessary work. Also, let me know what BMW did not do.

JN
JERRY N.
Ram 1500
02/09/2021
Great place
Friendly and professional. Good location .great work on my cars .

OJ
OLIVIA J.
02/09/2021
Outstanding customer service and overall knowledge!!
I am a very happy satisfied repeat customer! I have a BMW that I had several issues with that I’ve been trying to get fixed for months! Not only did they get it fixed and back driving better than when first purchased! The price was super reasonable. The techs are very knowledgeable and direct. They go the extra mile to make sure they are SURE of the diagnoses before giving it. I couldn’t be happier with the work done! Jennifer is a darling and always prompt and polite! And Khalid was great at explaining and making sure I was updated throughout the whole process! I never felt dumb for asking questions!