MARGARET P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/16/2019
Honest assessment of car
The staff is great. They are honest. If there is nothing wrong with my vehicle when I bring it in, they let me know instead of billing me for unnecessary work.

TD
Travis D.
Chesterfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the service was good and the people were great.

SD
Susan D.
Stafford, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the employees pay attention and they only do the work she needs. The business is reasonable and provides a good service.

DANIEL R.
11/13/2019
Honesty

TW
Taylor W.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said they are the best.

SL
SANDRA L.
Ettrick, VA
11/06/2019
HONDA 2011 CRV
The service from Eurotune is the BEST EVER. They are a Very honest Company and they care about their customers...always putting the customer first.They are so courteous, and helpful on things that you might not understand. So if you want to get the best service on your car I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EUROTUNE.Sincerly Sandra L

AT
ANDRE T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/27/2019
fair prices on service
Like the service i got nice people

ROBERT H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2019
Awesome service
I have four vehicles. One is foreign as that is how I met these knowledgeable people Fair prices, on time completion of projects and did I say fair prices. They get all my business now. Thanks eurotune for the service you provide.

CHRISHAWN S.
Porsche Boxster
10/16/2019
The best!
The service is great. They stand behind their work and they’re super kind! Unusual in my experience. Thank you.

TF
THOMAS F.
Chester, VA
10/15/2019
Very Friendly and knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Turn around time was good.

DA
Dan A.
10/14/2019
Like a brand new car!
My dad bought me a car. Come to find out it had some problems but was under a dealer warranty. The warranty company allowed me to bring the work to any shop I preferred, which of course was Eurotune. Anyway the Eurotune team not only found the problem but also came up with several ways it could be fixed. We had some back and forth with the warranty company but in the end, everything turned out great thanks to Jennifer and Dave. Would not think about taking it anywhere else! - Jessica

DA
Dan A.
10/14/2019
Expert diagnostics and fast service.
Had experienced a vibration when driving at high speeds. Even though the parking lot was full they were able to get me in and out on a busy Friday. They quickly determined that there was a balance problem in one of the front wheels. Now runs smooth as new. Did not overcharge me or try to sell me anything I didn't need.

AT
ANDRE T.
10/13/2019
need help
I was please with my service need a battery for my 2011 mercedes benz 350 can you help me and how much will it cost.

EC
ERICKA C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/11/2019
Awesome 👏🏽 Staff and Good Prices.
My first time taking my Mercedes to Euro Tune. Prices much lower than the dealership and THE STAFF IS AWESOME. They gave me a ride to work and picked me up to get my car that made my day. They told me everything what was going on with the car and told me what I needed to do next. 5 stars ⭐️

DAVID D.
Sandston, VA
10/11/2019
Excellent Service!
Discovered EuroTune through the recommendation of a friend. They do better quality work at a lower cost than the dealer. My only regret is that I didn’t know about them sooner!

Aaron S.
Chesterfield, VA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said this business exceeds his expectations. He loves the communication and follow-up. His vehicle always comes back in the same clean condition he left it in and it 's never messy. Everyone there is very professional.

JV
Jeff V.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2019
Professional
Thanks again Daniel and staff for fair and professional service. Special thanks to Paul for recognizing problem and solving it quickly.

WB
Wright B.
Virginia
Volvo S90
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Wright said yesterday they fixed the vehicle, he drove it home and it still leaked transmission fluid and is currently back in. They are checking for the problem and will see what happens. The staff is very nice about it, they're pleasant and professional. He will recommend them at this time but will see if they fix the problem.

INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/03/2019
Great Work
They really listen to my concerns about my vehicle. Took the time to help and search around to find a solution to get the work completed. The work they did was affordable. I trust that they will be honest with me about my car.

CP
Carlos P.
Virginia
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said that the place got right down to business, got it done quick and it was just good service.