MF
Michael F.
Honda HR-V
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.

KG
KELLY G.
Midlothian, VA
07/23/2021
Best Shop Ever
Love Eurotune. They are so honest and thorough. I won’t take our vehicles anywhere else!

BG
BLANCHE G.
Cadillac XT5
07/23/2021
Courtesy, patience, informative, knowledgeable all around Great!!!!
Excellent service. Very informative.
Explains service done when asked and what is needed. Greatly appreciated. The best.
Overall top of the line on repair services..

NP
NIKHIL P.
BMW 540i
07/22/2021
Awesome work!
Great staff and fair pricing!

KP
KEN P.
Jaguar XK8
07/16/2021
Trustworthy, time and time again.
In short, they do everything they can to look out for you. Their expertise is Jaguars has saved me a ton of money on repairs. During this visit I was quoted $750 for labor and parts for my ABS and wheels sensors. They found a way to fix it for $435. I will not go to another Auto Repair place. Daniel, Jennifer and their staff are the best.

RV
ROGRIGO V.
07/15/2021
Fast response to the vehicle problems!!
If you want a honest, Friendly and quick shop! This is the place!!

07/13/2021
Great company!
Work fast and friendly service!

SHEILA H.
Mercedes-Benz C280
07/09/2021
Exceptional Customer Service
Jennifer goes the extra distance to accommodate your service repair needs. The staff (technicians) are super friendly.

Alyshia B.
Virginia
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Alyshia sad fast, efficient and the customer service is great.

MK
MELANIE K.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/06/2021
Happy Happy Happy
I had the best experience in dealing with this service center. Polite, friendly, fair, reliable! Highly recommend!!! I’ll be returning for any necessary repairs or upkeep.

MEDGER G.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/05/2021
work i
Let you know if the price changes before the work is done

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/02/2021
Great Customer Service
I took my car in for issues with my convertible top. They were able to find and correct the issue. Then told me I had a intake manifold issue. My car had been running sluggish but didn't know why. They gave me an estimate, sent me the information, so I could do my research and check with my mechanic. Everything they told me was correct and the price was within the average range. Will definitely take my car back to Eurotune for service in the future. The customer service reps were very personable and kept me informed of all issues and delays.

GB
GLORIA B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/01/2021
Very knowledgeable, professional staff, friendly
My service was timely, the staff knew what they were doing Andy what needed attention. I would recommend them to anyone. I’ve been going there for a while and very satisfied. My Son is now going there since he moved back from Vegas.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 07/01/2021

Thanks for the great review!! We love working on your Mercedes!!

David Devereaux

Monek K.
Virginia
BMW 323i
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Monek said she told the business if they see a light on the dashboard, to not do the inspection. She said they did anyway. She also said after the part was in, they did not reset the light or test drove her vehicle to see if everything was okay.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 07/01/2021

Hello, I am sorry that you had a poor experience with us. When you ask for a state inspection, we have to do it. The sticker gets scraped as the first step of the process. That is VA state law. Your car had a red brake light on and the reverse lights did not work. Once again, that is state law and we are unable to circumvent that. If there is anything you would like to discuss please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Daniel

David Devereaux
Daniel Heindl
Owners
804-562-9381

Mercedes-Benz C300
06/29/2021
Professionalism, friendly, courteous, excellent service, good prices.
Your service is excellent and that’s why Keith brought the 09 Benz there. He’s well pleased.
Thanks,