KA
KACIE A.
Nissan Xterra
11/09/2018
Amazing!!
Love this place! The staff is super friendly, they work quickly and do a great job! Would recommend to anyone!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

We love our customers!!!! Thanks for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!!

Mercedes-Benz C300
11/07/2018
Honest mechanic
I’ve used EuroTune for almost 3 years and only have high praises for them. They are the most reasonable and honest mechanic I’ve ever been to. They charge a fraction of the cost a dealership would charge and they help provide ways to save money so you don’t have to make an expensive repair if it’s not needed. They are the only mechanic I will take my car to in RVA.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We really appreciate your business!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

BP
BRYAN P.
11/06/2018
They cared
Really nice and helpfully, they truly cared
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We try to treat our customer's cars like they are our own. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/06/2018
Suspension Repairs
Excellent customer service and thorough inspections. Very knowledgeable on proper Mercedes benz repairs and services. I would recommend them over Mercedes benz dealership any day.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!!! We love Mercedes Benz and we truly understand what it takes to keep them reliably on the road. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

BD
BILL D.
Mercedes-Benz
11/02/2018
Best service and personal attention
Eurotune is a great place. I grew up in the car business and know what to look for in a shop. I trust them with my daily drive cars and my baby, a 1968 MB 250 sl. I would give them ten stars if that was possible !

KO
Kathleen O.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said the business is friendly, capable with good work quality. She said there was no shuttle service and she had to use uber.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review. We do have a drop off and pickup service for our customers. Unfortunately, the date of your appointment, our driver had called out sick. I do apologize for that inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

MARGARET P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/01/2018
Great service without overcharging me
Eurotune is great. They do a good job on my car. They answer any questions I may have. They get the work done on my car promptly and are easy to deal with.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We truly enjoy Mini Coopers and understand how to keep them reliably on the road. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

NB
NELSON B.
10/30/2018
Great job!
Very friendly and very fast service.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

KP
KEN P.
Chesterfield, VA
10/27/2018
Just good people
I own an older Jaguar and Dan knows exactly what to do. The service is the best. We take all of our cars there because we trust them so much. I have numerous stories of Dan going above and beyond to help us with all of our automobile repair needs.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!!! We love Jaguar cars!! We try to treat all of our customer's vehicles as though they are our own.

THOMAS S.
10/26/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Jennifer and her team are excellent. I will not let anyone look at my car but Eurotune. I love this place. They provide honest and fair prices.

WD
William D.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did professional work and provided excellent service.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We pride ourselves on delivering professional opinions and accurate diagnosis on every vehicle we service!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

BA
BLAIR A.
BMW M6
10/19/2018
Time,quality an attitude sums it all up! Thanks
Awesome job,time frame was great,attitude is awesome and quality was like no other.
Thanks!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

IA
Ian A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/16/2018
Fixed my electrical issue
The crew at Eurotune did a great job diagnosing the problem with my speedometer and had it fixed quickly. Will recommend them to anyone who has a Mercedes.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We love Mercedes Benz vehicles and know what it takes to keep them going!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

PP
PHIL P.
GMC Yukon XL
10/12/2018
Best mechanics around!
Daniel, David and their entire team are some of the most honest, knowledgeable and professional people around. They offer honest assessments and always look for the most cost effective solution without sacrificing quality. I’ve taken all of my vehicles there for the past five years. You will not be disappointed!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Phil for the great review!! We appreciate the positive feedback. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

John S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job. He had no hassles with them and they had good prices.

HW
HAROLD W.
Dodge Durango
10/10/2018
Fast, Complete and Reliable Service
My transaction was seamless void of any unnecessary charges. I have four other vehicles including two more Dodges, one Nissan and a BMW. All of which will know be strictly serviced by EuroTune.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Mr. Walker for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Lenny S.
Midlothian, VA
10/10/2018
Lying thieves
I own a 2002 Mercedes S430, I've had it for several years. I use Rick at Wallace Automotive in Midlothian for service. They are great to deal with and Rick is excellent. My ignition switch has been giving me trouble for almost 1 year. 2 weeks ago the ignition locked again. On a coded part like this Mercedes only gives a couple options, Euro tune being 1. Once they received my car they unnecessarily replaced my battery, battery was fine when it left my house an alternator for $1100. The mechanic told me the ignition switch was fine!! 10 days later I am at Mercedes replacing the ignition switch, car started acting up the same evening it was returned to me. These people trashed my things in the trunk, stole my dipstick and my money. If you have any sense at all STAY AWAY
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/10/2018

Mr Satisky, Two weeks ago your vehicle was towed to us. You demanded that we install an ignition switch. When asked why you wanted to us install this, you said because it wouldn't start. We informed you that ignition switch problems on 220 chassis Mercedes are highly unusual and advised that we need to perform a diagnosis. You accused us of being deceitful at this point. We offered to have your vehicle towed elsewhere. You declined this offer. Against my better judgment, I decided to look at your vehicle free of charge. I noticed that the battery was completely dead. I tested your dead battery. It tested bad. We jump started your vehicle. It started right up-no issues with the ignition switch were noticed. We advised you that you need a battery. You approved this work. I then tested you alternator and noted that the alternator failed a load test-this test is common practice after replacing a dead battery. We told you that this may be a reason why your battery failed so soon. You left the day that we replaced the battery with no issues. You decided to replace your weak alternator. We did this work. After you picked up your vehicle you called us screaming and cursing about a light that was on in the vehicle. We tried to talk to you over the phone about the light you were talking about, but you could provide us with no information. We advised you that we would be happy to look at your vehicle again, but you refused. We tried calling you back to resolve your issue after you left berating and insulting messages on our voice mail. You have not responded to any of our efforts to help resolve your issue. Screaming and cursing at people that provide you service is not anyway to resolve issues. By the way-I noted that your washer fluid reservoir cap was missing and your dipstick handle was broken before I did any work to your vehicle. I did not trash anything in your trunk and even replaced your missing battery vent tube that was gone. I stand 100 percent behind all of my work that is done here. Some people are not easy to deal with and you are certainly one of them. I wish that I could post the recordings of your voice mails and phone calls that you left us. People would see how difficult you were. Once again, we never charged you for any diagnosis. Is it possible that you have a faulty ignition switch? Yes it is, but you also had a bad battery and a weak alternator. If you have any questions and want to talk about this reasonably, feel free to give me a call.

Owner

Jacquell R.
Lexus ES 330
10/09/2018
Fast repair job
Great customer service. Fast and friendly.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

SA
Sherman A.
Volkswagen Eos
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Sherman said that he would recommend this business for service.

CA
Corey A.
Colonial Heights, VA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the business always provides good service. He stated he trusts them, they always do the best job at a great price, and Kalif does a good job.