Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

JESSI H.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
11/27/2014 Category: Service
It is a long wait
My wait was a little over 1 1/2 hours. It is a very basic oil change so I don't understand why it takes so long.

ZB
ZACHARY B.
Everett, WA
FORD MUSTANG
11/25/2014 Category: Sales
Stubborn salesman
I made an appointment for service that took hours to complete. They told me I had an appointment for a certain time and when I arrived they told me it would be a few hours until they had bays open to do the work. What was the point of making the appointment in the first place? Then to top it off the reason I was there was supposed to work out for all involved but the stubborn salesman wouldn't let me explain my idea and insisted that we do it the original was that was planned when after all, that benefited no one. I will not do business with this dealer again.

Chuck S.
Washington
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Disappointing
Unfocused communication and distracted attention to my service needs. Not a place to which I'd return for routine service.

SD
STEVE D.
Renton, WA
CHEVROLET COBALT
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Cobalt ignition key recall...
I had to wait several months for the parts to arrive but once that happened, the repair was quick. Unfortunately, it wasn't painless. I was supposed to get a free service car but the rental car agency charged my credit card. They claim they're going to back that out but I haven't seen it yet. In the end, this is an issue with Enterprise Rent-A-Car but the dealership really should have it's own service loaners and that would have avoided this problem.

JAMES S.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/18/2014 Category: Service
! hour 15 minute oil change
I booked the oil change appointment on line for 10:00 gt a call from service that they wee over booked at 10 but could take me at 9:30. Got there by 9:25, three service persons, a guy takes my info. has me sign a service order for an oil change. He asks me if I want a car wash, I said sure. An hour and a quarter later my car is ready...but it has not been washed! Too long a time for what should be a 30 minute appointment. Don't ask me if I want a car wash then not provide it. A female service person brought out my paper work, telling me they would order the two recall parts my car needed. Wait a minute! I got a letter from GM these parts were being recalled, my dealer just now figures I may need them? Learn how to use a computer to predict customer need. I will need to spend another morning sitting in the dealership waiting for you to fix a problem that a solution could have been anticipated.

EB
Edward B.
Black Diamond, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Lack of follow up on service requrested
No one follows up on the work preformed...
I had asked for my truck to be washed and willing to pay for it. Was told it would be done free because of my loyalty to Michael's Chevrolet. Not done as promised...

AR
ANNETTE R.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET UPLANDER
09/10/2013 Category: Service
Existing problem "fixed"? No, just not seen.
I always wonder why I come back here with any problems I have with my car. Any time there's a problem I've seen and I have brought it in, I'm told it's fixed, am charged for it, but it is still an issue. Why? Because I'm never asked to demonstrate the issue, foolishly accept that they have fixed it, and then have to bring it back to really be fixed. I just wish they'd call me and ask if they can't see the problem, rather than me having to come back again (and again and again) for the same issue!

Stan M.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Too expensive
I prefer using the dealership for maintenance but the last two times here have cost over double of what a non-dealership mechanic shop charges. Same part, same mechanics knowledge.

Marina B.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
06/03/2013 Category: Service
consistantly bad
this is the second time ive had sketchy service or something requested just not done. this time i had something in my center console and someone used it and moved my stuff around!! why would they need to go through that console at all if im getting an oil change, i dont know! at least the car got washed....

EL
ERIN L.
Renton, WA
BUICK ENCLAVE
03/04/2013 Category: Service
Crappy service
I was given a car that had a gas tank that states E-85 gasoline, I ran out of gas and had to negioate with onstar to bring me free gas, and provide me service eventhough this wasn't my car.

DN
Danny N.
CHEVROLET TAHOE HYBRID
09/05/2012 Category: Service
Oil change and alignment
Requested for car wash at the dropped off, the car wasn't washed when picked up (this is the second time). The punch card was not punched, why put the car in the keychain but not punch the car at the time of service?

MICHAEL R.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/28/2012 Category: Service
Not too friendly
I brought my husband's truck in to be serviced and I may just stay local for further service. The oil change was done in plenty of time and the truck was parked and I waited for someone to come get me. Finally after 15 to 20 min I went and asked and they told me to give them 5 more minutes to finish the paperwork. Another 10 to 15 minutes went by and I was finally able to pay and leave...

BP
Bhavani P.
Issaquah, WA
SATURN VUE
05/15/2012 Category: Service
2006 Saturn Vue
for the most part, service has been ok. the last 2 times, i requested my tires to be rotated and my brakes checked. and both visits ended up where they only did the oil change. when i reminded them that i had also requested the 2 above services, they didnt even apologize but simply stated, "we will do that when you come back". this is disappointing and strongly lacks customer service and support. i may not be able to continue to wait to get these things done. this is a huge inconvenience to me.